WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Future Endeavored
WCW TV Champion

Ambiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
This is the dumbest thing I've ever come across and I work with retarded children.

A petition against an angle that's gaining a dull wrestler like Chavo popularity? How very silly. If you all like him that much then you'll be happy he's on TV, because he sure ain't going to be featured so strongly after the program has finished.

Personally I'm not too concerned about one specific crap angle where Raw has several already.

I'm pro midget all the way. His huge bottom and little walk is more intresting than Chavo Guerrero with Pepe. This is a fact.
Newsflash:

Chavo is pretty much and more than likely going to be fired anyway once this program ends. I'm not buying that they have a program with him and Evan Bourne waiting in the wings once this is over, as I feel this is more so a way to just squeeze Bourne on TV, as well.

A guy that has jobbed to a midget for 2 months straight certainly can never be taken seriously again. His credibility has been completely ruined already. All signs are that they plan on canning him anyway, given how bad they absolutely buried him.

As far as working with retarded children, I think you chose a great field to work in.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:58 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post

Chavo is pretty much and more than likely going to be fired anyway once this program ends. I'm not buying that they have a program with him and Evan Bourne waiting in the wings once this is over, as I feel this is more so a way to just squeeze Bourne on TV, as well.
Yeah, it's a terrible feud for Bourne. He's young, hip and cool. Chavo isn't.

I hope he does get released. Then I can laugh at all the posts where people say he could've been a world champion.

Quote:
A guy that has jobbed to a midget for 2 months straight certainly can never be taken seriously again. His credibility has been completely ruined already. All signs are that they plan on canning him anyway, given how bad they absolutely buried him.
Did Chavo have credibilty? Certainly not since 2003. People didn't buy his feud with Chris Benoit because he didn't have any credibility. People weren't intrested in him as ECW Champion, mostly because people didn't think he was credible enough for the belt.

Quote:
As far as working with retarded children, I think you chose a great field to work in.
Some of them are really strong.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Bodyguard for hire

The BRock Samson sold out

I agree that this feud should be axed from being on TV. I had enough of this feud when they started throwing Evan Bourne into the mix. There's no point in embarassing a 2nd-generation star such as Chavo like that. Sign me up.

Last edited by The BRock Samson : 09-02-2009 at 10:24 AM. Reason: additives.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Resident Hip Hop Junkie
Knockout Champion

Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Pimpin Send a message via MSN to Pimpin Send a message via Yahoo to Pimpin

I'll sign the petition. The whole Hornswoggle/Chavo feud has made me turn off Raw for good & startin' next week I ain't watchin' Raw. I'm pretty much done with Hornswoggle as he's not funny & this feud is really really unentertainin' right now. I feel really bad for Chavo as he's a good talent & he should at least be contendin' for the United States Title instead of jobbin' to a midget everyweek. This petition will hopefully help get Evan Bourne out of the program as well & put Bourne somewhere cause Bourne definitely deserves better than bein' in this program with Chavo & Hornswoggle.

Basically i'm signin' the petition & I hope it becomes successful.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2009, 11:28 AM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
This is the dumbest thing I've ever come across and I work with retarded children.
Don't you take that tone with me, mongoloid.

Quote:
A petition against an angle that's gaining a dull wrestler like Chavo popularity? How very silly. If you all like him that much then you'll be happy he's on TV, because he sure ain't going to be featured so strongly after the program has finished.
Chavo will thank us. His credibility is more important than his money I'm sure. He's a wrassler, he has honor Jake, you can't fuck with that.

Quote:
Personally I'm not too concerned about one specific crap angle where Raw has several already.

I'm pro midget all the way. His huge bottom and little walk is more intresting than Chavo Guerrero with Pepe. This is a fact.
Well I'm anti-midget Jakey. They're like rats that smile. Evil vermin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2009, 07:43 PM
General Jibber-Jabberer

Thumz9814 is looking to come up from OCW...

