Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 10:13 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default My decline in forum thread posting production all started....

....when Dagger Dias put the brakes on my thread quality.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place. Everybody (that's a regular forum user) used to like my old posts in the Old School Thread, well, I admit maybe just some of the thread posts were passably decent.

My favorite mods so far have to be KB because he's way funnier than Dagger, Slyfox696 and El Killjoy, and also Jack-Hammer because every time I'm on the verge of good posting, Jack-Hammer would be the first of the mods to reply. It's like Dagger, Slyfox and Killjoy don't care how much you post here on WZ, as long as you have the Golden Standards to abide by.

The Golden Standard being forum thread posts that just aren't my style or my cup of tea drinks. Never mind the fact that I started sucking as a forum poster so suddenly when Dagger undercut my post rates.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:14 AM
Future Endeavored

Well, I know KB can be self-righteous at times, but at least his heart's in the right place more so than Dagger.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:22 AM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
sendpm.gif
Old 03-03-2017, 10:25 AM
Future Endeavored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Now you know why I'm in this predicament because of Dagger Dias. Like I said, Mr. He Who Shall Not Be Called Rock Lesnar Anymore. I know KB can be self-righteous at times, but at least his heart's in the right place.

Dagger, Slyfox696 and El Killjoy are the Gold Standard admins around here on WZ, they don't care what you post so long as it's up to their Elite Gold Standards.

KB can be neutral though, but Jack-Hammer is the best mod you will ever appreciate.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Future Endeavored

You would be thinking "So much for the threat to start up WrestleRetro", and I have just signed on with WrestlingClique as I now await my release and eventual permanent ban.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:28 AM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

You can start a thread about what ever you want to, as long as you don't, you know, plagiarise it.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Future Endeavored

Anyway, I thrive better when I post long titles. It's sort of understandable that I wouldn't like it if the mods force me to work a different thread posting style, which is one that's counter-productive to my time. Short thread titles blow like hooker's blowjobs, typical whore behavior.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:29 AM

Fillet Club is looking to come up from OCW...Fillet Club is looking to come up from OCW...Fillet Club is looking to come up from OCW...

You're trying too hard. And if you're genuinely not trolling, then maybe it's time to get back on the meds.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:30 AM
Future Endeavored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
You can start a thread about what ever you want to, as long as you don't, you know, plagiarise it.
You know, I didn't do all that kind of no-no when I was doing my first batch of threads before Dagger Dias put the brakes on my long thread titles and decent posts, especially in the Old School Forum. Now I realize KB is not the problem here.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Future Endeavored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillet Club View Post
You're trying too hard. And if you're genuinely not trolling, then maybe it's time to get back on the meds.
Right, like what happened with Shagamania? WZ should've banned Crocker before they even thought about banning Shag.
Closed Thread