WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-02-2017, 09:20 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
See, I know that Coco wasn't the greatest poster or something. I mean, I too had been trolled by him. Remember Cult Of Kapu? You should read that thread and he even said me to beep off. That started the Coco red repping me for a long time. And reason he used to give in his red rep was . Just a full stop.

I did used to dislike him then as I felt that red rep was unjustified. So after some time, I started to green rep him every time he red repped me. My reason: Thanks for red repping me. Long time this cycle repeated. And at last I got a green rep from him. Appreciated as well.

So in nutshell, He wasn't great but he was good. I could feel it. The trolling by him was done for fun. Infact, everyone's heart is a good one. You just need to dig deeper and find that diamond.

Sorry for too long story.
I'm offended you told me to read that thread Kap. I was one of the founding members of The Cult Of Kapu but you may have known me as Brockie Maivia then.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

I remember you, Brockie Maivia. I even remember that cool Brock Lesnar sig Butcher made you. It was badass.

I thought that you wouldn't have read the conversation between me and Coco. That's why buddy. No offense.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

I never forget anyone. Even if that anyone backstabs me.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:32 AM

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Oh good good. I wasn't like offended it was just a phrase of speech.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

How can I forget anything off Cult Of Kapu? No way.

The love and care I got then made me a better person.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:47 AM

That's good. The internet is not wasted on everyone then.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Yeah. I loved those days. I even envy my former self who went through all of that.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:30 AM

Don't envy your former self. Envy your future self because he will have it better.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:30 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Yeah. I loved those days. I even envy my former self who went through all of that.
I envy myself from every point in my life, mainly because Randy Orton hasn't yet burned down my house.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Hello Darling, Nice To See You
ROH Pure Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Conway Spidey

Everybody is all in a bunch about arson, forgetting he legit committed grave desecration.