WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Which betrayal will go down in history as WWE's greatest?
Festival of Friendship 1 3.03%
The Implosion of the Shield 6 18.18%
Chris Jericho Accuses The Idol 2 6.06%
The Mega Powers Explode 6 18.18%
The Rockers Split 7 21.21%
Something else (go for it if you feel like it!) 11 33.33%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2017, 08:33 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The Mega Powers Explode for me. There's plenty of betrayals that I liked. Hulk Hogan was usually in the best ones though. You could even say he betrayed his fans by turning on WCW and forming the NWO, I was going to pick that but ill go with The Mega Powers. Hulk Hogan teaming with The Macho Man was and will probably go down in history as the hottest star tag team in wrestling lore. The fans lost their shit when these two tagged up and beat down the heels. When Hogan would get the hot tag, the place would become unglued. Such contrast to wrestling today, nobody gets half that amount of pop in wrestling today. When they split up, it was fun and it made Hogan vs Macho Man, Mega Powers Explode...a must see event. A close second to me ( Not including NWO) would be The Rockers breaking up, at the time it was a pretty big deal and everyone was talking about it. The execution of the super kick followed by Marty going head first through the glass was a thing of beauty.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:30 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Of whatever I've seen until now, Shield easily. I was in full kayfabe mode at that time and therefore no news and no Internet spoiling. So Triple H was talking about Plan B while I was thinking about back-to-back defeats for Evolution. And then SNAP! Dean Ambrose's facial expressions were memorable as if it was a real betrayal. I was too invested in this whole feud and God knows what Rollins had to hear outta me. Awesome. Emotional. Everything you want in a betrayal. A classic one!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:49 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

This is hard because trying to come up with one that I didnt see coming is proving tough.
Orndorff, Savage, Andre all turning on Hogan was forseeable, it was a pattern that happened alot in mid 80s WWF. Michaels turning on Jannetty ditto. I guess the Martel turn on Santana at Wrestlemania 5 was done well, with no real build up or evidence, Martel snapped and explained after the event and went on to have a great gimmick and singles run
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote