WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I have two young girls and I think it's great they have, on the surface, an empowering heroine to look up to. But yeah, what Tasty said.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-10-2017, 11:33 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Also, I'm going to have to watch this every day for the rest of my life when it's available to purchase.

This has just dawned on me. I'm going to have to spend some time alone. Goodbye.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Tastycles is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
I have two young girls and I think it's great they have, on the surface, an empowering heroine to look up to. But yeah, what Tasty said.
Oh totally, I can see that. But when we're in a world where even Disney have stopped making women need a man to find meaning, maybe a female director of a strong female character should be able to do so.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
sendpm.gif
Old 06-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

I don't think it was necessary for her to let *SPOILER* Chris Pine enter her either.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-12-2017, 02:23 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastycles View Post
Genuinely the worst super hero film I've ever seen, and I've seen Deadpool.

It's ridden with plot holes, it's overlong, completely inconsistent within itself and there's about 12 seconds of comic relief in 5 hours. That film is about as empowering to women as Deuce Bigelow: Male Gigolo. I get that super hero films require a certain level of suspension of disbelief, but this was fucking ludicrous.
To each their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif