WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery > The Writing Gallery Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-26-2009, 08:13 PM
CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
Knockout Champion

Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

ACWA Rage

The show begins with Randy Orton in the ring. A mic is in one hand and the championship is in the other.

Quote:
As I am sure you all know, I have been injuret yet again. It is the same injury that has plagued me in the past, my collarbone. As you can see, I can barely lift my arm.
Orton lifts his arm and cringes in pain and drops to one knee.
Quote:
I will have to vacate the championship seeing as I cannot wrestle obviously.
The crowd cheers
Quote:
I am the greatest champion of this era, and you cheer for my injury? You people are all so very ignorant. You are so blind you do not see greatness right in front of you.
The Undertaker makes his way out to the ring.
Quote:
Randy Orton, you have managed to injure yourself yet again. You say the title is vacant, I say the title is mine. Hand it over boy!!
Orton is about to hand it to him when he stops.

Quote:
Actually Undertaker, I am afraid I cannot do that. I will not do that. When I signed the contract to Night of Champions, I made sure I could get a replacement if I was injured.
Ted DiBiase runs down to the ring, and attacks the Undertaker from behind. Orton stands there and watches as Ted pummels the Undertaker into the mat. Ted picks up the Undertaker and hits Dreamstreet. He jumps out of the ring, and grabs a chair while Orton kicks the Undertaker. He gets back in the ring and picks up the Undertaker and nearly bends the chair in half over his head when he hits him with it. The Undertaker is busted wide open.

Ted and Orton leave the ring and make their way up the ramp and Orton has a mic still.

Quote:
Undertaker, at Night of Champions, you will face the best young star in this business. You will face a man looking to start his legacy. You will face Ted DiBiase. Ted I am hoping you and Cody and David will be able to manage on your own while I am gone. I would say good luck, but judging by the look of the Undertaker right now, you do not need it.
commercial break.

King
Quote:
J.R. I think Orton was right, Ted will not need luck, look at what he just did to the Undertaker. I have not seen the Undertaker dominated like that in a long time.
J.R.

Quote:
King, I do not know what to tell you. All I know is we have a what looks to be a great match on our hands at Night of Champions.
King

Quote:
Well J.R. , we also have some great matches lined up for you tonight. James Storm looks to gain the upper hand in the muchn heated rivalry between Beer Money and Jerishow as he takes on Chris Jericho tonight. Also we get to see Beth Phoenix in action tonight, against ODB. We also just recently got word that Matt Hardy will be interviewed tonight about being in the match with Randy Orton over the weekend. But it is time for the first match up of the night.
Out first is Beth Phoenix, who pumps up the crowd and even lets a fan hold the championship for a few minutes. She gets in the ring and poses with the belt as ODB makes her way out to the ring. ODB grabs a microphone.

Quote:
Beth, how come you choose Kong? Why not me? Am I not good enough for a match with you? What is with this?
Beth takes the mic from her.

Quote:
You know what ODB, if you beat me, you can be added to the match at Night of Champions.
Beth drops the mic and starts punching ODB as the bell rings. She whips ODB into the corner and elbows her in the face. Beth picks her up and implants her on the mat with a DDT. She goes for a cover but ODB kicks out right away. Beth picks her up but ODB elbows her in the stomach. ODB whips Beth off the ropes and kicks her in the stomach. She suplexes Beth. She goes to pin Beth but Beth kicks her in the face. She picks up ODB and hits the BVD for the win.

Awesome Kong walks down to the ring and her and Beth start trading blows. Beth eventually fights her off.

Kong grabs a mic.

Quote:
At Night of Champions, monster will kill glamazon!!
commercial break.

Out back we see Ted and Cody and David Hart Smith in the Legacy locker room arguing.

Quote:
Ted why do you get the championship match why not either of us? We are both equally as good.
Quote:
Yeah Ted, my dad, after all, was the British Bulldog, one of the greatest.
Quote:
Guys, that does not matter right now. What matters is that David, tonight, you need to get revenge for Randy. I want you to take out Matt Hardy, and Cody, I want you at ringside.
Quote:
Where will you be Ted?
Quote:
Well I will be watching from back here, after all, I cannot afford to get injured myself and leave Randy with no one to replace him in the match at the pay per view.
Quote:
Ted, I am gonna say this one last time, you got lucky he chose you, because , if it was me, I can guarantee victory no matter what.
Quote:
Good, David, that is what I want to hear, but about tonight, now both of you go, the match is next.
Quote:
David Hart Smith makes his way to the ring accompanied by Cody Rhodes. Matt Hardy is out next and he stands up on stage and has a mic.
Quote:
I am glad to have injured Randy Orton. He deserved it. That man has destroyed another man and his family this year, I hope his wife loves watching him sit at home, unable to continue with his passion. I hope he never returns. Now, David, you want revenge, you want to hurt me.
Hardy makes his way to the ring as David is looking on with a devilish grin and nodds his head.
Quote:
Just know Matt Hardy will not die!!
Hardy starts punching Smith and Smith quickly takes control, pummeling Matt down to the ground. He picks him up and whips him hard into the corner. He runs at him and splashs him. Hardy falls down and Smith poicks him back up. He shoulder thrusts him a few times and allows Hardy to drop to the mat. He distracts the ref as Cody chokes Matt in the corner.

commercial break

Back from break and Smith is still dominating this match. He whips Hardy off the ropes for a clothesline but somehow Hardy ducks and comes back with a dropkick.

King

Quote:
Could this be the turning point Hardy needs J.R.
J.R.

Quote:
King, he shows resilience night in and night out, I know he can win this and fight off both of these guys.
Hardy picks up Smith and throws him shoulder first into the ring post. He pulls him out and smashes his face off the turnbuckle. Cody gets up on the ring apron and Matt throws Smith into him, knocking him down and into the barricade. Hardy kicks Smith and hits the twist of fate for the win. Cody grabs a steel chair and runs into the ring as Hardy runs out of the ring and back up the ramp.

J.R.
Quote:
King, I told ya he would win it, Hardy is a great in ring talent.
King

Quote:
So much for that interview.
the cameras cut to the back where Hardy is in his locker room.

Quote:
Guys, I will admit, what I said out there, was quite harsh. We have all had our fair share of injuries. But I will say this, I did not mean to injure Randy Orton, it just happens. Look a few years back, Joey Mercury, he blamed me and my brother for causing the damage to his face, that was his own fault, just as there is no one to blame for this but Randy. You can keep coming after me if you like, but as I said before the match, Matt Hardy will not die!!
commercial break.

Back from break and we have our final match up of the night.

Out first is Jericho accompanied by Big Show. They get on the mic and cut a promo.

Quote:
I am Chris Jericho, I am the best at what I do. At the pay per view I will make every man against us tap out to the Walls of Jericho.
Quote:
I am the largest athlete in the world, there is no beating me. I am sick of all of you little men thinking you can defeat me, or us. Jericho does the talking, and I do the walking. If you got a fight with him, you have a fight with me too. I hope you are ......
Beer Money comes out to the ring and cuts them off. Roode gets on the mic.

Quote:
Boys, boys, you think you cannot be beat, you think you are the best. We are the best well rounded tag team in the wrestling world. We have held a tag team championship every year since we came together. It appears as the pay per view will be no different. There is a lot of a stock invested in us, and we look to hold true to our investors.
Quote:
I will drink to that my good man.
Storm goes to drink and Jericho slaps the beer out of his hand.

Quote:
How dare you think you can do whatever you want in this ring, our ring!! You will soon learn that you are not the best, and at the pay per view you will lose. Beer Money, more like, The Hick and Rich Society.
To that comment Storm punches Jericho and the match is underway. Jericho and Storm trade blows back and forth all over the ring without either man giving way to the other. Somehow Jericho gains the advantage and whips Stoirm off the ropes. He comes back at Jericho and hits a dropkick. He picks up Jericho and hits a DDT. He goes for a cover but Jericho quickly kicks out. Jericho and Storm are trading punches again, this time with Storm gaining the adavantage. Storm whips Jericho into the corner and runs at him but Jericho catches him with a boot. He bulldogs him out of the corner. He goes for the lionsault and hits it. He goes for the cover but Roode runs over and puts the foot of Storm on the ropes. Show runs over and starts fighting Roode. These two trading punches back and forth outside the ring.

J.R.

Quote:
By God , King this is turning into an all out brawl.
King
Quote:
J.R. I cannot believe Roode thinks he can take on Show.

Both men somehow end up in the ring as the ref calls for the bell. All four men are brawling now, each team taking shots at the other when The Miz and Morrison run down and get into the action too. There is fighting going on everywhere now. Suddenly the lights go out and the gong hits. The lights come back on and the Undertaker is in the middle of the ring still bloody. He takes out everyone, including the Big Show and grabs a microphone.

