WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > WrestleZone Predictions Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-27-2017, 04:39 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Yupp, it's odd.

Although I did read that either of previously scheduled Pre-show matches could take place on main show. Maybe the tag titles match since it's the only title match on Pre-show.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 06:03 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Maybe. But that would leave two womens matches on the pre-show and that would look entirely sexist. There's no way the WWE would run the risk of looking chauvinist.
Old 01-28-2017, 10:16 AM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

Surprised no one else is taking easy points on "name an entrant who's not officially entered". But then again, I picked Jericho to win it, so what do I know?

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
Old 01-28-2017, 10:25 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @DW View Post
Surprised no one else is taking easy points on "name an entrant who's not officially entered". But then again, I picked Jericho to win it, so what do I know?
Jericho is someone to rely on but I picked Bray Wyatt of all people. Putting the title on line and that too doing dreamy predictions.

I never thought about Kane though. Good one.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:46 PM
Proud LSN mentee
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Awesome_Miz

Dang it :/ just woke up from work didn't realize I was scheduled for a match oh well hope everything goes good for everyone else and a good rumble as well
Old 01-29-2017, 06:47 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

If you give me your predictions now, I'll count them. Your choice.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:09 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

#AndStill
Old 02-04-2017, 09:34 AM
WZCW Head of Creative

How you managed to retain with that score is incredible. You got lucky this time for sure.
Old 02-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

I know. I did some ridiculous predictions like Bray Wyatt winning the Rumble after entering at #1.

Destiny favoured me.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:08 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I just posted my prediction and they announce the pre show match between mojo rawley and curt hawkins. So i'm wondering if you will add this match to the prediction or not.