WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-31-2017, 11:08 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I'm seeing it at midnight and let me tell you, those two to three stars I give it will be the truest indication of its quality.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 01:35 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
The first superhero film built around a woman and directed by a woman and the critics love it?

Well color me fucking shocked.
I never thought about it like that but you're on to something. The critics probably are sucking this movies dick because they're afraid that if they don't they'll be called sexist. They're afraid that people will say, "What? Only male led superhero movies are worth a shit? Fucking sexist pig!!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 02:51 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Exactly. I have every genuine hope that the film is excellent.

But Fuckin 97% ? Come on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 04:21 PM
We shy worth hair
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

. scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
I never thought about it like that but you're on to something. The critics probably are sucking this movies dick because they're afraid that if they don't they'll be called sexist. They're afraid that people will say, "What? Only male led superhero movies are worth a shit? Fucking sexist pig!!!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Exactly. I have every genuine hope that the film is excellent.

But Fuckin 97% ? Come on.
Even the creator of rotten tomatoes has said that the aggregator is deeply flawed. I don't think there's some massive conspiracy in favour of the film getting good reviews just because a woman directs it.

It's a film that seems to have modest goals. If it meets those simple goals is that not enough to warrant it complete praise within the parameters?

One review is comparing it to Reeves' superman which was inevitable but apparently its not grimdark. It's the one superhero flick I'll see this year (Outside of Logan but I only went to that because I won tickets to the critics screening).
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu7 in response to me calling him an idiot View Post
Yeah...Coming from a Comma...
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 09:30 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...

Don't get me wrong. I've been hoping since BvS (Even though I'll stand by and defend the Ultimate Edition to my dying breath) and Suicide Squad (That movie just out and out sucked) were critically panned and shit on that Wonder Woman would be the shining light that the DCEU desperately needed, but NorCal is right. 97%? A higher rating than Dark Knight, Avengers, Civil War, Winter Soldier, and every other super hero movie not named Incredibles?

I hope with all my heart and soul that it is that good. Even if its not, though, it appears DC has finally gotten the win it sorely needed because IMO, the entire DCEU was riding on this one.

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2017, 10:19 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Don't get me wrong. I've been hoping since BvS (Even though I'll stand by and defend the Ultimate Edition to my dying breath) and Suicide Squad (That movie just out and out sucked) were critically panned and shit on that Wonder Woman would be the shining light that the DCEU desperately needed, but NorCal is right. 97%? A higher rating than Dark Knight, Avengers, Civil War, Winter Soldier, and every other super hero movie not named Incredibles?

I hope with all my heart and soul that it is that good. Even if its not, though, it appears DC has finally gotten the win it sorely needed because IMO, the entire DCEU was riding on this one.
Pretty sure 97% means that 97% of the critics did not dislike it. It doesn't mean it is a great movie qualitywise. It just means that it plays positively to almost all audiences. The kind of movie you can bring lots of adults to and expect a positive result. This movie may just be the Lionel Ritchie movies. Enjoyable but not worth murdering a hobo to see.

That being said, Norcal may still be right about biases.

Last edited by George Steele's Barber : 05-31-2017 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Just kidding - Lionel is awesome
Old 06-01-2017, 06:50 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm surprised people still take critics' words for it.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Nearly ☆☆☆. So very close.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-01-2017, 01:19 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

So the film was good? Is worth a go? Is all the hoopla stretched out of proportion?

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 06-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
So the film was good? Is worth a go? Is all the hoopla stretched out of proportion?
Does a 2/5 star review usually mean it was good in your neck of the woods?

I'm sure the movie will be fine, which compared to most of DC's garbage, makes it seem like Citizen Kane.