WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW TV
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 11:44 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! About to make her way to the ring, she is the former WZCW World Heavyweight Champion, Kagura!

The crowd cheers and applauds a little, but more wait in anticipation for Kagura's music to hit.

When Kagura's music hits, the applause grows louder. The pink lights we have grown to be accustomed to during her entrance swirl around. She makes her way to the stage, smiling slightly to the crowd. She hesitates a little, by now the fog for her entrance has usually hit. She seems frustrated and throws her hands in the air. She makes her way to the ring and stretches in a corner as she awaits her foe for the night. Just as the lights come back up, the fog starts to pour onto the stage. Kagura shakes her head.

"Bordel de Merde!"

Copeland: I don't speak a lot of French, but I think I know what those fans are chanting.

Cohen: Can you blame them? Someone in the truck better be fired for this one. Kagura is a former World Champion and she deserves better.

Copeland: It has been a whirlwind of emotions for Kagura lately. From winning the World Title in her home country, to losing it just days later. Rumors of turmoil in her personal life are rampant, and fans and analysts alike have been calling her out on social media.

Cohen: She should pay them no mind. Giving those cretins attention just validates their worldview.

As Seabass and Jack continue their conversation on attention craving trolls off mic, the crowd starts to build to a fever pitch as the lights go down and the spotlight searches around the arena.

Harrys: And her opponent, he is the 2018 Lethal Lottery winner, Tyrone Blades!

The spotlight catches Blades, standing off to the side of the stage, having been taking Kagura's entrance in. He is tapping his bat against his foot. He takes a quick drink from a water bottle, before he bats it into the crowd and heads to the ring. He leaves his bat propped up next to the steps and offers Kagura a nod of respect as he removes his jacket.

Cohen: You know, I rarely know what to make of Tyrone. His list of accomplishments in WZCW is only matched by his rap sheet of charges against it. The fans embrace him though, and he proved even thought he has been in this business longer than most, he still has it, when he outlasted the twenty nine other superstars in the Lethal Lottery.

Copeland: There really isn't much Tyrone hasn't done, but he did most of it as a villain. Now, with the WZCW faithful behind him, he seems to have found a new purpose. A sort of Robin Hood who is robbing for the hood if you will.

Cohen: Never say that again.

Tyrone and Kagura both nod that they are ready and referee Keith Morse calls for the bell to get the match started.

*DING! DING!*

The two come out of the corner, Kagura bouncing on her feet, Tyrone in more of a traditional boxing stance with his hands high. They offer a quick MMA style touch of the hands as a sign of respect for each other before they begin their dance around the ring. Kagura is clearly the quicker of the two, as she darts in and out of Tyrone range, respecting his reputable striking game. She peppers him with a few jabs but few do more than graze his hands or arms. She continues to stay light on her feet and she manages to make contact with a decent right, she slipped a push kick by Tyrone at the last second and sneaked it in. Tyrone nods his head and smiles like he is enjoying this. Kagura keeps focus, knowing that she is playing Tyrone's game. She knows her speed is superior, but the grit and scrappy power of Tyrone could easily overwhelm her if she lets her guard down. They circle a little more, Blades starting to fire off some leg kicks, trying to take the bounce out of Kagura's step. The first two or three kicks don't seem to impact her much, but the more Tyrone connects with, especially when Kagura puts her weight down to throw a punch, the more they seem to slow her. She throws a feint to draw Tyrone off guard, and he reacts, leaving him open for a flush right hand to the jaw. He winches and puts his hand to his face. He smiles, as he knows he has Kagura in his realm.

Copeland: I commend Kagura for trying to stand and bang with Tyrone, but this is not her game, and the look on his face shows he knows it.

Cohen: Yeah, I'm not sure what point she is trying to prove, but this is like throwing a lamb into the ring with a loin. It may not happen quickly, but you know it will only end one way.

