WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlezolympics '10
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Represents Team Mexico?
El Santo 24 51.06%
Eddie Guerrero 34 72.34%
Mil Mascaras 9 19.15%
Rey Mysterio 29 61.70%
Blue Demon 5 10.64%
Hernandez 8 17.02%
Mistico 1 2.13%
El Canek 8 17.02%
Psicosis 8 17.02%
Juventud Guerrera 6 12.77%
Carlos Colon 3 6.38%
Konnan 3 6.38%
La Parka 4 8.51%
Gory Guerrero 5 10.64%
Chavo Guerrero Sr. 3 6.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Event Selection - Mexico

Team Mexico

Eddie Guerrero
Rey Mysterio
El Santo
Mil Mascaras
El Canek

Individual Events - Round 1

Ironman (30, 45, 60 mins)
Submission
Falls Count Anywhere
Ladder / MITB Match
Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal

All posters may vote on which Team Mexico Wrestler competes in WHICH event. Only one wrestler to an event. If you vote on one, please vote on all 5. Votes must be posted, no poll will be added.

Do NOT spam in this thread. Don't simply list the wrestlers names next to the events. If youw ant to vote, you must provide at least one reason why you are voting for a particular wrestler to have a particular event. Otherwise, you will be hit for spamming, as this is a non-spam section.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Everybody Has A Price!
Million Dollar Champion

SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...

I’ll admit that I don’t know much about Lucha Libre but I’ll still give it a try. If one of the more knowledgeable posters like Tastycles recommends a wrestler for a different match then I’ll probably switch my choices because they are probably right since they know what they’re talking about. I did a little research for this…so here it is:

Ironman (30, 45, 60 mins)- El Santo

Okay, so my logic here is that in order to survive in this match the wrestled needs to be able to compete for long amounts of time. I looked at Mil Mascaras moveset and it looks like he would be tired from all of the high flying so he wouldn’t last long. I guess Santo would survive longer so he gets the nod here.

Submission- El Canek

He has competed in MMA so he probably knows a thing or two about submissions. I’m not really sure what his moveset is because Wikipedia only listed one moves, but I’m guessing he has a few submission holds.

Falls Count Anywhere- Mil Mascaras

He was the last remaining choice. I guess he won’t do bad here because the use of weapons are allowed.

Ladder / MITB Match- Rey Mysterio

He’s quick and agile. Also, I’m sure he’s competed in a few of these so he really shouldn’t have much problems in this match.

Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal- Eddie Guerrero

Normally, I would put the remaining man in this match but that wasn’t the case here. I chose Eddie for this match first. Reason being that he always finds a way to win matches, no matter what. Just look at his catchphrase: "I Lie! I Cheat! I Steal!,” If that isn’t enough reason then I’m not sure what is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Your stuff is pretty good ST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
SavageTaker is the man. That is all.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

This is tough to set up for me. as much as we love some of these guys, they're similar to Team Russia, in that they all excel at one thing, except for Canek, who is a power guy more than a flier. Should be interesting to see how they do...

Iron Man Match ~ El Santo

I wanted to clear this match up first, since I don't think Eddie, Rey, or Mascaras would be good for this type of match. I'd put El Canek in there, but I think he's better used in a different match where those 3 might not excel.

Falls Count Anywhere ~ Eddie Guerrero

He lies, he cheats, he steals. So, why not put him in a match where he can fight dirty, and not risk a loss?

Ladder/MiTB ~ Rey Misterio Jr.

I've never seen him use many submission moves, and I'm not sure he'd match up against the larger guys in a random match, so I had to put him here, where his athleticism would give him a bit more of a chance.

Spin The Wheel, Make The Deal ~ Mil Mascaras

He's not as small as Rey, but he wrestles a similar style, so he wouldn't face the same disadvantages in whatever match they get here.

Submission Match ~ El Canek

I'm pretty sure he could go in any match, and do well. The fact he was "picked last" means absolutely nothing here, it's just that the rest of the team needed to play to specific strengths.

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif
Old 01-14-2010, 10:08 PM

capoxstatus is looking to come up from OCW...

Falls Count Anywhere= Mil Mascaras

He takes risks, isnt afraid to change his style, isnt afraid to use whats around him, sounds right up his alley.

Ironman = El Santo

Hes a legend, hes had numerous matches against tough guys,he himself is a tough guy, he came from the era where he most likely had draws and or/broadways with the big names traveling around the globe, his skill set is wide if i remember correctly. So it all comes together for a good ironman candidate.

Submission= El Canek

Big strong guy (bodyslammed yoko and andre the giant) , competed in mixed martial arts holds wins against some pretty good people, so he has to have some knowledge in submission holds.

Ladder / MITB Match= Rey Mysterio

Speed, toughness, courage, heart, risks, his move set all point to him being great in this match. Give him half a second and he will run up the ladder like nobodies business.

Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal= Eddie Guerrero

Eddie was the man, one of the most well rounded guys that i have ever seen, he could very well could of gone in any of the above categories and done well so that very reason leads me to put him in the spin the wheel, make the deal. Any match that comes up Eddie has the tools to make it work, hardcore, ladder, cage, ironman, etc he could do it, so i say bring it on eddie has what it takes.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-15-2010, 11:41 AM
Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Official Team Mexico Match Participants

Iron Man Match - El Santo

Submission Match - El Canek

Falls Count Anywhere - Mil Mascaras

Ladder / Money in the Bank - Rey Mysterio

Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal - Eddie Guerrero

sendpm.gif