WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-21-2017, 02:46 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Anita Blake Vampire Hunter: The Laughing Corpse Vol. 2: Necromancer (Marvel)

How Everything Flows Together: It was the continuation of a single story which bothers me even more than just having the beginning like the last one.

The Storyline: A killer Zombie is attacking people & Anita Blake needs to figure out who is doing it and why.

Artistry: A bit childish looking for my taste. I didn't really care for it.

How much I Liked It: I enjoyed it despite not having read the beginning.

Final Thoughts: I hate jumping right into the middle of a story. Read Vol. 1 first and I'm sure you'll enjoy this one more than I did

My Rating : * * * 1/4 out of 5
Quote:
Up Next
The Chronicles of Wormwood Vol. 1

On Deck
Crossed Vol. 2: Family Values

Crossed Vol.3: Psychopath
I hope everyone has enjoyed this as much as I have enioyed doing it.

If anyone has anymore requests I'll buy it with my next Paycheck.

Up Next

On Deck

ECW: One Last Stand
Latest Review: Crossed Vol. 3
Next: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 06:20 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...

Updated list
Quote:
Up Next

On Deck

The Umbrella Academy Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suit

The Umbrella Academy Vol. 2: Dallas

The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

Colder Vol. 1

Colder Vol. 2: The Bad Seed

Colder Vol. 3: Toss The Bones
Library books are done. Wormwood & Crossed I've had for a while and the rest are my daughters.

Old Yesterday, 03:46 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Chronicles of Wormwood Vol. 1 (Avatar)

How Everything Flows Together: It flowed together pretty well even though it's just the first volume. No hard stop like some other's I've read.

The Storyline: Danny Wormwood is the Antichrist and he doesn't want anything to do with Armageddon. He's friends with Jesus (a mentally handicapped black man who was beat into a coma by the LAPD) and has a tallking rabbit. His father (Satan) keeps trying to change his mind and the Catholic Church wants to kill him

Artistry: exactly what it needed to be. It helped draw me into the story.

How much I Liked It: Despite the fact i actually cringed in some places it was a very good read.

Final Thoughts: Not for everyone. If you're easily offended don't read this.

My Rating : * * * *1/2 out of 5
Quote:
Up Next

On Deck

The Umbrella Academy Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suit

Colder Vol. 1

Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Crossed Vol. 2: Family Values (Avatar)

How Everything Flows Together: It flowed together perfectly.

The Storyline: a virus got let loose and infected the world and turned most people into psychopathic nutjobs who only want to live out their deepest darkest desire. The Pratt family live on a farm where they've managed to avoid the 'Crossed' as they're called (because of the cross shaped rash on their face) but 18 year old Adeline finds out it's not just the Crossed she needs to worry about, human beings can be psychotic as well.

Artistry: dark, gritty & legitimately disgusting. In other words perfect for the story.

How much I Liked It: God help me but I loved this. I'm a horror fan, the bloodier and disgusting the better and this fits that to a T.

Final Thoughts: if you don't have something in you that's at least a tiny bit messed up you won't enjoy this at all and probaby not even then. This is definetly not for everyone.

My Rating : * * * * * out of 5
Quote:
Up Next

On Deck
The Umbrella Academy Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite

Colder Vol. 1

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : Yesterday at 11:20 PM.
Old Today, 02:24 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Crossed Vol. 3: Psychopath (Avatar)

How Everything Flows Together: It flowed together perfectly.

The Storyline: A group of survivors comes across a man with a broken leg and decide to take him with them. They find out the hatd way that he's got his own agenda and there's nothing he won't do, and no one he won't kill, to get the job done

Artistry: dark, gritty & legitimately disgusting. In other words perfect for the story.

How much I Liked It: I must be a sick, twisted S.O.B. because I loved this one as well.

Final Thoughts: I can't wait to get Vol. 1 & the Crossed +100 series.

My Rating : * * * * * out of 5
Quote:
Up Next

On Deck
The Umbrella Academy Vol. 1: Apocalypse Suite

Colder Vol. 1