Almost on cue, Tyrone fakes a leg kick to Kagura's lead leg, causing her to react and try to check it. As she does, Tyrone throws a hook kick that lands flush and causes Kagura to fall back onto her ass. She recovers quickly though, showing she was just stunned as opposed to knocked off, and grabs the ropes to pull herself up. Tyrone throws his hands up as if to show he is backing off, but he does it with a grin that implies the trade mark Tyrone Blades trash talk. Kagura takes a second to lean over the top rope and spit a small amount of blood to the flour below. Without warning though, she uses the ropes to springboard and connect with a hard hitting flying forearm that knocks Tyrone down. They both scramble back to their feet and Kagura keeps up the pressure with the forearms. She fires them off rapidly, showing her trademark Japanese style, and backs him into a corner. The referee tells Kagura to make sure she doesn't keep him tied in the ropes. She relents her attack just momentarily, just long enough to back up to give herself room to connect with a series of quick strikes to the chest region, before she finishes it off with a throat thrust, which causes Tyrone to fall to the ground. She makes sure to grab his leg nearest the ropes and hook it as she makes the cover...1!...2!...but Tyrone kicks out just after the hand hit for two.

Cohen: Maybe that sheep was actually a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Copeland: Kagura was all sorts of fired up after that nasty head kick from Tyrone. Maybe she is determined to prove she deserves another shot at the World Title, maybe she is just motivated by the keyboard cowboys posting about her faults, but something has clearly lit a fire under Kagura here.

Kagura wastes little time in trying to get back on the attack. She grabs the arm of Tyrone and tries to isolate it, pulling it behind him as he tried to get to a vertical base. She tries to secure the arm bar, but Tyrone has about seven or eight inches on Kagura, so he uses his length and long limbs to fight to his feet, despite her having a vice grip on his left arm. He tries to reach out for the ropes for a clean simple break, but he is a little too far and Kagura shows off surprising strength to keep him from simply using his larger frame to muscle to the ropes. He uses his free hand to try to grab Kagura, but he only manages to get a handful of hair. The ref is quick to warn him and Blades throws his hand up to say it was a mistake. He tries to use the size difference to his advantage and twist around and connect with a modified short arm clothesline, but Kagura ducks and kicks the back of his knee. He stumbles so Kagura runs and hits a leaping knee into the center of his back. This causes him to tumble through the ropes, but he lands on his feet. He slaps his hands on the ring apron, clearly frustrated at Kagura's spell of dominance.

Cohen: Blades is clearly letting Kagura get to him a bit, after he seemed to be enjoying their early match kick boxing contest. What goes around comes around I guess.

Copeland: I do wonder how long this aggressive nature will pay off for Kagura, because usually she does her best when she picks her spots. She seems like she wants to keep up the pressure, as she just ignored Keith Morse's instruction to stay in the ring.

Indeed Kagura rolls out of the ring to go after blades, not wanting him to catch his breath. She runs and uses the ring steps to launch herself at Blades and catches him with a knee, though he had the presence of mind to get his hands up and block the brunt of the impact. He stumbles back into the barricade, catching himself before he falls. Kagura gets her feet under her and runs at him, but he gets a boot up to stop her. She stumbles back a bit and Tyrone tackles her back first into the ring. He connects with a quick chop just to soften her up, before he rolls her back inside.H e shakes his head out before he does anything else. Kagura is trying to crawl away, so Tyrone grabs her ankle and pulls her back to the floor, hard, her face making a loud smacking sound when it hits the padded mat. he wastes no time in grabbing her and Irish whipping her into the steel steps, they come off their base as she is sent shoulder first into them. Keeping his foot on the gas, Tyrone grabs her and tosses her hard into the barricade. He takes a moment to wipe the hair from his eyes before grabs her again, this time taking her to the announcer's area. He slams her head off the table, causing the cover to come loose. He does this a second and third time, both times the cover on the top of the table bounces and exposes the monitors. She tries to fight as he goes to do it a fourth time, but he sees the monitors have been exposed. He hesitates, not wanting to play too dirty, and Kagura responds with an elbow to the side to create a little space. She doesn't get far though as he grabs her and clubs her across the back. He drags her to the ring and rams her, chest first this time, into the ring. He then positions her so she is laying in the ring, under the ropes, with her head just hanging over. The referee warns him to get back in the ring, so he takes a few steps back to gather speed and hits a running knee to her head. He climbs onto the apron and then to the top rope. He leaps and hits a flying elbow drop and makes sure to make the cover...1!...2!...but Kagura is able to get a shoulder up. Tyrone sits up and looks over, just checking with the ref that it was only two.

Copeland: Well Tyrone has turned the tables here, by turning back the clock and bit and really bending the rules to his advantage.

Cohen: Not much in the way of pure wrestling from Blades, but it has been effective Seabass, no denying that.

In full control, Tyrone takes a moment to plan his next move. He walks over to the turnbuckle and perches on the second one. He motions for Kagura to stand. She begins to stir and he calls out to her, urging her on. She recovers enough to realize what he is doing and charges him. He waits until the last minute to leap over her as she crashes head first into the middle turnbuckle. Blades then runs and connects with a leaping stomp, driving her head into the turnbuckle. She is slumped in the corner, her eyes wide open, but paying attention to nothing of note. The Hall of Famer calls for the match to be over and readies for his go to finish, Click Clack. He waits in anticipation, but Kagura doesn't move.

Copeland: I think Kagura may be out.

Tyrone walks over to where she is, and tries to move her but she just falls limp. He tries to position her in the corner, but she is dead weight and just slumps against the turnbuckle. He looks over to the referee, who instructs Tyrone to fight on for now. When he turns his attention back to Kagura, she unleashes her red mist, but Tyrone was wise to it and avoids the spray. The distraction is enough for Kagura to get back on the offensive though and she connects with a saito suplex. She keeps hold and powers to her feet and hits a second saito suplex. She rolls away and waits for Tyrone to get to a kneeling position to try to get up and when he is in position she goes for the First Dance of Awarawa no Mikoto, her skull crushing shining wizard! Tyrone is able to just avoid it and get back to his feet, but he turns right into Fifth Dance of Amaterasu Omikami! Kagura's double fisted heart punch that was put hundreds of opponents away in her career. She hooks the leg deep for the cover..............but there is no count as referee Keith Morse is still trying to wipe his eyes of the mist from earlier.

Cohen: Kagura might have just cost herself the match with her own desperation ploy. The mist that Tyrone avoided seems to have caught the referee and he can't see to count the pinfall.

Kagura kicks her foot to the mat in anger and shouts in Japanese at the referee, who slowly stumbles over to count the pin............1!.........2!..........3-NO! Tyrone kicks out! He has the delayed pin count to thank, but he is still alive. Kagura jumps to her feet and is in the face of the ref, despite it being her fault he was distracted. She yells and gestures as he continues to try to wipe his eyes. She doesn't see Tyrone in the back stirring and getting to his feet. When she does turn, she just just avoids the super kick that sets up Click Clack. She turns off balance to try to connect with another Fifth Dance, but Tyrone manages to move enough to avoid it and grabs hold of one of her arms and takes her to the ground with a crossface submission. He has this arms cinched around her face, but he is still trying to secure her legs around her free arm. She fights him the entire way. She is feeling the pressure, but manages to keep her arm free long enough to avoid the hold being fully locked in. As Blades goes to readjust to properly secure the hold, Kagura shifts her weight and manages to roll Tyrone onto his back, with his shoulders down...1!...2!...3! Tyrone kicks out a fraction of a second too late, but three has been counted. Kagura is on her hands and knees, trying to catch her breath as Tyrone has already rolled out of the ring and kicks the steps in anger.

Harrys: Here is your winner, Kagura!

Copeland: So after almost costing herself the match due to some overly aggressive moments and blinding the referee, Kagura manages to walk away with W over the number one contender.

Cohen: We saw Tyrone turn the clock back a few times and show off that aggression that made him famous to keep pace with Kagura, but in the end, she ekes out a close one thanks to a craft pinning attempt.

As Keith Morse raises the hand of Kagura, she looks to Blades. He has collected his bat and started to walk away. He turns and raises his bat to Kagura as a show of respect to the fellow former World Champ before he disappears back to the shadows of the arena. The ref gives Kagura a moment alone to bask in the victory as a WZCW medical attendant comes to ringside to check his eyes. Kagura climbs to the second turnbuckle to bow to the fans, when suddenly she is taken down from behind by a masked man with a chair shot. The man removes the mask to reveal himself to be Garth Black as the crowd rains down boos. He drives the end of the chair into her chest a few times before he kicks her out of the ring. He pulls a microphone out of his pocket and places the chair in the center of the ring. He takes a seat.

