WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-24-2013, 04:45 PM
Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
WWE Diva's Champion

DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm not sure if it's been posted yet (23 pages is quite a bit to shift through) but one of my favorite all time themes is the "Prelude" of Final Fantasy, any of them. VI is mostly my favorite but I love every one of them for their simplicity and shooting tune to what is going to be a majestic adventure.

Old 07-05-2014, 12:59 AM
One-Winged Warblade of Mystra
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is being held back by Triple H...Dagger Dias is being held back by Triple H...Dagger Dias is being held back by Triple H...Dagger Dias is being held back by Triple H...Dagger Dias is being held back by Triple H...Dagger Dias is being held back by Triple H...Dagger Dias is being held back by Triple H...Dagger Dias is being held back by Triple H...Dagger Dias is being held back by Triple H...Dagger Dias is being held back by Triple H...Dagger Dias is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Hey, look! It's this thread!

With us being right in the middle of summer, I thought I'd discuss a track from my favorite summer game, Paladin's Quest on the SNES. Every single summer from 1994 up until about 2010, I without fail would replay this game. Part of the tradition was that I would save the event where you go through the Tower of Gabnid in the past, for the 4th of July each year. It would often take the whole first month of summer vacation to get through the majority of the game while also having levelled up my party to a decent level, so it just worked out to where every 4th of July I always ended up around that portion of the game and it turned into an annual tradition to do that event on that day or weekend. With today having been that day, it reminded me of all my old play through's of this game each summer for many years.

Paladin's Quest - Overworld Battle Theme

Click for Spoiler:

The track we'll actually be discussing is the main battle theme. This plays during battles on the world map or any outdoor monster lair. A second battle theme played in temples/ruins/caves while a third was used for bosses. This one is the catchiest of the three and the one you hear the most. When I hear it the music takes me back to my summers of building up my character levels or mastering the various spirits to power up my magic. Such an under-rated game, and a fun primary battle theme. I need to play it again, but just didn't have the time to do a nostalgic run through it this summer. I might do a walkthrough topic on it if time permits later this year.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:03 AM
You Only Smark Twice
WWE Diva's Champion

Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I don't play much games, but my favourite would be Batman for the NES. Given the very limited technology they had back then, the composers surely did helluva job!
You can listen to the tunes from this link http://www.vgmpf.com/Wiki/index.php?...tman_%28NES%29 The four stage songs are the best, especially stage 2 and stage 3.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:01 AM

Banzalik is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via ICQ to Banzalik

As for me
rock & roll racing
Tazmania
Crash
Old 07-30-2014, 10:55 AM
Mad Fer It!
WCW Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

I would have to say the best soundtracks I have ever heard in a computer game are the first 4 games in the Tony Hawk's skateboarding franchise. I discovered so many songs that I love to this day from the early Hawk games, and I was introduced to many bands who I hadn't heard of before.

This is just a list of a few of the songs I remember (and still listen to) from the Hawk games:

Goldfinger- Superman
AFI- The Boy Who Destroyed The World
Motorhead- Ace Of Spades
Rage Against The Machine- Guerilla Radio
Bad Religion- You
Anthrax (Feat. Public Enemy)- Bring The Noize
Swingin' Utters-Five Lessons Learned
Xzibit- Paparazzi
Papa Roach- Blood Brothers
Alien Ant Farm- Wish
Suicidal Tendencies- Cyco Vision
P.O.D- Boom
N.W.A- Express Yourself
Red Hot Chili Peppers- Fight Like A Brave
The Ramones- Blitzkrieg Bop

There are definitely many more that I'm forgetting, but those are the one's that spring to mind. Obviously, I knew of bands like The Chili Peppers, Rage Against The Machine, P.O.D etc, but many of the smaller, lesser known bands I was first exposed to thanks to these games.

BRING BACK TARA!
Old 07-30-2014, 07:27 PM

gigarf88 is looking to come up from OCW...

Superman by Goldfinger for Tony Hawk Pro Skater is without question the greatest song from a video game in history. Don't believe me, you gotta check this video out. ITS EPIC!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajiu...jq4pyMImYyDg7g
Old 07-31-2014, 09:10 AM
Mad Fer It!
WCW Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigarf88 View Post
Superman by Goldfinger for Tony Hawk Pro Skater is without question the greatest song from a video game in history. Don't believe me, you gotta check this video out. ITS EPIC!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajiu...jq4pyMImYyDg7g
YES. An absolutely brilliant song. I remember when I first had the game, and I would insist on that song being played whenever I skated. Even now, 15 years later or so, I still LOVE it. It's just such a fun, catchy song that never fails to bring a smile to my face

I've listened to a few other Goldfinger songs since then "Spokesman", "Open Your Eyes" and a couple of others, and while I enjoyed them, they didn't compare to "Superman"....so so good!

BRING BACK TARA!