WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-23-2013, 09:33 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Evelyn Maysby View Post
The teal one shown looked pretty kickass. I actually think the helmet is kinda cool. I'm not too into the flashy kind of jerseys (the Vikings ones are awwwwful, thankfully that changes Thursday).
why wait til thursday? Pics leaked already (along with the Dolphins new uni's). The Vikes are on the right, Dolphins on the left.

Quote:
Here are the teal ones and a picture of the helmets:

The stupidest part of the helmet is that (according to the Nike guy who unveiled them) they are supposed to simulate a Jaguar lurking in the shadows and hunting their prey (an AWESOME concept in theory). But the problem is the helmets show a jaguar lurking in the light with their prey in the shadows, which is the exact opposite of what would actually happen, meaning this is beyond terrible execution.

Quote:
Stormy, you're awesome.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Unis aren't too bad, but I agree they need decent talent to put into them. The Dolphins new unis look beyond plain.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:50 PM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

Stormy, you're awesome.

The Vikes ones are just what I envisioned. A modernized version of our 70's throwbacks. Same style with the newer purple. Numbers look kinda weird, but I can live with that. And I absolutely love the matte helmets.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:45 PM
WWE European Champion

Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...

Hopefully they also change their QB this year.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:28 AM
3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I really wish the Jags would trade MJD to Indy and Blackmon to the highest bidder not named the Patriots. Then two good players have a chance at a ring without having to suffer through watching this shitty team.

Anyway the uniform itself doesn't look wicked different to me, however not a fan of the new helmet.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:32 AM
Original Prince of Darkness
Ring of Honor Champion

Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via Skype™ to Moon Knight

I was kinda hoping it was that they changed cities and moved to LA. Eh, helmets are terrible but the Unis are ok. Not much of a football fan anymore.

Oh, and those Dolphin helmets are terrible. Liked the old ones better.

Last edited by Moon Knight : 04-24-2013 at 02:38 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

Can the Jacksonville experiment just be labeled a failure at this point? Move that team out to LA already and be done with it.

sendpm.gif
Old 04-24-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm an Alex Morgan Guy

#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...#MrScissorsKick is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to #MrScissorsKick

Is this the NFL's version of the Nike Combat uniforms?

I think the Nike Combat uniforms in NCAA are pretty cool, but after looking at the Jaguars new uniforms, I don't think they look that great.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-24-2013, 12:58 PM
I AM INVINSIBLE!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to One Punch Doug Crashin

what the hell are Nike thinking?
Old 04-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Damn it feels good to be a Taylor!!
Knockout Champion

PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
Can the Jacksonville experiment just be labeled a failure at this point? Move that team out to LA already and be done with it.
The new owner isn't having that. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Jacksonville area, but, reportedly his plan was to build a new stadium in between Jacksonville and St Augustine, seeing as how absolutely NOTHING is in that are he wants to go all Jerry Jones and build a mini town around his stadium and maximize his profits. Regardless MJD is the only person on that team worth a damn and he doesn't want to be there. Whenever you see him in the city and ask him about the team he just says something along the lines of "Well, it takes time you know. we're getting there." It's really sad actually