Black: For years I would step into this ring each night and go to war with whoever they put in front of me. For years, I never said a word, content to try to work my way to the top. For years, I watched others jump me in line. Now I am not a man who likes to complain just for the sake of complaining. Some of those men, they earned those spots. This company has seen some great wrestlers and it was an honor to share this ring with them. Most of them? Most of them were utter shite that I would scrape from the bottom of my boot with a stick. Newcomers with a pretty face and flashy gear. Washed up has beens who would plead to the fans to support them on one last run at the top. Complete jokes who never accomplished anything, so they were given chances out of pity. I watched this company fall into pit, and I couldn't take it anymore. I spoke up, I fought and clawed my way to the top despite some higher ups who didn't want me there. I earned my World Title shot. I earned the right to be called champion when I went out and beat the champ in the ring. I was never given a fancy briefcase that promised me a match anytime anywhere. I never won the title, only to lose it in my very next match. When I saw that Kagura had been given that briefcase, I knew this company was on the expressway straight into the toilet. I feared the worst, and the worst came true when John Constantine, a man who has earned respect in this business, was brutally attacked, unprovoked I might add, and Kagura was allowed to step in and reap the rewards. She never beat Constantine. The corrupt owners of this company did. Why? Diversity? To fill a quota? To set up someone for a future political career? Whatever the answer may be, Kagura is weak. She has proven it night in and night out, and she is proving it now by lying out there gasping for air while Dr. Nick tends to her. She wasn't strong enough to keep her title at Lethal Lottery, she wasn't strong enough to beat Tyrone clean here tonight, she wasn't even strong enough to keep a man in her life. So please, Kagura, do us all a favor and run off back to Japan where you belong, before you really get hurt. Maybe you'll get lucky and some rich business man will take pity on you and you can start a family that he supports and you never have to worry about being strong again.

Garth stands and tosses the mic in the direction of Kagura. He doesn't even look at her as he exits the ring and heads up the ramp as two more medical personnel run to check on Kagura.

Reinstate The Fox!
sendpm.gif
Old 04-17-2018, 11:44 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

We see Blazing Tiger backstage, winding down from his own match against Logan McAllister. Suddenly, we see Harald Var Krigare stumbling into view, his hands placed over his wounded pelvic area. He places one hand against the wall of the corridor, a look of discomfort across his face.

Tiger: Are you alright?

Harald: It's gonna hurt to use the toilet for a few days, I'll tell you that much now.

Tiger: Good. Just like the hurting you left on my chest last week.

Harald: About that...I wish I could have caught you before my match, but I just want to apologise for leaving you lying there.

Tiger: What good is an apology? Not only did you pin me, but you left me to look foolish in my debut match. Not to matter though, because I'll be the one to win this league.

Harald: Ha, I guess that's why they call you Blazing, your fire is admirable, as was your performance against me.

Tiger: You thought so?

Harald: Absolutely. You fought with vigour and courage, and though you didn't win the match, you certainly won my respect. And I realised, that the biggest loser in that match was me, for not offering you the respect you deserved afterwards.

Tiger: No, I lost the match, fair and square. You only did what you had to do to win. And I can respect you as a worthy combatant in your own right.

Still noticeably wincing, Harald extends a hand towards Tiger in a gesture of respect.

Harald: I just want you to know, if anyone else wins this league, I personally hope it's you.

Tiger contemplates his choice, before accepting the handshake.

Tiger: Likewise. I'd wish you luck in your match, but I think that would be an insult to your...

Tiger looks down towards Harald's nether regions, somewhat embarrassed.

Harald: I get you. Nonetheless, congrats on the big win tonight. And Tiger?

Tiger: Yes?

Harald: Kick Randy Studd's ass for me.

Tiger: Gladly.

With that, Harald leaves, still limping, as Tiger nods his head in approval.

Reinstate The Fox!
sendpm.gif
Old 04-17-2018, 12:56 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, this regulation bout is scheduled for a single fall. The Elite Openweight title will be on the line!

