WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-11-2017, 04:33 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
You can save up to 10 grand and it will get matched on a deposit but the issue is the price of housing. I understand it's going to come at a price but it's a liberty what people are getting charged is ridiculous.
Here, it depends entirely where you live, for instance, I grew up in Northern New Jersey, in one of the more affluent counties in the entire country. Now I live in one of the most affordable cities to live in in the country. The house we bought was just under 100k. I occasionally look up real estate listings from where I grew up just for shits and giggles when I'm bored at work and similar houses to the one we bought are in the 250-300k range.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
Here, it depends entirely where you live, for instance, I grew up in Northern New Jersey, in one of the more affluent counties in the entire country. Now I live in one of the most affordable cities to live in in the country. The house we bought was just under 100k. I occasionally look up real estate listings from where I grew up just for shits and giggles when I'm bored at work and similar houses to the one we bought are in the 250-300k range.
Leeds is one of the better cities in England and it's on the up. The bad areas aren't worth buying a house in and then where it is worth it the prices are sky high. Neighbouring cities are cheaper but I work in Leeds and I've lived here all my life so don't really want to move.

Gotta keep on working and paying that rent I guess.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:35 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Leeds is one of the better cities in England and it's on the up. The bad areas aren't worth buying a house in and then where it is worth it the prices are sky high. Neighbouring cities are cheaper but I work in Leeds and I've lived here all my life so don't really want to move.

Gotta keep on working and paying that rent I guess.
That's really why I moved. Sure, the city I moved to has lots of extended family, but it's often named the most livable city in the country, primarily because of the cost of living.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:06 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
Like I don't get it lmfao.. why do people try so hard to get out of the prison here? Like do something with your life besides arguing with a bunch of neckbeardy moderators who have nothing better to do??
Quote:
You guys seriously need to get a life instead of trying to make yourself feel better by putting other people down on an IMAGINARY PRISON. Lmfao.

Seriously stop putting others down and try to accept other peoples differing opinions! This is what forums are for, accepting other peoples opinions and not rejecting them and insulting them for disagreeing with you guys. But ah this shit is useless, i'm not even gonna bother going into detail arguing with you guys.
Oh the irony here is outstanding. Crocker I have to give you some advice considering your IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND hasn't. In the middle of sex don't stop and get on a wrestling forum to tell people who don't like you how great the sex was. If it was that great you wouldn't stop. Women don't really appreciate that kind of stuff. But carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
I like roller coasters. Especially wooden roller coasters.
Canada's Wonderland has one called the Wild Beast. It's the rickety as all hell. Makes your teeth chatter, but there is always a huge line to get on. I find the steel ones a lot smoother.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Like I don't get it lmfao.. why do people try so hard to get out of the prison here? Like do something with your life besides arguing with a bunch of neckbeardy moderators who have nothing better to do??

Me personally I'm too busy fucking my girl's brains out and eating pussy to care anymore! Lmfao who the fuck cares about an imaginary prison?? Let these idiot moderators feel superior
Why don't you try hard enough?

Also, no one told me you liked to eat cats and girl brains for dinner. Can I have some to go with my salty tear soup?

#ThanksforGiving
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 04-26-2017, 07:05 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
John Cena
You're gonna give him a heart attack.