WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Million Dollar Champion

realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Did you hear what Angle said?

Did anybody see what Kurt said in his open chalenge?

From wwe.com:
"According to Heyman, ECW's newest Superstar, Angle, will meet anyone from any brand in a one-on-one match. Heyman then told Michael Cole during commentary ďAngle means anyone, from anywhere! He doesnít care if the personís from a four-sided ring, a six-sided ring or an eight-sided ring. Read into it Cole"

Does that mean TNA is losing a wrestler? If they are than who?
Who's contract is up? Any ideas?
sendpm.gif
Old 06-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Flippyskate21

I was thinking about that, and i think heyman is just saying that angle can beat anyone there is, but if a wrestler did come to ons, than that would be a pretty cool debut
Old 06-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Million Dollar Champion

realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...realblackhart worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default sabu?

well it can't be sabu; he is already in a match with Mysterio, and i don't think bobby rhode i don't see him jumping ship.
Im leaning towards Rhyno but would like it to be someone else
It might be someone in the X divison or somebody technically sound
sendpm.gif
Old 06-03-2006, 11:06 PM
FLUFF

It doesn't necasarily mean they are from TNA, they could be a boxer, or an Ultimate fighter. Cause he said "or 8 sided". But yeah, he was just sayin that to prolly get Franchise Shane Douglas over.
Old 06-03-2006, 11:14 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Default the franchise

Well that is one my hopes, that it is the franchise. i didnt think of the 8 sided with UFC, good point. But i am thinking between UFC and TNA, and there are many hopefuls. Hopefully heymen is not just using the line to draw attention. is ken shamrock still in ufc? he did go back, didn't he? that would be a horrible pick. i have a strong feeling its sombody from the outside. so its either a TNA or a UFC person.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-04-2006, 03:19 AM

seiya1994 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathIsARight
Maybe Sabu? or Bobby Roode...Nah
SABU is already signed with wwe a LONG time ago.....
sendpm.gif
Old 06-04-2006, 04:45 PM
Floundering in Mid-Card Hell
Knockout Champion

Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...

I really wish Raven was a part of ONS. It just sucks how some of the landmark wrestlers are over on TNA, which means that there will be no Dudleyz at ONS either.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Flippyskate21

I bet it will be angle vs Rhyno at ons, or vs any tna guy that came over to wwe
Old 06-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

cmiller9291 is looking to come up from OCW...

i really have a feeling its gonna be rhyno, cause on in wz news a while ago it said he was unhappy about a short title reign or something so he probably does have somewhat of a grudge and wants to stick it to them by letting Angle prove dominant.

^props to flippyskate21 for the sig
sendpm.gif
Old 06-04-2006, 10:27 PM
hhh_#1fan

most likely rhyno