As the music kicks up Callie struts out onto the stage and strikes a pose. Her latest cosplay outfit features a homage to Octavia Blake from “The 100.” Her face is painted to reflect that of a Viking warrior, and her clothes resemble those of a Gaelic soldier. Her blond hair is even dyed brown. She walks down the ramp holding the petition that she presented to Becky in her hands. She walks up the steps and enters the ring through the middle rope and poses. The reaction is negative, but she clearly doesn’t seem to care.

Harrys: And the challenger, weighing in at 100 pounds, hailing from New York City, Callie Clark!

Copeland: This match has been months in the making, since the Elite Openweight title was left off the card at Lethal Lottery. Callie, even though being guaranteed a title shot at Kingdom Come, does not want to compete in a Fatal 4-Way match.

Cohen: And I don’t blame her, Seabass. Would you want to compete for a title where your odds of winning are only 25%? No. Callie is smart and showing initiative about all of this.

A clock appears on the TV-Tron and begins to count down from 5. When it reaches 0, familiar music begins to play as the fans cheer.

Lynx walks out onto the stage with his trademark hooded robe covering his face. Multiple colored lights begin to flash through the area, as he reveals his face and raises the Elite Openweight title above his head. The champion walks down the ramp and pauses about halfway down. He yells, “What time is it?” as he raises the title and points towards Callie in the ring. He climbs the steps and enters the ring through the middle rope.

Harrys: And introducing the defending champion, from Times Unknown, weighing 204 pounds, he is “The Melanistic Jaguar” Lynx!

Copeland: Now this young man must be having quite the inner conflict. If he wins here tonight, then he must defend his title in a Fatal 4-Way at Kingdom Come. If he loses, he still competing at Kingdom Come, but as a challenger.

Cohen: Lynx hasn’t impressed me at all since becoming champion. A string of losses followed by an unimpressive showing at the Lottery has really damaged my view of his stock. If he can’t win here tonight, then I think that’ll prove that his victory over Clark at MD 147 was a fluke.

The referee checks both competitors and holds the belt above his head. Callie strips off her cosplay outfit to reveal her wrestling attire, as Lynx sheds his robe. Callie hands her petition to the timekeeper for safe keeping, and the referee singles for the bell.

*Ding Ding Ding!*

And the match is underway. Callie doesn’t waste any time charging straight in to meet Lynx in the center of the ring. She blasts the larger man with forearm shots to the chest, staggering him. Lynx grabs her arm and in one motion uses his hip to flip her down onto the mat on her back. Callie quickly gets back to her feet, but Lynx grabs her and applies a front facelock. He applies pressure, really cinching in the hold. Callie tries to fight back, but Lynx digs in and rears back applying a chancery, turning the simple maneuver into a deadly submission hold. The referee checks for a choke, but Lynx hooks her arm around his head and lifts her up high. He holds her up in the air for half a second before sending her crashing back down to the canvas with a Falcon Arrow! He goes for a quick cover: 1…2… But can only manage a short 2 count.

Copeland: Lynx is trying to put Callie away early with that Falcon Arrow, but it’s going to take more effort than that.

Cohen: Callie has had to fight tooth and nail to get another crack at Lynx, Seabass. Unlike Lynx, she had to earn her Kingdom Come spot through hard work and determination.

Copeland: I’m sorry, what? Becky Serra placed her in the Fatal 4-Way match. They both bypassed the league.

Cohen: At least Callie hasn’t lost every single match since the start of the Lethal Lottery cycle unlike our current “Elite” Openweight champion.

Callie makes it back to her feet first. Lynx goes to grapple her, but she cuts him off with a knee to the gut. The champion is caught off guard by the pain, as Callie reaches up and traps him in a headlock. She tries to take him down to the mat, but Lynx blocks the takedown with his leg. He wraps his arms around her waist and leg and lifts her up, looking to drop her to the canvas with a back suplex, but she counters and falls forward. Callie uses the larger man’s momentum and Lynx winds up on his back curtesy of a side headlock takedown. Callie has the headlock still applied as Lynx rolls and gets to his knee. He stands, but Callie doesn’t give him an opportunity to counter. She jumps onto his back and applies a sleeper! Caught off guard, Lynx tries to pry the smaller woman off him, but she wraps her legs around his torso to prevent that. She holds on for dear life, and squeezes for all she’s worth! Like a bucking bronco, Lynx tries to free himself, resorting to ramming her backwards against the turnbuckle. The first shot dazes her, as her head bounces off the pad. The second shot causes her to release the hold. Lynx frees himself and turns around. He grabs her leg and pulls her out of the corner and performs a Dragon Screw takedown. He grabs a hold of her leg and drops down, applying a foot lock submission hold. Callie screams in pain and immediately begins to crawl towards the ropes. She manages to grab the bottom rope and forces Lynx to break the hold.

