WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-11-2018, 05:37 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...
Default WWE Monday Night RAW LD: All Dates

Sad that it's come to this, but with everyone moving over to "the other site," it's kind of pointless to make separate LD's any longer. Besides, some of us hardly even get through the opening segment these days.

Old 06-11-2018, 07:05 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

Holy shit, Baron cut that hair. This is a great way to start RAW.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:05 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

A few boos for the Ronda name-drop.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:30 PM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...

Over/under on Roman vs. Jinder main eventing this Sunday?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 06:57 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane View Post
Over/under on Roman vs. Jinder main eventing this Sunday?
I doubt it.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:01 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Review it up!
WWE RAW: Little Rock, Arkansas
Monday, June 11th, 2018

Unique opening segment! It was only done once before. Great opening match and main event, a lot of filler, solid way of booking Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre, whatever that Jinder and Roman scene was weak and unnecessary, terrible crowd.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Lol
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Sufferin' Succotash.

Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The Dolphin is swimming back to the top.
Old Today, 06:08 PM

The Kendrick is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Reboot the 4 horseman

I was just watching Raw, first i watched Dolph win the Intercontinental title, then i saw the Revival wrestling Roman and Bobby and it got me thinking... How great it would be if you put Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntire, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder together in a 4 Horseman tipe o faction?
Old Today, 08:09 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kendrick View Post
I was just watching Raw, first i watched Dolph win the Intercontinental title, then i saw the Revival wrestling Roman and Bobby and it got me thinking... How great it would be if you put Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntire, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder together in a 4 Horseman tipe o faction?
Pretty disturbing since neither of these men is main event material, except Drew, who still needs some time though. 4 Horsemen didn't work only because they were 4 good technical wrestlers, but also because Ric Flair was THE MAN.