WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-08-2017, 07:51 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default James Comey Testifies Before Congress

It's being called the most important Senate hearing in decades (by CNN). DECADES! This makes it bigger than.... well, that's still pretty big.

Yesterday Dan Coats and Admiral Rogers stonewalled the Senate Intelligence Committee, and Andrew McCabe and Rod Rosenstein just played dumb and useless.

James Comey will surely be forthcoming, but the big question is if his testimony will provide sufficient evidence to suggest that President Donald Trump obstructed justice. By the way; give a hoot, don't obstruct justice.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:53 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm watching the pre-show on CNN. Their correspondents sound like they want to see a bloodbath.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:58 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Chris Cuomo: We are just minutes away from THE BIG EVENT.

OH SNAP! There's a pro-Trump commercial.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Watching these commercials, I think CNN caters to a lot of gullible old people. (uh oh)
Old 06-08-2017, 08:01 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Oh thank God, I had myself psyched up and Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer quickly wrecked my high with their mundaneness.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:02 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

CNN is filming James Comey's car leaving its house. Damn, I bet $1,000 that he would take a segway.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:02 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

After yesterday's letter I don't expect this to accomplish much.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:04 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

"Awkward silence" seems to be 2017's theme.

I think Donald's approval rating would go up if it turned out that he really did solicit hookers in Russia.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:05 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
After yesterday's letter I don't expect this to accomplish much.
Personally, I'm expecting the planet to explode.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:06 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

I really hope that James' letter was a swerve, and that he says something completely different.