Copeland: Both competitors are still looking for that knockout blow early. Callie used a sleeper and Lynx responded with a painful looking submission hold of his own. There’s a lot of animosity between these two.

Cohen: No kidding. Lynx is too soft to be champion right now. He’s lost his killer instinct. Whereas Callie has more fire now than ever before.

Copeland: What about Callie’s loss to Titus recently. Don’t you think that hinders her momentum, Jack?

Cohen: Of course not. Titus is the greatest champion in WZCW history, however once Callie regains that belt, I think she has the potential to be an even greater champion.

Lynx lifts Callie to her feet and but she slaps his arms away and kicks him in the gut before he can do anything. She rears back before stepping forward and delivering a high knee straight to his chin. She hits him with a double backhand chop. And then another. With a primal scream, she spins and nails him with a spinning backfist. And Lynx is reeling! Callie glances behind her and runs and bounces off the ropes to give herself a boost, before jumping up and sending Lynx crashing down to the mat with a tornado DDT! His head spiking off the padding as Callie lays on top of him, and pins his shoulders to the mat: 1…2… But it’s not enough. Callie is livid and shouts at the ref, but she quickly regains her senses, now realizing what’s at stake. She mounts him and begins to rain down vicious looking forearm shots. Lynx covers up to protect himself the best that he can. Finally, she stops and stands over him, screaming at him “the title is mine!” She turns, with her back aligned with his torso, as she performs a standing moonsault. She drives both knees in his gut, driving the air completely out of his diaphragm. She pins him again: 1…2…But it’s still not enough to keep him down.

Copeland: Callie continues to assault the champion; she’s relentless! But Lynx won’t stay down. And you say that he lacks heart, Jack? Look at that man’s tenacity; look at his spirit.

Cohen: I stand by what I said, Seabass. Lynx is simply coasting on merit right now. He’s been champion since MD 147 where he won the title from Clark. But what’s he done since then? Nothing. He hasn’t brought that title any prestige. If Callie wins it again, she’ll be a 3-time champion. The first person in WZCW to do so, man or woman. Callie is poised to make history. Lynx is poised to continue being a mediocre champion.

Callie runs her hands through her hair in frustration, but she stands and drags Lynx’s body closer to the corner. She signals for the end and quickly climbs to the top turnbuckle with no wasted motions, no showboating, and flips backwards, looking for the Calliesault! But he’s prepared and gets his knees up as the smaller woman crashes down hard! Lynx climbs to his feet and waits, as she slowly gets back to her feet, cursing the mistake that she made. The champion has her measured and strikes as quickly as a snake biting into its prey, as he kicks her head with the Kick to the Future! Callie looks to be dead as Lynx falls into the cover. 1…2… But Callie kicks out! And Lynx can’t believe it. He takes a deep breath, as Callie lies on the mat, still dazed. He gets to his feet and stand over her. “I’m sick of your games Callie!” He practically yanks her to her to feet and twists her arm behind her back with a hammerlock. He swings her forward, driving her shoulder first into the turnbuckle. He grabs her waist from behind and lifts her up. He turns 90 degrees and slams her down on the matt with a back suplex. Wasting no time, Lynx climbs to the top turnbuckle and flips off with a moonsault of his own! He lands hard, his weight driving all the air from her lungs. He rolls off her and stands. The crowd comes unglued as Lynx signals for the end. He measures her. Begs her. Pleads with her to recover. Callie stirs and gets to a knee and slowly stands. She wobbles forward as Lynx moves in for the kill, when suddenly Callie drops down to the canvas and rolls out of the ring!

