WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-23-2017, 06:49 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via ICQ to shafe_41
Default Smackdown LD 5/23: Jinder. That is Mah-all.

Jinder Mahal is officially the most interesting man in the WWE right now. Let's see where this ride takes us.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

I really hope that Jinder doesn't dork up this opportunity.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Sufferin' Succotash.

Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Oh... I didn't dream that the man who lost clean to El Torito, is now WWE Champion?
Old 05-23-2017, 06:59 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm pretty stoked for this Smackdown. I just hope he comes out and makes me believe it. Don't hinder Jinder.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Oh, the humanity.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:02 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

I love it. I've watched that ending to that match 4 times now. It's amazing every single time. The shock on people's faces is just priceless.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-23-2017, 07:03 PM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

I don't think that Jinder likes the smell of Toledo.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:04 PM
I kno da wae

Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Hey Jinder, Aladdin called and wants his magic carpet back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
I'm sorry, but good predictions began and ended when Sai picked Vanguard I.
sendpm.gif
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
I don't think that Jinder likes the smell of Toledo.
To be fair I don't think anybody does.
sendpm.gif
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

Whoa. ECHO! echo, echo, echo. Not to many people for the LD tonight.