Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 05:21 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default Milo Yiannapoulos' departure from Breitbart was forced by the SJW Battalion brigade

Milo being forced to leave Breitbart because SJW outrages indicated that they didn't like what he said about something, something just doesn't add up, and that makes it fishy to realize. It's something about pedophilia remarks that the SJWs were outraged about, but really, Milo is a true leader for freedoms and rights but the SJWs don't want that so they, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, BBC and the mainstream media do bogus character assassination hit pieces on Milo to make him out to be the bad guy.

However, I believe the Left wing Liberal media already know Woody Allen did the same thing. Woody Allen uttered some pedophilia remarks, yet the left and the SJWs applaud Woody Allen for the same thing they already despised Milo for. It just makes the mainstream media, the SJWs, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, BBC and The Young Turks out to be bigger hypocrites even worse than they already were heading into the 2016 U.S. Election for supporting Woody Allen for the same remarks that they crucified Milo Yiannapoulos for.

If only the SJWs had refrained from infesting the video gaming, entertainment, Tumblr, television, even wrestling, and other kinds of industries, maybe Donald Trump wouldn't be our POTUS right now in the first place to begin with.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:28 AM

Fillet Club is looking to come up from OCW...Fillet Club is looking to come up from OCW...Fillet Club is looking to come up from OCW...

So you're okay with him essentially defending child rape? Just because he happens to 'agree' with your own political views?

You do know he's just completely playing idiots like you right? I'm looking forward to the moment when the world realizes he's just spouting this shit to get a reaction from us all, to get the attention, the book deals, everything.

But you won't realize that, because you're a pillock.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:30 AM
Future Endeavored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillet Club View Post
So you're okay with him essentially defending child rape? Just because he happens to 'agree' with your own political views?

You do know he's just completely playing idiots like you right? I'm looking forward to the moment when the world realizes he's just spouting this shit to get a reaction from us all, to get the attention, the book deals, everything.

But you won't realize that, because you're a pillock.
You forgot to reply to me whether I mentioned that how come it's okay for the general public to defend Woody Allen's pedophilia remarks which means the left are basically cheering Woody Allen for the same stuff they crucify Milo Yiannapoulos for.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:32 AM
Future Endeavored

And no Fillet Club, I don't condone Milo's remarks, nor should the mainstream media condone Woody Allen's remarks.

You're only giving the likes of Woody Allen and the left what they wanted. Excusing Woody Allen's behavior for the same thing they despise Milo for is what's hypocritical about the double standards.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:33 AM
Future Endeavored

But unlike Woody Allen, at least Milo Yiannapoulos had the class to apologize for what he said.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:34 AM

Fillet Club is looking to come up from OCW...Fillet Club is looking to come up from OCW...Fillet Club is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP View Post
You forgot to reply to me whether I mentioned that how come it's okay for the general public to defend Woody Allen's pedophilia remarks which means the left are basically cheering Woody Allen for the same stuff they crucify Milo Yiannapoulos for.
You should be outraged at both, but you're not because Milo happens to agree with you politically. Stop looking for excuses to defend him. And stop saying 'the left' as though every single fucking person that is left-wing excuses and defends Allen, it's called generalization and is just as dangerous as the 'censorship' you keep crying about.

And for the record I'm not and never have been a fan of Woody Allen, he's own murky history has only exacerbated that.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:36 AM
Future Endeavored

Generalization is one thing, but being a hypocrite and trying to turn the other cheek to change the narrative just because it doesn't suit their beliefs is a whole lot worse than generalization overall.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:36 AM

Quote:
But unlike Woody Allen, at least Milo Yiannapoulos had the class to apologize for what he said.
Oh that's okay then...
Old 02-24-2017, 05:37 AM
Future Endeavored

But to be fair, censorship in my opinion is the worst thing anybody should have to go through.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Generalization is one thing, but being a hypocrite and trying to turn the other cheek to change the narrative just because it doesn't suit their beliefs is a whole lot worse than generalization overall.
You're doing it again.