Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns is a better draw for the WWE than Seth Rollins could ever dream to be doing.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:45 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Is this supposed to piss us off? Try harder.
Bret Hart.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:53 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I thought you were going to leave and start your own forum?

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:55 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

You're not wrong, but I don't know why you felt making a thread about it was a good idea.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:56 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP View Post
Roman Reigns is a better draw for the WWE than Seth Rollins could ever dream to be doing.
Where are the statistics to prove it? Actually it was reported a while back that Ambrose was drawing bigger numbers when he headlined the "B" tour. That tour was playing in smaller cities and smaller arena's. Reigns was headlining the "A" tour at the time.

Actually I don't believe any of them are a huge draw, I don't know who is anymore.

EDIT: Sorry went back and looked and as it turns out they were pulling in similar numbers. Reigns had been expected to do better being World Champion at the time. Now it might have been the cities that they visited, but usually the "B" tour doesn't do as well. So my statement I made before was incorrect.

Last edited by Navi : 02-11-2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:16 PM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

What's with the funny name? How do you even remember it when you have to log in?
Old 02-11-2017, 10:44 PM
Future Endeavored

Dagger, I'm just biding my time while I wait for my fellow WrestleRetro upcoming co-founder and co-admin to make an appearance while we recruit THTRobTaylor, Shagamania 3:16 and Crocker (if WZ is able to find a way to get Crocker out for good).
Old 02-12-2017, 12:57 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L@RISANO View Post
What's with the funny name? How do you even remember it when you have to log in?
It's explained in his original prison thread, but I never thought about it like that He probably has to look at it to remember it all
Old 02-12-2017, 02:50 AM
Future Endeavored

At least WrestleZone is the more family friendly forum gift wrapped in eloquent/articulate packages, while WrestleRetro is the more mature adult forum and soon to be chief competitor/nemesis of WrestleZone
Old 02-12-2017, 05:31 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Sites which have spawned as a response to a poster being placed in this section of the forums have an illustrious history. Good luck with your future endeavor!