WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-26-2018, 05:07 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'd be pleased if they combined the two. Maybe Shane can jump off something as this happens.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 05:16 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I don't want to be negative but Nakamura vs. Styles, to me, seems like one of those Mania matches you anticipate but only gets about 10 minutes. They you have to wait for whatever B show comes next to get the match you want.
Old 02-27-2018, 10:45 AM
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I like Cena Vs Taker.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:08 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

I want Cena vs. Taker. I don't care that Taker can barely walk, I want this match. Cena vs. Mysterio? I'll pass.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:28 PM
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I dont think anyone wants Cena Rey ever.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:37 PM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

I’m torn as to whether I want to see Undertaker wrestle again. My heart says yes as I love that man, but my head says no as I don’t want to see him struggling in a match and the way he left the ring after Mania last year was special and left me in floods of tears.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 03-04-2018, 11:12 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
I don't want to be negative but Nakamura vs. Styles, to me, seems like one of those Mania matches you anticipate but only gets about 10 minutes. They you have to wait for whatever B show comes next to get the match you want.
They'll do anything to make Lesnar vs Reigns the best match at Mania. Nakamura vs Styles need at least 25 minutes without entrances to ensure fans don't shit on the other title match, because Vince doesn't want his precious main event to be ruined for the third year in a row.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:10 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

My Mania Card as of current events.....

1) Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Title)
2) AJ Styles vs. S. Nakamura (WWE Title)
3) Charlotte vs. Asuka (Smackdown Women's Title) - loser goes to Raw
* This match makes way more sense then Asuka vs. Bliss
4) HHH/Steph vs. Angle/Rousey
5) John Cena vs. Braun Stroman
6) Shane/Orton vs. Owens/Zayn w/D. Bryan as referee
7) The Miz vs. Balor vs. Rollins vs. Elias (I-C Title Fatal 4 way)
8) Tag Title Ladder Match (Dual Branded) - Both Tag Belts are up and the winners go to that brand if they win (The Bar vs. The Uso's vs. New Day vs, The Club vs. The Revival vs. Rusev Day vs. Bludgeon Brothers vs. Gable/Benjamin)
9) Cruiserweight Finals Match
10) Bobby Roode defends US Title in the Andre Battle Royal
11) Bliss vs. N. Jax (Raw Women's Title)
12) S. Banks vs. Bailey (Opening Match)
Old 03-07-2018, 02:10 AM
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencesc11 View Post
My Mania Card as of current events.....

1) Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Title)
2) AJ Styles vs. S. Nakamura (WWE Title)
3) Charlotte vs. Asuka (Smackdown Women's Title) - loser goes to Raw
* This match makes way more sense then Asuka vs. Bliss
4) HHH/Steph vs. Angle/Rousey
5) John Cena vs. Braun Stroman
6) Shane/Orton vs. Owens/Zayn w/D. Bryan as referee
7) The Miz vs. Balor vs. Rollins vs. Elias (I-C Title Fatal 4 way)
8) Tag Title Ladder Match (Dual Branded) - Both Tag Belts are up and the winners go to that brand if they win (The Bar vs. The Uso's vs. New Day vs, The Club vs. The Revival vs. Rusev Day vs. Bludgeon Brothers vs. Gable/Benjamin)
9) Cruiserweight Finals Match
10) Bobby Roode defends US Title in the Andre Battle Royal
11) Bliss vs. N. Jax (Raw Women's Title)
12) S. Banks vs. Bailey (Opening Match)
Asuka Bliss makes all the sense.

They can still have Flair Asuka next year.