Quote:
Blood, you think I do not like blood Ted. I have a history of bleeding. I love to bleed and make others bleed. Ted DiBiase, you have no idea what you are getting into. Look at the carnage here. I once told a man that it was hell getting to heaven. The same goes for you, if you want to be the champion, you will have to beat me.
The gong sounds again and the lights go black and the Undertaker disappears as blood starts to rain down on the ring to end the show.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:32 PM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

Good stuff here Crazy, I liked how the storylines were developed and I really like the possible troubles in Legacy. Having Smith in the group is a real plus. Layou wise, you can make every quote attributed to a person, like so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
Rest in Peace
All you have to do is

Put an equals sign after the first quote tag, put the person's name after the equals sign, and put whatever they say in between the quote tags.

Keep up the good work, I'll be reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif
Old 08-28-2009, 01:41 PM
BOOK THIS! MAGAZINE ONLINE
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

kingdirrtysouth1 worked a dark match on ECW recently...kingdirrtysouth1 worked a dark match on ECW recently...kingdirrtysouth1 worked a dark match on ECW recently...kingdirrtysouth1 worked a dark match on ECW recently...kingdirrtysouth1 worked a dark match on ECW recently...kingdirrtysouth1 worked a dark match on ECW recently...kingdirrtysouth1 worked a dark match on ECW recently...kingdirrtysouth1 worked a dark match on ECW recently...kingdirrtysouth1 worked a dark match on ECW recently...kingdirrtysouth1 worked a dark match on ECW recently...kingdirrtysouth1 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm digging this! I loved the ending with the blood coming down into the ring! I'm very intrigued to see the match with Ted. Looking forward to the build up for it as well!
Old 08-28-2009, 08:14 PM
YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kanye South scored a win over Santino Marella...Kanye South scored a win over Santino Marella...Kanye South scored a win over Santino Marella...Kanye South scored a win over Santino Marella...Kanye South scored a win over Santino Marella...Kanye South scored a win over Santino Marella...Kanye South scored a win over Santino Marella...Kanye South scored a win over Santino Marella...Kanye South scored a win over Santino Marella...Kanye South scored a win over Santino Marella...Kanye South scored a win over Santino Marella...

SuperCrazy, I fucking love it. I love the crazy ending with the blood and I love how The Undertaker is going crazy over that World Title. I have to be honest, when I saw that you were replacing Randy Orton, I thought it was just going to be some bullshit storyline, but you've impressed me and I am genuinely waiting for the next Rage show.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...Christian Battlez scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Christian Battlez

Im taking over writing for fightnight. Next show should be up soon.

This weeks card

Hernandez vs Homicide w/Konnan
Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe w/Tazz
Jeff Hardy vs Chris Sabin
Jack Swagger vs Matt Morgan
CM Punk vs Christian
HHH & Styles NOC contract signing

Last edited by Christian Battlez : 09-08-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:33 PM
CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
Knockout Champion

Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Well folks, I've decided to revive ACWA. Anyways, here it goes.

It is currently three weeks before Against All Odds in 2010.

Our current champions are as follows :

Rage :

ACWA Rage Heavyweight Champion : Sting
Intercontinental Champion : Rey Mysterio
ACWA Tag Team Champions : Beer Money Inc.
ACWA Women's Champion : Lita

Fightnight :

Fightnight Heavyweight Champion : Kurt Angle
United States Heavyweight Champion : Samoa Joe
European Champion : Eric Young

Coming fresh off the Rumble we have exciting things happening. The winner of the Royal Rumble, Ted DiBiase, having eliminated his mentor and former friend Randy Orton, must now choose to go on to face either Sting or Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania. Beer Money, Inc. proved yet again why they are the top team in the wrestling industry as they have been undefeated now for 5 months, having defeated many teams and nearly losing on a few occasions. Nevertheless, they aren't the only ones on a hot streak, Rey Mysterio has been in possession of the Intercontinental Championship for nearly 6 months now.

Having decided upon finally signing to a show, the free agent that was Eric Young instantly made an impact, challenging for and winning the European Championship at the Royal Rumble. Strong off a return to the ring two months ago at Turning Point, Lita has captured the Women's Championship and last but not least, Sting and Kurt Angle both respectively retained their championships at the pay per view.

What will happen on Rage and Fightnight and who will Ted choose to face? Will Beer Money and Rey Mysterio both remain undefeated and continue to show dominance or will someone cut this and more on ACWA Rage and ACWA Fightnight coming to you later this week!!

Last edited by Super Crazy : 11-07-2009 at 05:58 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-08-2009, 07:35 AM

Creed_Fallen is looking to come up from OCW...

Can't wait to read the "new era" of ACWA.....Good luck with it, and so far, grerat choices for champions.
sendpm.gif