WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac
Default Kane doubtful for MITB

Quote:
According to F4WOnline.com, there has been talk backstage in WWE of pulling Kane from the Money in the Bank PPV on Sunday, and possibly replacing him with Bray Wyatt. The idea would be that Kane would still be selling the attack from the Wyatt Family on Raw this week.

There was no announcement made concerning Kane being pulled from the PPV at the Smackdown taping last night, but WWE could make a last minute decision over the weekend.
Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-10-2013, 02:24 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm sure Brad Maddox will choose a deserving individual if Kane can't go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif
Old 07-10-2013, 02:29 PM
RIP Cooper's Title Reign
WWE Diva's Champion

World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...

How about just keeping it an even six?

Make America Healthy Again! - King Mussel

Credit to Dave
sendpm.gif
Old 07-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Not going to happen. Kane may be out, but Wyatt won't be going in.

Source: F4WOnline.makingshitup.com/therehasbeentalk/possibly.php?=notafuckingchance
Old 07-10-2013, 02:40 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Logical idea. Makes sense and it would further the feud they have...
sendpm.gif
Old 07-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo Sawaki View Post
Logical idea. Makes sense and it would further the feud they have...
Bray Wyatt hasn't even had a match yet, how is he qualified to be in the "All Stars" MITB match?
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

All due respect to Bray Wyatt, but that would be ludicrous. Putting a guy who hasn't had a match and only debuted last week in a match which guarantees him a title shot would make no sense at all.

I'd have him interfere in the match somehow and cost someone else their spot, but putting him in the match would be absurd.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:54 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

I don't see nor do I want Bray Wyatt taking part in the match. However, WWE debuting the Wyatt Family on the go-home show in such an ostentatious way and having them take out a participant in one of the ladder matches certainly lends this speculation a teeny bit of credence. To put him into the bout unadvertised as his first match trumps that though. It'd be dumb not to announce it and dumber to put Wyatt at risk for serious injury after he just hit the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif
Old 07-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

CmPunker sold out

Honestly i dont give a flying fuck about kane.. its not like he's that important. beating him means nothing anyways. if it were undertaker that the wyatts took out, then i would take them seriously.

i think the mitb match will be even better now that kane is gone. he isn't really that good of a powerhouse and he would slow the pace of the match down.. kane isn't known for good matchesb ecause he barely had any. i dont want wyatt to join the match because it would slowh is momentum. i just really hope that cm punk wins the briefcase and becomes the wwe champion again. its such a disgrace that john cena is a 13-14 time world champion and cm punk is only a 5 time world champion. cm punk needs to at lesat get 10 championship reigns before he retires
Old 07-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Marry me Billie Kay!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...#tamale scored a win over Santino Marella...

Don't think it will be Bray Wyatt. If they do replace him, it will probably be with Ryback.

sendpm.gif