WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-27-2018, 08:43 AM
Sufferin' Succotash.

Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default The bestest Royal Rumble Everest.

Really looking forward to this, has a lot of potential.
Old 04-27-2018, 09:07 AM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

This is live today?
Old 04-27-2018, 09:10 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

My picks are:

NEW WWE Universal Champion, Roman Reigns
NEW WWE World Champion, Shinsuke Nakamura
NEW WWE Intercontinental Champion, Samoa Joe (and move him back to Mondays, keeping the Intercontinental Championship Title on the Red Show)
NEW WWE United State Champion, Jinder Mahal (and move him back to Tuesdays, keeping the United States Championship Title on the Blue Show)
NEW WWE Raw Tag Team Champions, Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt
NEW WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champions, The Usos
NEW WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Kalisto
Triple H
Rusev
Chris Jericho to win the Greatest Royal Rumble match

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 09:52 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

I really don't see why the WWE is selling this event so short.

This is going to be so mindblowing, I can hardly contain myself!
Old 04-27-2018, 09:54 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

They should have had a pre-pre-show for such an illustrious event. The pre-show should be reserved for the first 20 entrants of such a gut-busting Royal Rumble.
Old 04-27-2018, 09:57 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Everyone, stay hydrated. I fear that such an amazing Royal Rumble will cause us to pee in our pants, and when those fill up we'll have to start peeing in other people's pants.

WWE DID YOU KNOW!?

The Greatest Royal Rumble caused a world-wide shortage of dry pants! Sales of Muumuus skyrocketed as a result!
Old 04-27-2018, 10:03 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

How can we honestly call this the greatest Royal Rumble if Byron Saxton isn't in it!?
Old 04-27-2018, 10:11 AM
Sufferin' Succotash.

Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
How can we honestly call this the greatest Royal Rumble if Byron Saxton isn't in it!?
You don't waste Byron on the pre-show.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:13 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Miz is offended that someone might make his daughter cry because she's a baby.

Didn't he make a young girl give the most epic scowl ever?
Old 04-27-2018, 10:17 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

King's eyes are looking pretty damn vacant right now.