I love Hornswaggle vs. Chavo. It's one of the more entertaining parts of the show. And after all, it's World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT. See the connection?
Anyway, it's not the same match over and over, that would be the main event matches that raw has for most of the PPV's (locate the article that brings up the fact that every PPV except two has featured HHH and/or Orton and/or Cena since 2004 (or 2005)) There's always a new stipulation. If it were a straight up singles match week after week and a different person interfered each week, then I would see your point, but in the end, it's entertaining and kind of funny, so I like it!
Who Will Stop At Nothing To Get What He Wants, Regardless Of Who Gets In His Way
WWE...You're Doing It Wrong!
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Future Endeavored
WCW TV Champion

Ambiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold outAmbiguous Turd sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumz9814 View Post
I love Hornswaggle vs. Chavo. It's one of the more entertaining parts of the show. And after all, it's World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT. See the connection?
Anyway, it's not the same match over and over, that would be the main event matches that raw has for most of the PPV's (locate the article that brings up the fact that every PPV except two has featured HHH and/or Orton and/or Cena since 2004 (or 2005)) There's always a new stipulation. If it were a straight up singles match week after week and a different person interfered each week, then I would see your point, but in the end, it's entertaining and kind of funny, so I like it!
I'm all for Entertainment. Unfortunately, that is the last word I would use to refer to this particular program.

But I suppose there are some big kids at heart, that are entertained by things that are clearly geared towards children ... as this program unquestionably is and there are 20 year olds that have the same sense of humor as an 8 year old, as well. I, for example, still enjoy visiting Disney World, however don't care for some of the more extreme "childlike" functions of the park ... which is comparable to what this angle is.

And it is the same match every week. You can have a different variety match, but it is still the same match every single week. You have the same spots and the exact same results every single week. That is what mostly frustrates me.

They can keep Hornswoggle on the air for the kids. However, show some creativity, for Pete's sake. Do something else with the guy as opposed to putting him in the ring with the same opponent every single week for two months straight. I honestly am floored that people stick up for seeing this match on Raw for the duration that it has been going on for.

As far as the Repetitive Main Event scene on Raw, nobody is sticking up for that either, and I have been an outspoken critic of that, as well. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. However, I don't see a John Cena vs Randy Orton match every single week on Raw for 2 months straight. We may get different variations with Legacy, however when we start seeing that same match on Raw every week, then you can compare the two.

Last edited by Ambiguous Turd : 09-02-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:31 PM
\_0]
WWE Diva's Champion

Cracka Jack is looking to come up from OCW...Cracka Jack is looking to come up from OCW...Cracka Jack is looking to come up from OCW...Cracka Jack is looking to come up from OCW...Cracka Jack is looking to come up from OCW...Cracka Jack is looking to come up from OCW...

Just signed, as I have truly tired of this feud(if you could call it that). I understand Hornswoggle's appeal, but like Sid said, they need to do something else with him, not the same thing every week. I feel bad for Chavo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
It's no secret that I yell "Whoa-oh!" when I ejaculate.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-03-2009, 04:09 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
Don't you take that tone with me, mongoloid.
I really do work with them. I work them into small holes.

Quote:
Chavo will thank us. His credibility is more important than his money I'm sure. He's a wrassler, he has honor Jake, you can't fuck with that.
If his credibility is worth more to him than money then why is he sticking with WWE in a feud that is ''ruining his credibility''?

Quote:
Well I'm anti-midget Jakey. They're like rats that smile. Evil vermin.
They have a name for that. I think it's Dwarfism. Or a Dwarfist.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-03-2009, 04:36 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

Jake, as much as that machine gun scares the hell out me... I am going to say that this feud between Horny & Chavo should be stopped. I don't mind seeing Hornswoggle in stupid gimmick matches where the opponent gets humliated to no end... but why Chavo? The man could be very useful in the midcard division as a filler & get the younger guys over. I mean, if you beat Chavo... you beat a world champion to WWE's standards.

How about get Horny to face someone who actually does not matter to the wrestling world in a serious standpoint by having Jaime Noble or maybe even Santino Marella face off against Horny. Noble has been squashed many times in many matches, so it won't hurt him. Marella is a comedic jobber basically, so why not job comedically to Horny. He would be much more convinving in the comedy role than Chavo. It would be classic, moreso than the current Chavo/Horny feud.