WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-23-2017, 07:19 PM
I kno da wae

Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Uganda Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Shinsuke could say whatever the fuck he wanted and get a pop regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
I'm sorry, but good predictions began and ended when Sai picked Vanguard I.
sendpm.gif
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafe_41 View Post
This is a terrible opening segment.
I think Shane confused tension with awkward silence.
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via ICQ to shafe_41

Made a tag team match playa!!!
sendpm.gif
Old 05-23-2017, 07:20 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

The dialogue has been mostly hit or miss. I really tuned in to see Jinder. Surprised he didn't open the show.
sendpm.gif
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
I think Shane confused tension with awkward silence.
This is accurate.
sendpm.gif
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

Anyone can win for me. Seriously. I'll be happy.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-23-2017, 07:21 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Hit Prince View Post
Anyone can win for me. Seriously. I'll be happy.
Jinder wins. Cashes in on himself. Becomes two-time champion and doesn't have to worry about the briefcase running around all year.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-23-2017, 07:21 PM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
The dialogue has been mostly hit or miss. I really tuned in to see Jinder. Surprised he didn't open the show.
They showed him arriving at the arena. He made a face like he stepped in shit.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:22 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
They showed him arriving at the arena. He made a face like he stepped in shit.
We already covered that. He stepped into Toledo, Ohio.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-23-2017, 07:23 PM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Knowing how out of touch Jinder is with Indian culture, he'd probably put cattle horns on the front of the limo.
What? I know he's canadian born, but he's also Indian and as is his family. He's Sikh, he's really fluent in Punjabi. What the hell, really? His mother just didn't had the labour in India. He's been there, he worked there. He has family there.
sendpm.gif