Copeland: Callie went for the moonsault, but Lynx had it scouted, and not even the Kick to the Future couldn’t keep her down.

Cohen: Don’t get up Callie! Stay down girl, stay down!

Copeland: Lynx is looking for the Dimensional Vortex! If he hits that it’s over. Look at him, he’s like a man possessed! Callie stands, and… oh my god!

Cohen: Yes! That feign was beautiful. Dropping down and rolling out of the ring at the last second. Regain your strength Callie!

The referee begins to count, as Lynx eyes his opponent on the outside. Callie seems to be regrouping, trying to regain her strength, but she still looks dazed. She wearily wanders towards the barricade and stops, looking completely lost. She turns around as Lynx eyeballs her. He’s run out of patience and sees an opportunity to drain what little strength she has. He slingshots himself over the top rope looking for a plancha, but Callie rolls out of the way at the last second! Lynx crashes and burns! The referee counts as both wrestlers are down on the outside. The last-ditch gamble has paid off for Callie. She recovers and gets to her feet the same time Lynx does. Both competitors roll back into the ring at the same time, barely beating the 10-count. The two wrestlers charge each other, greeting each other with a hellacious volley of forearm shots and punches. The animosity that these two have grown to share for each other is reflected in those blows. The crowd seems to be behind Lynx, as they begin to turn on Callie every time one of her punches land. Lynx gets the upper hand after a volley of forearm smashes to the face has Callie dazed. He grabs her in a front facelock, and yanks back applying a chancery like he did in the beginning of the match. Once he feels the strength leaving her body, he plants her with a swinging neckbreaker. Instead of going for the cover, he stands. He knows it’s not enough to beat her. He has one maneuver left. He grabs his hair with his fists and waits, practically willing the girl back to her feet. Callie stands and stumbles like a drunkard. Lynx charges forward, but Callie again falls to the canvas and rolls way. Reeling, she begs for mercy. For forgiveness. She begins to slide backwards towards to turnbuckle while holding her arm out to keep Lynx at bay. Frustrated beyond belief, the champion marches forward and screams “Fight me, Callie! Fight me!” He reaches out to grab her, barely noticing out of the corner of his eye the wicked smile now forming on her face. With a shriek that would do a banshee proud, Callie buries her fist into Lynx’s gut. The larger man doubles over in pain, completely taken by surprise, as the referee rules the strike legal. Callie stands and grabs her opponent and applies a front facelock. She lifts him up and drives him down to the canvas with the Lights Out in one quick motion! Lynx struggles as Callie pins his shoulders to the mat: 1…2…3…!

Harrys: Here is your winner, by pin fall, and the new Elite Openweight Champion; Callie Clark!

Copeland: Callie played possum and just buried her fist into Lynx’s gut! The strike looked a little low, but the ref calls it legal. Front facelock applied; Callie hits the Lights Out! The referee counts, and we have a new champion! Callie Clark has pinned Lynx off the quick pin fall!

Cohen: I told you, Seabass! That girl right there is going to cement her legacy as the greatest Elite Openweight champion that WZCW will ever have.

Lynx looks absolutely stunned as he rolls out of the ring. He grabs the ring apron and gazes up as the referee awards Callie Clark the title. The petite blond looks to be beside herself with glee as she hoists the title above her head. The crowd seems to be mixed, but Callie doesn’t care. Lynx walks up the ramp. Clark rolls out of the ring, walks over to the timekeeper’s area and retrieves her petition. She walks around the left side of the ring, holding the belt in the air. She drapes the title over her shoulder and begins to walk up the ramp shouting, “I am the greatest! I am the greatest!” while also showing off her petition as the show goes off the air.

Reinstate The Fox!
sendpm.gif
Old 05-10-2018, 05:58 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

Logan versus Blazing Tiger - Milenko
Kagura versus Blades - Yaz
Mancini versus Broon - Dave
Harald versus Studd - Dave
Triple X versus Mikey - Killjoy
Lynx versus Callie - Echelon
Segments - Dave/Echelon

Special thanks to Dynamite for the Flex segment. Ascension should follow tonight or tomorrow.

Reinstate The Fox!
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread