WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-22-2013, 04:30 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
I would ask for an explanation, but read my sig. Then again, you must memorize my sig by now, since April 2009.
Sorry. I've only memorized up to your avatar. Which comes before your name.

Quote:
Anyone ever complete a collection of anything and still feel like they’re missing something??
Only a life.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:06 PM

Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...

King Paddy!!! Long time old friend. That's some collection of merch you have there son.

So tell me, this Corporate Evolution we're witnessing... Give me a realistic line-up of who should be in it and what position they should be in.

Vince - Puppet Master
HHH/Steph - Power Couple
Randy Orton - Corporate Champion
The Shield - Private Security (Big BossMen!?)

That's 7 people in it. I reckon that's enough. Anymore could dilute it? No more enforcers needed as that would take away from the Hounds of Justice. Maybe have Brad Maddox as a stooge? Could be fun...
Old 08-23-2013, 03:55 AM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

Seriously Coco, go fuck yourself. What a waste of space, can't believe you lasted this long in here.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:23 PM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

7 members is enough, but 3 of them are inactive from in ring competition. You’re lineup is perfect as is, but I think we could use a few more diamonds on this “Belt”.

My Dream lineup would consist of:

VinceMcMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Triple H

Randy Orton
Alberto Del Ro
Curtis Axel
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
AJ Lee

If they are going to really push the Corporate Evolution stable, then I think they should surround themselves in all Gold (and Leather).Vince, Stephanie, and Triple H, all in charge of the Championship Stable, that would be a site to see.

I think adding Alberto Del Rio will help the World Champion, by giving ADR a slew of managers to work with. He’s the modern day Million Dollar Man. Let’s treat him as such and bring back the cars.

I think adding Curtis Axel will help the Intercontinental Champion by adding depth to his character by turning on Paul Heyman, thus, possibly turning Heyman Face. Punk and Lesnar, again, share the hatred they have for HHH anyway. Use it.

I think adding AJ Lee would help the Divas Champion, by making her Stephanie’s handpicked protégé. She would make a great Corporate Diva. Afterall, she has experience as Raw GM. Plus, Big E. Langston needs to move on.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 08-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
Seriously Coco, go fuck yourself. What a waste of space, can't believe you lasted this long in here.
Way to take the high road.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:40 PM

Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...Craig-O-Mac is looking to come up from OCW...
Default MITB RRR

What happens if Mr.Money in the Bank wins the Royal Rumble? Can he lose at Wrestlemania only to cash in straight away? Can he challenge for both titles on the same night?

Can Mr.Money in the Bank get a title shot without needing to cash in? If he loses, can he just cash in anyway after incapacitating his opponent with a weapon following the match?

Can Mr Money in the Bank gatecrash a match to make it a 3 way? This can mean either during or before it starts.

And most importantly... Why does 3MB not have a Wikipedia page?!?!
Old 08-24-2013, 01:28 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!

And most importantly...Great question!!

I would love to see, for example, Mr. Blue Money In The Bank, Damien Sandow, win the 2014 Royal Rumble. Then go on to WrestleMania and challenge the WWE Champion, win the WWE Title, and at the end of the night, cash in on the World Champion, and win the World Title. Just give it to us already.

Old 11-25-2013, 09:41 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock!!

Old 02-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Old 02-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Introducing the Champions of GCW

GCW Women’s Champion, Harley Quinn

GCW Internet Champion, Joker

GCW Million Dollar Champion, Catwoman

Catwoman stole the Belt from the Chairman, Owner, Co-Founder, and King of Gotham Championship Wrestling, Bruce Wayne. Mr. Wayne tells her to keep the Belt under one condition, she must defend it.

GCW World Champion, Two-Face

After winning the GCW World Championship, Two-Face wanted a Title Belt that suited only him, so he destroyed the GCW World Championship Title Belt. Immediately regretting it, Harvey Dent had a second GCW World Championship Title Belt made. Now carrying two Belts, one “shiny” and one “dull” the GCW Championship, according to Two-Face, “Looks twice as nice!!”

The New United Underworld Organization…The nUUo...The N – Double U – O