WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-19-2016, 08:18 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Why would you enjoy/Want to see Wyatt VS Lesnar?

Recently I've seen a lot of love for a Wyatt Vs Lesnar match on these forums. After last nights Raw it appears that we could very well get that at 'Mania with The Wyatts attacking Lesnar and Bray hitting Sister Abigail at the end.

What I want to know is why do you want to see this match?

Personally I have no interest in this whatsoever. I don't believe Wyatt and Lesnar will mesh well. I don't feel Bray is a stiff enough worker to make a match entertaining with Lesnar. He isn't a good enough wrestler to make it believable he could beat him.

Then there's the size difference. If this was Face Wyatt Vs Heel Lesnar then we could have a little underdog thing going on, like if it was Bryan Vs Lesnar, but that's not the case.

Finally if it did happen, I don't see Wyatt going over. I think it would be a waste of the rub of beating Lesnar. I don't think WWE would see Wyatt go over either.

So yeah, sorry to be a typical IWC guy, but I think the match will suck and it's an easy Lesnar win.

Thought?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 09:14 AM
ROH Pure Champion

laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...laodaron worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Architect of Anarchy View Post
Four words.

Imagine.
Heyman.
Wyatt.
Promos.

Case closed.
One decent promo (although the one of the best today) v. a rambling nonsensical cartoon character that can't get himself over even when he's playing the villain to some of the greatest babyfaces and superstars in the last few decades? No thanks.

Add to this that Wyatt is still terrible in the ring, I can't imagine him taking 16 suplexes from Brock correctly. This is not a feud that could ever be good, no matter how hard Brock or Paul Heyman carried it.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 09:17 AM
Knockout Champion

RomanfreakinReigns is looking to come up from OCW...RomanfreakinReigns is looking to come up from OCW...RomanfreakinReigns is looking to come up from OCW...RomanfreakinReigns is looking to come up from OCW...RomanfreakinReigns is looking to come up from OCW...RomanfreakinReigns is looking to come up from OCW...RomanfreakinReigns is looking to come up from OCW...RomanfreakinReigns is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree. I have no interest whatsoever in it too, which is what I already stated in a different thread.

Also, Bray Wyatt bores me to death.

If they're going to utilize Brock's precious Wrestlemania appearance, why not give the match to someone more deserving, more talented, and who would actually benefit from the win/rub, as the future of the WWE? Yes, I mean Kevin Owens.

But Brock vs Bray Wyatt, just NO.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 09:19 AM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

Wouldn't it be the Entire Wyatt Family vs Brock Lesnar which makes it 4 vs 1?

As I mentioned briefly in another thread; Brock could be the perfect tool to make the Wyatts into the Top Heels post-Mania 32.

Have Brock vs Bray at Mania with the latter's goons on the outside. Make the match an overbooked clusterfuck with an unclean ending and have the Wyatts 'Take Out' Brock Lesnar at the end of the match(given he usually disappears anyway) which would do wonders to elevate them coming out of Mania without having Brock actually take a clean pin.

Meanwhile, assuming Reigns vs HHH is the plan for Mania. Have Reigns win the title and oust the Authority from power at Mania. The Wyatts can come out of Mania having taken out Lesnar and assume a Ministry of Darkness type role post-Mania thus becoming the new Top Heels in the WWE.
Old 01-19-2016, 09:27 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie Maivia View Post
Recently I've seen a lot of love for a Wyatt Vs Lesnar match on these forums. After last nights Raw it appears that we could very well get that at 'Mania with The Wyatts attacking Lesnar and Bray hitting Sister Abigail at the end.

What I want to know is why do you want to see this match?

Personally I have no interest in this whatsoever. I don't believe Wyatt and Lesnar will mesh well. I don't feel Bray is a stiff enough worker to make a match entertaining with Lesnar. He isn't a good enough wrestler to make it believable he could beat him.

Then there's the size difference. If this was Face Wyatt Vs Heel Lesnar then we could have a little underdog thing going on, like if it was Bryan Vs Lesnar, but that's not the case.

Finally if it did happen, I don't see Wyatt going over. I think it would be a waste of the rub of beating Lesnar. I don't think WWE would see Wyatt go over either.

So yeah, sorry to be a typical IWC guy, but I think the match will suck and it's an easy Lesnar win.

Thought?
With due respect to you and your choice, I completely disagree with you.
Wyatt going over Brock would be a waste of rub? Really? I dont think so. He is a main event talent according to me. His mic-skills are awesome. He is a good in-ring worker. He is quite over with the crowd. What more you want from a main eventer? Bryan can be accepted as an underdog but how Wyatt is an underdog?

sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 09:51 AM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

Because Bray Wyatt is the only guy who should face Brock Lesnar right now.. Bray Wyatt has proven to be one of the best in WWE and can you think of another name who should face Lesnar at Mania?.. I doubt it.

This match is what i predicted simply because i didn't see anyone else on the roster facing Lesnar and i really, really didn't want to see another boring Reigns/Lesnar match.

You don't have to have any interest in it, most fans do.. Wyatt doesn't need to go over, as he's proven in the past, Wyatt doesn't need to win any matches, he will still remain over and relevant losing every match he's involved in.

Wyatt vs. Lesnar is the direction they need to go in, because Lesnar needs a match and nobody better than Wyatt right now.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:12 AM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The only place that has any kind of possibility of them having any kind of match together is at a house show or Network Special.

Does this mean the case is closed again?
Old 01-19-2016, 11:16 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie Maivia View Post
Kevin Owens.

Lesnar Vs Reigns 2
For the love of god please stop with Kevin Owens. STOP. He doesn't deserve it. Any time you have to campaign to face a star at Mania, you don't deserve it. The guys has been begging for Taker or Lesnar, and it's obvious he doesn't deserve it...since he has to beg.

Look at Cm Punk when he wrestled Taker...it was a step back for him. He hated it. Look when HHH was going to wrestle him..he quit. That's a real star. Owens is not a star and is not even close to one. He kinda sucks on the mic, and he sounds weak as hell. His in ring work is good, and he made a nice improvement when he started going crazy and beating dudes up over the IC title...but he's kinda back to normal now. Brock also man handled him last week in 2 seconds. Give him Jericho instead...that could work.

Reigns vs Brock 2? Are you crazy? The worst build up to a Mania main event ever? The borefest, and one sided ass whooping until Seth came and saved the day...you wanna see that again? Come on. Have it at Fastlane...not Wrestlemania.

As for Bray and the Wyatt family vs Brock...ummm yea. Unfortunately it would be a little off being that Undertaker beat Bray clean last year, and now Brock putting Bray over with everything he's done under his belt including beating the streak, would seem to not add up...but we see that all the time in real life in MMA. Fighter 1 beats fighter 2, fighter 3 beats fighter 1, but fighter 3 lost to fighter 2.

The feud would be nuts. I've said before that we've seen the theatrics and the supernatural have an affect on Brock in his feud with Taker during Mania. Look what the Wyatts did to Cena getting in his head with the tricks and spooking him out. That would be fun and funny to watch with them and Brock and especially Heyman.

You really can't discount the Wyatt Family being along for this ride...it's not just Bray vs Brock. They would run some interference in the match evening things out.

I don't understand the comments like Bray is "boring" or "not a good wrestler", because thats very far from the truth. He's actually very good in the ring...that match he had with DBryan at the Rumble a couple years ago was awesome...just one example off the top of my head. The Reigns matches are always very good too. Cena match and Taker match were also good.

It's weird hearing people say he's boring because most people say he's one of the best on the mic...he really is. Amazing how people could think the exact opposite on things that seem so cut n dry.

This match along with 3 other good ones could make this Mania worth watching...

Roman Reigns w/ Rock vs HHH w/ HBK
Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt w/ The Family
Demon King Finn Balor vs The Deadman Undertaker
Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho

that's a sick Mania. C'mon.

Last edited by Rocky84 : 01-19-2016 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:32 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Count me in the Lesnar/Wyatt clan. Mostly because it'd be something new for both guys. Both guys seem to recycle opponents over and over again, and both could definitely use a fresh feud.

Sure, Lesanr would probably go over, but if Wyatt can make it really competitive and take Lesnar to the absolute brink before eating the pin, it could do wonders for Wyatt's legitimacy going into the future.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 11:46 AM
Krissssssss Benwa...Benwa
WWE Diva's Champion

Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...

It's not that we'd enjoy it or want to see it. Its just that there really isn't a better option for him. Lesnar vs Reigns I think they'll do at Fastlane so they can do Reigns vs Triple H.

Owens vs Lesnar doesn't move me. I'd rather see him against Taker.

So I guess that leaves Wyatt. Also since he has a group, Lesnar can toss all 4 of them around during the program and that would make him look impressive and like a beast. I think Wyatt would be fed to Lesnar but it could be entertaining to watch and I really don't see anyone else.