WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The WrestleZone Symposium
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Is "delayed" justice "denied" justice?

So there's a saying that "Delayed" justice is "Denied" justice. I wanted to discuss if you believe it to be true or not.

It all came into my mind after Supreme Court upheld the death sentence of convicts who were responsible for a horrible gang rape. This heinous crime took place in December 2012 and after almost five years, the capital punishment for the convicts is almost confirmed until President decides to lower the intensity of the punishment. Normally, I would ask you to read more and more about this incident but this time, I'll rather suggest not to do so. I mean that I'm not stopping you, just suggesting. You might totally lose trust in humanity afterwards if you actually get to know what happened.

So, for those who didn't look up themselves, I'll tell you in brief. A 23 years old girl and her friend were returning to their home after watching a movie. They boarded an off-duty charter bus which had only 6 persons including the driver. One of the six had lied them about going towards the destination both friends wanted to go while they were just driving for fun. And then happened something that shouldn't have happened.

The details are too mind-boggling and questions or rather destroys the so-called humanity in human beings. So, I won't go deep. The girl had to suffer through a gang rape which was terrible. And her friend was beaten hardly and knocked out as well. Both of them were thrown out of the bus near the midnight and the driver even tried to drive the bus over the girl but she was saved by her friend.

The country saw a big movement showing support towards the unlucky girl who died after two weeks of the incident. There were total 6 convicts of which one was a minor. One died due to either a murder or a suicide. The other four convicts will receive the capital punishment if President doesn't have any pity on them.

So, this led to me thinking if this "delayed" justice is "denied" justice for her? On one hand, I would've liked justice much earlier. On other hand, I'm relieved that at least, justice is served.

RIP Nirbhaya.