WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-29-2009, 05:10 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...Marquis is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via MSN to Marquis

Jake.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Your stuff is pretty good ST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Beep Bop Boop
ROH Pure Champion

Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...

NorCal, because when I started I pretty much only posted in the LDs. Then KB after I joined OCW. I still go for the mod/admin's approval, but I'm not as concerned as I used to be.
Monster
TNA Champion

Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...Eternal Dragon is going to make some noise in the draft...

No one. Most of the people you guys listed weren't even around lol.

Flames Out
Dragon
sendpm.gif
Old 05-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Everybody Has A Price!
Million Dollar Champion

SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-RhinosHBKJess-B View Post
Thank You.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
SavageTaker is the man. That is all.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-29-2009, 05:15 PM
Hodor!
Knockout Champion

Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...
Send a message via AIM to Milkyway! Send a message via MSN to Milkyway! Send a message via Yahoo to Milkyway! Send a message via Skype™ to Milkyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageTaker View Post
I think the first people's approval I shot for were KB and IC. I think that they are probably 2 of the most knowledgeable people on these forums and I like reading their posts. I'm still not sure if I got their approval but if I didn't I guess some day I will get it.
Ahh yes. I forgot about KB. KB was definetly in my top 5 favorite.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:16 PM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

NorCal, cause I loved the ideas he used in his threads, I thought he was great.
But I got NorCal approval, and now there's nobody really.
sendpm.gif
WWE European Champion

Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...

You people sicken me...Spawn is the man!!!
Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

The funny thing is, as admin, I think I shoot for approval more than I did when I was newer. Pressure to perform, you know.

I def, shoot for the approval of my staff. I want to know that they feel a certain synergy and trust with me.

But I also think the depth of posting talent we have now is deeper than ever before. It makes me want to ramp up my posting game to earn the respect of those people, even if they are new. Tastycles, Gelgarin, tdigs, TM, Marquis, Milenko, SavageTaker, Lariat, etc. The greatest compliment I can every receive is if they come after one of my posts with videos, quotes, facts, etc. because that means they had to put effort into that in order to match me. And I, in turn, have to reciprocate.

XFear has always been like my everest. The guy is just plain smart, and expresses himself well. If I had to pick an all-time favorite "character" in the forums, he'd probably be it.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Throwing a tantrum
King of the Ring

Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...

I used to like Spawn too. Still do I guess. No beef there.