WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > WrestleZone Predictions Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-19-2016, 08:14 AM
Big Sexy Cool
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
Mick foley said it on raw when he made the match. I don't think it would be fair to give points to peoples that wrote draw instead of zayn winning because he survive. I put that zayn would win because he survive so if I realise that, I don't see why nobody else would have realise that as well.
I just watched the segment where he made the match on YouTube and he tells Sami Zayn that he's giving him 10 minutes to prove him and Stephanie wrong, to prove to anyone who has ever doubted him wrong, to prove to the WWE Universe why they should believe in Sami Zayn. He didn't tell him if he survived the entire 10 minutes, he would win the match. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a 'clear winner in a draw' scenario before in wrestling. I've seen time limits expire before and there were no winners announced, so why would I expect Zayn to win this match if the time limit expires? My natural thought would be that it's a draw. Again, if I knew that Zayn would win the match if he lasted the whole 10 minutes, I would've put down Zayn winning instead as I'm sure the others who put Draw down would have. I think the people who put both Draw and Sami Zayn winning should get points. It would be fair to both.

As usual, this is WWE just confusing the fuck out of all of us.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:03 AM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Poppa Machismo View Post
I just watched the segment where he made the match on YouTube and he tells Sami Zayn that he's giving him 10 minutes to prove him and Stephanie wrong, to prove to anyone who has ever doubted him wrong, to prove to the WWE Universe why they should believe in Sami Zayn. He didn't tell him if he survived the entire 10 minutes, he would win the match. I'm not sure if I've ever seen a 'clear winner in a draw' scenario before in wrestling. I've seen time limits expire before and there were no winners announced, so why would I expect Zayn to win this match if the time limit expires? My natural thought would be that it's a draw. Again, if I knew that Zayn would win the match if he lasted the whole 10 minutes, I would've put down Zayn winning instead as I'm sure the others who put Draw down would have. I think the people who put both Draw and Sami Zayn winning should get points. It would be fair to both.

As usual, this is WWE just confusing the fuck out of all of us.

But it you we're like me and the other guy that predicted this finish and remember that when you have a 10 minutes challenge match it means that if the guy in this case zayn survive the 10 minutes it means tha he won. It happened multiple time this type of matches before the attitude era. The one that I always recommend for peoples that never saw this tye of matches is the one between ted dibiase and dustin rhodes from wwe superstars. It easy to find on youtube.
Old 12-19-2016, 11:35 AM
Big Sexy Cool
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
But it you we're like me and the other guy that predicted this finish and remember that when you have a 10 minutes challenge match it means that if the guy in this case zayn survive the 10 minutes it means tha he won. It happened multiple time this type of matches before the attitude era. The one that I always recommend for peoples that never saw this tye of matches is the one between ted dibiase and dustin rhodes from wwe superstars. It easy to find on youtube.
People are mostly going to remember and associate time limit matches with the WCW TV Title matches, ECW TV Title matches, territory matches where they would sometimes wrestle 10 mins, 15 mins, 20 mins, 30 mins or 1 hour and there was no winner when the time limit expired, they're hardly going to remember the 10 minute challenges you're referring to. WWE should've been clear on the rules of the match since we haven't seen a match with a time limit in WWE for ages, not counting the Ironman/Ironwoman matches in recent years.
Old 12-19-2016, 12:05 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

Ugh, it's more than a tad fuckidy, but Sami Zayn was declared the winner.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
Old 12-19-2016, 01:35 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'm as pissed as anyone about the result and the way that the WWE are going about the decision. In my eyes, the time limit was there to protect Sami because any longer would mean that Braun would be more able to destroy him. For me, it was never mentioned that he would win the match if he simply survived the 10 minutes. Plus, you could see that Zayn wanted to win the match at the end, not just survive. So with that in mind, why would he bother if he was going to win by simply surviving? However, the WWE announced him as the winner. And unless we get some change of that at Raw tonight, that's the result that'll stand.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:30 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

thanks for the response on this matter, because while it wasn'T cleared that Zayn would win if he survive, we we'Re 2 that predicted that scenario and i wouldn'T have been fair to us to either cancel that match or give point for those that didn't think outside the box.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:44 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

To be fair, it should have been a draw if you ask me.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:32 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Yes but it wasn't and I predicted it because I know my wrestling history
Old 01-27-2017, 03:36 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The 6 women tag match has been added to the Pre-show.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:30 AM
WZCW Head of Creative

Yeah, I noticed that. I'm not gonna bother changing it, given that people have already predicted and there are a tonne of opportunities to pick up a lot of points this round.

Seems like a weird decision to me though. 3 matches on the pre-show and only 6 on the main card? Seems odd. I reckon there's gonna be a lot of time given to Triple H and Seth Rollins.