WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-30-2017, 01:01 PM

ianrapleyuk is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Cass reminds me when hbk was found outside beaten to a pulp and hhh was on a mission to find out who did it only for them to reveal security cam footage of hhh attacking him
sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2017, 01:05 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

Obviously it's Cass but that doesn't make it a bad thing. He was pretty clearly in Vince's wet dreams the moment he debuted on Raw. He has a good look and can talk pretty well so let's see how he does.

However, he almost has to change his name. My wife watches very little wrestling so when she saw it was on she was like what did I miss? and I said that Big Cass is freaking out someone attacked Enzo and she said "...did you say his name was Big Ass?" I read a rumor a while back saying they were thinking of changing it to Colin Cass. Weak, but far better sounding than Big Cass.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2017, 01:39 PM

AzLunchbox sold outAzLunchbox sold out

I don't think people are thinking far enough back for this. You guys are saying that he was attacked last week and The Revival was seen.

You're saying he was attacked this week and Big Cass seems suspicious because it would be a "Swerve"

But think to yourself. What happened the Raw before the attacks started? It was the "selfie incident" where Enzo took a selfie with Apollo/Titus after the match which embarrassed them. Apollo Crews was pissed off by this.....then......attacks started and it wasn't mentioned again.

I think that's our prime suspect. It would make Titus and Apollo an official team and give them direction. Apollo and Titus are holding the smoking guns (not Billy and Bart)
sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2017, 04:09 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
Though I'm sure that the fine folks at WWE creative wouldn't have this, my first impression was that he just slipped and fell. We're speculating that someone cares enough about Enzo to attack him on more than one occasion, preferring to do so at RAW when Enzo doesn't even have a scheduled match. For me, in terms of motive, this eliminates all suspects.

The only way that Revival attacked Enzo, would be if they just felt like being dicks. Enzo doesn't stand in their way, and beating up Enzo doesn't send much of a message to the other tag teams.

Cass is a likely suspect because of how much he's playing up his love for his soul-brother Enzo, and it would play into a storyline about being stabbed in the back and such. Even then, did he hit Enzo so hard that he can't remember Cass beating him up? Maybe Cass wants the team to break up, but it's odd to me that he wouldn't just say "I want to go solo" and let that be all he has to do. Is Cass afraid of Enzo's judgment?

It would have made more sense if someone like Finn or Charlotte was being attacked backstage. In the real world, Enzo being attacked backstage either implies that he's clumsy as fuck, or that there's a lunatic running around backstage who only beats people up if they can't possibly defend themselves. I'm leaning toward the former.

I like the slip and fell theory. Enzo is kind of like a clown so its believable that he's just so clumsy that he's tripping over tables and expensive equipment and knocking himself out. It can go on for another month until they have actual footage of him slamming himself through a table by accident. Enzo can then feud with himself and have a strap match vs himself at Summerslam.

Join WZCW now.

sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2017, 04:10 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
World Heavyweight Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

There's one possibility that hasn't been looked at...

What is Corey's current concussion status? Has it potentially improved to the point he could work a programme for example? Maybe not full time... but enough to maybe work a match or two but primarly work as Cass' manager!

If so, then he might be an option for being the mastermind behind turning Cass' head away from the team... WWE is missing a Heenan type at the moment and Corey could be that guy... there'd be the link from them in NXT, that Corey always had the mind and potential but his dream was cut short... they can storyline that his concussion was caused by Enzo etc... he's tired of life behind the desk or wants to prove himself and get some payback at the same time... Graves as a manager for The Revival, Cass AND possibly Alexa could work really well... or maybe HE is the guy who brings Asuka up...

At the moment, only Alexa has a title... but that works... she could join as a way to stun Enzo into losing. It also gives Bayley and Enzo the chance to interact, perhaps in a mixed tag match... The fans would pop for that.

It also addresses the Otunga issue... Booker is staying around longer than planned, perhaps to cover this angle for the Summer so Graves can be "off the desk".

It's Cass who did the attack, purely because Graves said he wanted to "shake the hand of the attacker.." and he shook Cass' this week...

