WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > WrestleZone Predictions Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-05-2016, 09:26 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

And please change my name to !

Thanks. Its the last name change for me.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 01:54 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Ziggler and Kalisto wins were quite unpredictable.
Kudos to Dave and Mailman.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:06 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

FWIW, when I get my laptop back and get round to scoring the round, the result of Enzo and Cass versus The Vaudevillains is a no contest since that's what WWE are calling it.
Old 05-20-2016, 03:04 AM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

I'm not on regularly enough to know when it happens, so if a name change is there excuse this...

However I was written down to face a person named "Devil." Yet somehow they didn't post any predictions, and "Freakin' Cesaro" ends up winning the title I was going for?

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
Old 05-20-2016, 03:34 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
I'm not on regularly enough to know when it happens, so if a name change is there excuse this...

However I was written down to face a person named "Devil." Yet somehow they didn't post any predictions, and "Freakin' Cesaro" ends up winning the title I was going for?
Freakin Cesaro is Devil. He also was called Kapu before devil and love demon I think before that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 05-20-2016, 03:38 AM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Yeah, name change mate.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:13 PM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

Thanks guys. Congrats, Man of 1,000 names. LOL

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
Old 06-18-2016, 02:58 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Based on the way things are going, I sense we're taking a round off.

But more importantly, Happy Father's Day, Dave.
Old 06-18-2016, 03:14 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Sorry, folks. Busy few weeks. Thread will go up tonight for predictions and I will do the league table tonight also.
Old 06-19-2016, 07:25 PM
Top Guys Out
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...

Hopefully my prediction wasn't posted too late, the first preshow match started about 5 minutes ago.