Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-13-2017, 11:05 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default We might have to say goodbye to Victor Cruz's NFL career

Cruz wasn't just a salary cap casualty; the Giants cut Cruz on Monday because his on-field effectiveness is gone = so what that basically means is that Cruz just simply can't regain his peak form like he once was with the early 2010s N.Y. Giants.

Cruz lost late-season snaps to practice squad-type Tavarres King and UDFA Roger Lewis, and lacks the quickness to win in the slot and the vertical speed to win outside.

Cruz is only 30 years old, but a 2014 patellar tendon tear essentially ended his career three years ago.
Old 02-14-2017, 06:10 AM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Is this where you play Boyz II Men and a fond video package? Thats what a classy news reporter would do.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:05 AM
Future Endeavored

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare View Post
Is this where you play Boyz II Men and a fond video package? Thats what a classy news reporter would do.
You might remember Victor Cruz as a prominent member of the 2011 New York Giants squad that went on to win their most recent SB victory to date, over the New England Patriots. It seems to me that Eli Manning (younger brother of Peyton) is the only one who could truly put Brady away to make him fold the whole game in the two SB games they played against each other every time the N.Y. Giants and the New England Patriots face each other in SB games.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:27 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Where did you plagiarize this shit from?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:40 AM
Soulberg
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

The curse of Time Warner Cable strikes again! It got my Lakers, it got the Dodgers, and now it got Victor Cruz for good! Oh NO!!!!!!

PS, never use "Say Goodbye..." because it always makes me think of Say Goodbye to Hollywood by Billy Joel or Say Goodbye by Dave Matthews Band. I don't want to think about moving to New York and I also don't want to thinking about cheating on a SO to sleep with my best friend.

Also, didn't you resign? No one likes a quitter, especially a quitter that quits quitting. Nut up and fuck off, my good man.

Thank you very much, have a blessed day.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:33 PM
Future Endeavored

Or if Victor Cruz isn't gonna retire anytime soon despite being 30 and severe potentially career-ending injuries, I can see him going over to the newly-renamed Los Angeles Rams. For an average NFL player or a former potential star who never fully realized their full potential, being 30 and severe injuries isn't a good combo to even be an everyday NFL player. Cruz struggled in 2016 despite nearly playing a full season, so he was reduced to being pushed to the sidelines for no-name receivers in Tavarres King and Roger Lewis.

Why should Victor Cruz continue his NFL career, albeit as a member of the L.A. Rams?

Because the Rams lack the skill and depth at WR, and that's one simple reason it would make sense for them to take a flier on Cruz, preferably on a one-year "show-me" cheap contract. On top of all that, Cruz is a strong veteran presence that could help out in the locker room and benefit the younger Rams' WRs from having a voice in the L.A. Rams locker room.