WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery > The Writing Gallery Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-29-2008, 10:58 PM

oneandonly is looking to come up from OCW...oneandonly is looking to come up from OCW...oneandonly is looking to come up from OCW...

Well I geuss I would like some advice. If you've read the GPW title tournament you would know about Cena vs MVP and how Cena unfairly retained at Aftershock. Now this fued isn't ending anytime soon, but I've thought long and hard and I still don't have any idea how it should end. Now this is a title fued, actually a main title fued. MVP is the face, Cena is the heel. So if you would be kind enough, could you give mesome ideads on how it should end or soem ways youd like it to end?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
The line I used on my ex:

"what the FUCK are you looking at????"

cuz she was staring at me.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-30-2008, 01:35 AM
Knockout Champion

Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
Well I geuss I would like some advice. If you've read the GPW title tournament you would know about Cena vs MVP and how Cena unfairly retained at Aftershock. Now this fued isn't ending anytime soon, but I've thought long and hard and I still don't have any idea how it should end. Now this is a title fued, actually a main title fued. MVP is the face, Cena is the heel. So if you would be kind enough, could you give mesome ideads on how it should end or soem ways youd like it to end?
Well I looked at how that was being booked, and it kinda depends on who you want to win the fued. I will go through a couple of ways to do it.

For Cena to retain/ win the fued:

You could have him win cleanly, it won't hurt MVP because he won the no-DQ cleanly and got the shot fairly. This way Cena looks like a heel underdog ... not sure if you want to go that route.

You could have him cheat to win, but not via DQ. For instance the ref gets knocked out and Cena uses brass knuckles, the ref gets back up and cena gets the pin.

For MVP to win the feud:

You could have win win clean, in a basic way. That would also extend the fued because Cena would get a rematch (I assume).

You could have Cena going to cheat, but MVP reverse the attack. That way, MVP (the face) won't be seen as using cheating tactics. You could also extend the fued this way.

Other ideas:

MVP may have to win the belt to extend the fued, because if Cena wins clean then you'll have to be creative in making MVP a contender again without making it look stupid.

Don't make it end in DQ ... no one really likes that.

I had another idea which was pretty good, but it seems to have skipped my mind.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:59 AM
stuv820

Exclamation Museum Funny

Q: What did King Tut say to the museum? A: I want my mummy!............................................ .................................................. ...............................................warhammer gold warhammer gold lotro goldlotro gold lineage 2 adena http://www.warhammergold119.com
Received Infraction
Old 01-14-2009, 11:47 AM
fan of a WZ Wellness Programme

Worlds_Greatest_Booker is looking to come up from OCW...Worlds_Greatest_Booker is looking to come up from OCW...Worlds_Greatest_Booker is looking to come up from OCW...Worlds_Greatest_Booker is looking to come up from OCW...Worlds_Greatest_Booker is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Q: What did King Tut say to the museum? A: I want my mummy!............................................ .................................................. ...............................................war hammer gold warhammer gold lotro goldlotro gold lineage 2 adena http://www.warhammergold119.com
I'll never understand why people leave idiotic coments like this and end up getting themselves banned (no effence)