WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-10-2017, 07:10 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
Crocker, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for WrestleZone supremacy has just begun!

Gloating over your sexual conquests will NOT stop me from keeping you forever trapped in this wondrous imaginary prison.

Curses and drat! You have besmirched me for now, but your feeble bid to humiliate me will fail!
Thanks for improving my vocabulary, brother.

Crocker, do you know what happens when you troll yourself? Do you know what happens when you do it in presence of Chris Jericho? YOU JUST MISSED THE LIST.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:13 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Thanks for improving my vocabulary, brother.

Crocker, do you know what happens when you troll yourself? Do you know what happens when you do it in presence of Chris Jericho? YOU JUST MISSED THE LIST.
THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FIND A STRANGER IN THE ALPS!

Old 04-10-2017, 08:01 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

I like roller coasters. Especially wooden roller coasters.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
I like roller coasters. Especially wooden roller coasters.
Those are still permitted elsewhere? I thought Montreal had the last one in spite of the obvious safety concerns.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
Old 04-10-2017, 09:17 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Is he the one whom I can't see?
Nobody knows
Old 04-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
Nobody knows
Where does Nobody live? I want to meet him to know what he knows.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:05 AM
formerly ScreaminNormanSmiley

ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...ScreaminNormanSmiley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
so busy fucking your girl you just have to come tell a bunch of people you will never meet all about it.

The last time you had pussy was when pussy had you, you sad sack of shit.
You really shouldn't be the one making these types of comments.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:23 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
Those are still permitted elsewhere? I thought Montreal had the last one in spite of the obvious safety concerns.
There's all sorts of wooden coasters out there. There's even a few newer ones that go upside down.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:28 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Where does Nobody live? I want to meet him to know what he knows.
Huh, I never knew that ShinChan was a SEXIST!

Nobody happens to be a grown woman, and you can ask her all the questions you want after she's done using Crocker as a meat puppet.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
Huh, I never knew that ShinChan was a SEXIST!

Nobody happens to be a grown woman, and you can ask her all the questions you want after she's done using Crocker as a meat puppet.
I'll get my advocate Paul Heyman ready for suing you for saying me sexist. My sister Himawari will avenge it in her way as well.

Is Nobody married to Anybody?