WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW Roleplay Board
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-08-2018, 03:02 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty
Default K.C. IX: Mayhem Championship - Bring your Own Weapons Match (participants inside)

Tony Mancini vs Vega Vs Ace Stevens vs Harald Var Krigare vs Blazing Tiger

RP Deadline is Tuesday June 19th at 11:59pm PST

**NO EXTENSIONS AVAILABLE**

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
I wish nature called when you were conceived.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty

The camera turns on but instead of showing Tony Mancini it shows Agent Henderon and an Unknown Agent sitting in the former's office in the FBI building at Federal Plaza. On the desk between them is a stack of tapes and a tape player.

"O.K. Agent Esposito before you leave on assigment I want you to listen to these tapes and get a feel for Tony Mancini and the kind of operation he runs. The other guy you're gonna hear is Gino Rizzoli. You'd think him and Tony were conjoined twins with the amount of time they spend together. Rizzoli is nothing but a muscle-bound meat head so you'll have no problem fooling him. Mancini on the other hand is smart so you'll want to be very careful how you act and what you say around him."

Agent Esposito nods his head as Agent Henderson pulls a tape off the top of the pile and puts it into the tape player. After a few seconds the voices of Tony Mancini and Gino Rizzoli and be heard coming through the tiny speaker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tape 1
"I swear Ton' the next time I see that skank I'm going to rip her damn head off. She wants to hit me with the WZCW Championship and a big boot then she's going to realize quick just exactly what I'm capable of."

"Relax and don't do anything stupid Gino."

"How can you tell me to relax? Even without what she did to me she still smacked your title right out of your hand and then made you tap in the middle of the ring."

"Alright Gino listen closely. First, she didn't make me tap out. I tapped to save the majority of my energy for Kingdom Come. My back is still hurting and I'm sure everyone, including my four opponents, know that it won't be fully healed by Kingdom Come. Now answer me this why would i make the target on my back any bigger than it already is in a match where anything goes?

Second, this match was never really about winning or losing. Just by going out there with the WZCW Champion and giving as good as I got I showed everyone that Mayhem Champion is just as good as the World Champion. I showed that I can fight the best and actually have a chance of winning.

Third, I haven't forgotten about the disrespect that Eve showed me. It's no different than WZCW management giving me a bunch of losers to fight just to get as many people on the Kingdom Come card as possible. No, I have not and will not forget. Eve Taylor and I will cross paths in that ring again i can guarantee it."

"How can you be so sure she'll want to face you again after what you did to her?"

"Because Eve Taylor wants her name to go down in history as the best of all time. In order for that to happen she will need to win every title this company has and without the tag titles for the Grand Slam the only thing she has left to get is this."
Agent Henderson turns off the tape player and looks up at Agent Esposito who looks up with a look of confusion in his eyes.

"I thought Mancini was the head of a major crime Family, what am I listening to?"

"He is but when he's not here in the city he's on the road with WZCW as their Mayhem Champion. The man you'll be working with most of the time is his Consigliere named Vito. He's a smart buisness man if nothing else but he's not afraid to kill anyone that gets in the way of the Mancini Family. Liste to this."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tape 2
"Yes Mr. Abernathy I'm sure an arangement can be made. I'll talk to Mr. Mancini and see what we can do."
Henderson takes the tape out without saying a word and pops in the next one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tape 3
"Hello Mr. Abernathy? I was able to get a hold of Mr. Mancini. He OKed the proposal and wanted me to let you know we will have your product within the month in exchange for what we talked about. Yes I'll call you when we've sent them out, Have a great day Mr. Abernathy."
The two men hear a landline get hung up followed immediately by the sound of buttons being pressed on a cell phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by still tape 3
"Hey Tony you asked me to call when I got off the phone with the Scot. The deal is set. The blow for the guns. We need all the firepower we can get if we're gonna get back where we were."
Agent Henderson presses the stop button again and looks up at Agent Esposito who has a serious look on his face.

"See what I mean," he said as he takes another tape out of the pile and puts it in the tape player. "Mancini is more of a figure head with Vito being the brains and voice of the whole thing."

As if to prove his point he slams the lid shut on the tape player and hits the play button.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tape 4
"Alright Gino now that I've surprised everyone with my announcement on Ascenion the other day we need to talk about Kingdom Come and how we're going to retain my title."
A sound like a large chain being roughly placed on the table can be heard by the two agents right before Gino starts talking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still tape 4
"Ok Ton' but before we do that I've been wondering about something. Out of everyone at the top of the card why did you pick a low card guy like Vega to make an example of?"

"That wasn't about getting to the top of the card Gino, it was about making a statement. Ever since I won this belt all I've heard is when is Vega going to take back his title and break his own record for longest reign? If Tony Mancini gets in the ring with Vega in a Mayhem title match there is no way Mancini will keep his title. So yes I could have put him back on the shelf and let him fade into history but that would mean my name in the record books would always have an asterisk next to it because I never beat Vega. All this was to get him in the match at Kingdom Come and then show everyone that Vega is nothing compared to Tony Mancini by leaving him barely breathing in a pool of his own blood."

"Well shit Ton' why don't you tell me how you really feel about him."

"I'm serious Gino, Blazing Tiger & Harald Var Krigare are decent but they aren't in my league. They can bring any weapon they want but they've never been in the mindless vortex of blood and steel that is a Mayhem Championship match and that will cost them in the end. Ace Stevens is a former champion but it doesn't look like his heart has been in it for a while now. I'm honestly not even sure he'll bother showing up to Kingdom Come.

It all comes down to me and Vega and it's high time everyone learns that when it comes to the Mayhem Divison Tony Mancini is the Alpha and the Omega."
Henderson turns the tape player off and pushes it all to the end of the table.

"So that's what you're dealing with Joe. They may sound nuttier than squirrel shit but all of a are stone cold killers that won't hesitate to bury you if they even suspect you're FBI."

As Agent Esposito starts to tell Agent Henderson his plan for infiltrating the Mancini Crime Family the camera fades to black before cutting out entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
I wish nature called when you were conceived.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote