WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-16-2018, 10:15 AM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
It is a company rule that all on screen employees are supposed to be in their TV attire at each televised show. That means wrestlers have to be in their gear. They weren't gonna send Paige, who could still manage the group, to ringside in a tank top and yoga pants.

They also just can't drop the Absolution story line. What are they going to do? Sent Rose and DeVille back to NXT and pretend they didn't just spend the last few weeks wrecking havoc?

Jesus I swear your posts give me headaches, and not just because of the spelling and grammar.
Not true, last week they did send Paige out in her casual clothes. Plus the one thing I hate more then anything, is people writing snarky comments just because I don't take everything the dirt sheet are reporting like it's 100% true.

P.S: what's with all the grammar stuff, are you a teacher or something? Because that the only reason I could see why you care so much about how I write.

Last edited by wrestlingmasters55 : 01-16-2018 at 10:33 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:29 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

A) maybe they're saving the retirement for the 25th anniversary show

B) maybe she's not retiring

C) maybe they'll give her the Rumble victory, which she can achieve without having to take a simple bump.

The latter would be a nice way to go out, it's also a pipe dream.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:51 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
I would keep Absolution, and add either Billie Kay or Peyton Royce as the third member, and then have Paige be their manager/spokesperson. Paige can also give orders to Absolution to take out other Divas. So portray her as the mastermind behind the group, but the others "get their hands dirty".
You'd break up The Iconic Duo?

I think Absolution can fair fine the way it is right now. Just keep Paige as a manager.

Last edited by The Life Of Pablo Ren : 01-16-2018 at 10:57 AM.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:44 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Well, she is officially out of Rumble so there goes that option.

And Sasha is officially in trenches. She would have fun jobbing to likes of Mandy Rose.
Old 01-16-2018, 01:55 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

If She was retiring from in ring competition like mention by mike johnson, as far as the storyline goes right now, it doesn'T seem like she is especially with the backstage segment they did.

Here the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5WXLWPIHa0

I'm guessing that they are thinking about not letting her wrestled again but are waiting to see how bad the injury is before making a final decision on if they can let her wrestle again or not and if they are forced to make her retire then what's the next step is to take her out of the absolution angle.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:02 PM
Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Knockout Champion

Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
If She was retiring from in ring competition like mention by mike johnson, as far as the storyline goes right now, it doesn'T seem like she is especially with the backstage segment they did.

Here the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5WXLWPIHa0

I'm guessing that they are thinking about not letting her wrestled again but are waiting to see how bad the injury is before making a final decision on if they can let her wrestle again or not and if they are forced to make her retire then what's the next step is to take her out of the absolution angle.
All Paige did in that video was confirm her injury and the fact that she's sitting out of the Rumble. I'm not sure how any of that goes against the reports of her in-ring retirement.

WWE doesn't have to take her out of Absolution. They could just keep the group as they are with Paige as the mouthpiece or add a new member with Paige still managing things. Either way, keeping her involved with Absolution is vital as she brings name value and credibility to the group (two things the Riott Squad desperately lack).
Old 01-17-2018, 06:03 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Valjean View Post
All Paige did in that video was confirm her injury and the fact that she's sitting out of the Rumble. I'm not sure how any of that goes against the reports of her in-ring retirement.

WWE doesn't have to take her out of Absolution. They could just keep the group as they are with Paige as the mouthpiece or add a new member with Paige still managing things. Either way, keeping her involved with Absolution is vital as she brings name value and credibility to the group (two things the Riott Squad desperately lack).
If she was forced to retired, they would have pull her off the storyline already. They would have invented some sort of storyline that something happens at a live events and that after having some tested done, they said she couldn't wrestle again or something of this nature. Having her still be with absolution and cutting this style of promo makes me thing that they are still hoping for her to be able to wrestled someday and that what was reported isn'T 100% accurate right now.

WWE wouldn't let her even hint that she might be coming back if there wasn't a chance in heel that she would come back. That'S not in their nature do go like nothing happened with something as important as a career ending injury.