Last edited by THTRobtaylor : 05-30-2017 at 04:14 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2017, 04:42 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It's Cass. I'm certain of it.

It's a typical storyline which has been done many times before. I remember years ago when the Undertaker was attacked backstage, and Kane was in a rampage, blaming all and sundry for it, and blamed Rey Mysterio for it.

Rey and Kane then fought at the PPV, and Taker returned, and chokeslammed Kane. It was then revealed that it was Kane who attacked Undertaker.

It has been done many times before. The Revival is too obvious at be suspects (and in mysteries, it is rarely the most likely suspects) and anyone else smacks of having someone completely from left field (like the time Rikishi, of all people, was responsible for running down "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, who he had no connection with previously), and that usually sucks when they do that, and smacks of desperation.

It also wouldn't be Corey Graves, as he isn't able to wrestle anymore, so unless he has been cleared to wrestle again, then it doesn't provide Enzo with any payback. He however could be ordering the attack, and may play a part in organising the whole thing.

That leaves two possiblities. Either it is Cass (which I would be excited about. I wrote a while ago that Cass could be a star and a future WWE or Universal Champion and top guy) or WWE will do what they have done, and forget the storyline, and we will never find out, like who wrote to Booker "I remember" or who pulled the briefcase away from Austin v The McMahons in the 1999 KOTR Ladder Match, or who was running GTV.

I'm tipping it will be Cass, and that they will book Enzo Amore v Big Cass at "Summerslam".

Last edited by d_henderson1810 : 05-30-2017 at 04:52 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2017, 05:13 PM

Hoke Hogan is looking to come up from OCW...

Where's the money in an Enzo vs. Cass match? I think it would be incredibly stupid for them to split up that way.

Like, why would Cass have to sneak around? Wouldn't Enzo still know that it was Cass who attacked him two weeks in a row? C'mon.

That being said, it'll probably be Cass and it will definitely be terrible.

There's really no good outcome here. Unless it was Broken Matt. Which it won't be.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2017, 05:18 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

Everything points back to a Hornswoggle return.
  • Enzo is susceptible to injury. He's the easiest prey for the Wee man right now.
  • There may be some animosity with Vince choosing Kurt Angle as the Raw GM while waving off his own son being the Anonymous GM as a joke. Swoggle hated Steph running the show, too. But he wasn't ready to rage war on his halfsister. This could be Hornman sabotaging Kurt's reign. The time is right.
  • It's always Hornswoggle.
  • Sure, he's on Impact, but WWE has opened the door for people to pop in a day after another promotion uses them.
  • Leprechauns are abhorrent creatures and should never be trusted.

My second guess would be Cass. But I'm on to you, you fucking mogwai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2017, 05:32 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

They want you think it's Cass so it probably won't be Cass. Or maybe being WWE, they want you to think it's Cass so it will be Cass.

Or, maybe being REALLY WWE they'll drop the whole thing next week and we'll never hear about it again.

On a more serious note though, I do think they're gonna drive the story in the direction of Cass being the one to attack Enzo. It'll cause dissension between the two blah blah blah, and then it'll be revealed that it was actually The Revival and they enter a program for a few months with Enzo and Cass going over.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:05 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoke Hogan View Post
Where's the money in an Enzo vs. Cass match? I think it would be incredibly stupid for them to split up that way.

Like, why would Cass have to sneak around? Wouldn't Enzo still know that it was Cass who attacked him two weeks in a row? C'mon.

That being said, it'll probably be Cass and it will definitely be terrible.

There's really no good outcome here. Unless it was Broken Matt. Which it won't be.
It's not a main event program. It is a match you have third or fourth on a card.

I can see Enzo as a future WWE IC or U.S. Champion, and Cass as a future WWE Champion or Universal Champion. The match itself might not be money, but going forward, it could be very profitable and build the singles careers of both men.

Also, Cass could have attacked Enzo from behind both times. This is even more likely if it is Cass doing it, as Enzo wouldn't be on the lookout for his best friend to attack him from behind. Besides, it seems that Cass is framing the Revival for it, so maybe Cass told Enzo he saw the Revival do it.
sendpm.gif