WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-09-2017, 09:27 PM

Crocker sold out
Default Why do people try so hard here?

Like I don't get it lmfao.. why do people try so hard to get out of the prison here? Like do something with your life besides arguing with a bunch of neckbeardy moderators who have nothing better to do??

Me personally I'm too busy fucking my girl's brains out and eating pussy to care anymore! Lmfao who the fuck cares about an imaginary prison?? Let these idiot moderators feel superior
Old 04-09-2017, 09:31 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

so busy fucking your girl you just have to come tell a bunch of people you will never meet all about it.

The last time you had pussy was when pussy had you, you sad sack of shit.

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 04-09-2017 at 09:35 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:51 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

HHH had time to be a wrestler and fuck a corpse's brain out. If he has time to do that, I'm sure you can fuck brains out and get out of prison. Also, are you fucking her then eating her? Hope you got a condom on or else you might get a milk mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
The last time you had pussy was when pussy had you, you sad sack of shit.
This is some deep shit.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 04-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Hello Darling, Nice To See You
ROH Pure Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Conway Spidey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
We'all be doing this again by Chirstmas. Itll be like anti Christmas present.
Eh, an anti-Easter present but close enough.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

People try so hard because there's nothing wrong in trying.

Glad to know that you don't care a bit but still post about it. I'll learn about hypocrisy when I want to become like you.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:48 AM

Crocker sold out

You guys seriously need to get a life instead of trying to make yourself feel better by putting other people down on an IMAGINARY PRISON. Lmfao.

Seriously stop putting others down and try to accept other peoples differing opinions! This is what forums are for, accepting other peoples opinions and not rejecting them and insulting them for disagreeing with you guys. But ah this shit is useless, i'm not even gonna bother going into detail arguing with you guys.

You guys have fun putting other people down while I fuck my girl's brains out!
Old 04-10-2017, 02:56 AM
Accidental spam artist

Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...

Crocker is back. Great. Fucking and pussy and such. Neckbeards. Whatever. I'm sure he eats his own nut out of his obviously mentally disabled imaginary girl.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:34 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

John Cena
Old 04-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
John Cena
Is he the one whom I can't see?
Old 04-10-2017, 07:03 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Crocker, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for WrestleZone supremacy has just begun!

Gloating over your sexual conquests will NOT stop me from keeping you forever trapped in this wondrous imaginary prison.

Curses and drat! You have besmirched me for now, but your feeble bid to humiliate me will fail!

Last edited by enviousdominous : 04-10-2017 at 07:05 AM.