WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Tournaments Archive > The WrestleZone Tournament Archives > 6th Annual Wrestlezone Tournament (2012) > International Region
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Wins This Match?
Randy Savage 79 59.40%
Batista 54 40.60%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Silly Willy Nilly Vanilly in the Milly's Avatar
Silly Willy Nilly Vanilly in the Milly Silly Willy Nilly Vanilly in the Milly is offline
Blame it on the rain

Location: That big mansion you drive by at night that scares the piss out of you
Silly Willy Nilly Vanilly in the Milly is looking to come up from OCW...Silly Willy Nilly Vanilly in the Milly is looking to come up from OCW...Silly Willy Nilly Vanilly in the Milly is looking to come up from OCW...

EDIT: My set-in-stone answer is Batista, if for no other reason simply because I don't want to join the "Savage just recently died" bandwagon.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Intercontinental Champion

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...

Not that it matters much at this point but I'm changing my mind and voting for Savage. When I think of Savage at his best I think of him as a face and as WWF world champion. I think Savage at his best could beat Batista at his best. Batista was at his best in 2005. He came out of nowhere to win the Royal Rumble and looked great aginst Triple H. He still did well after the feud with Triple H but he seemed to lose a little momentum after moving to Smackdown. He did well against JBL, Booker T, and Khali but struggled against Edge, Undertaker, and Cena. I think Savage fits in more with the guys Batista struggled against. I wouldn't be bothered by either guy moving on but I decided to give Savage my vote.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote