WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-01-2017, 06:04 AM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
I hope that you remember it, sir. Instead of a banner, I would like this.

Check it out in the General Wrestling Section!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 06:48 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Good God. That's perfectly blissful. Thanks a lot.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:20 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I know that I requested a banner from you. But honestly I didn't like it. Not because of you but the choice of the colors was wrong by me.

So, I would like to request a regular signature instead of a banner.

Alignment: Horizontal
Image Rep: Gurbani Judge
Background: Estonia's Flag
Text: "Ms. Unorthodox"
Yemrez Reqonıc

Take as much time you want. I'm in no hurry. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'll get to it as soon as I can mate. Maybe tonight, maybe not. But soon.

Old 03-04-2017, 09:47 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Thanks a lot. As I said earlier, I'm in no hurry.

I know that you had to do a lot in form of banners. So take your time.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:11 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Arrow

Quote:
I'll get to it as soon as I can mate. Maybe tonight, maybe not. But soon.
Just a reminder.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:19 AM
Join WZCW today!

I know. I'm busy right now. I'll get to it soon.

Old 03-08-2017, 04:27 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

No problem. I thought that you forgot.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Join WZCW today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
I know that I requested a banner from you. But honestly I didn't like it. Not because of you but the choice of the colors was wrong by me.

So, I would like to request a regular signature instead of a banner.

Alignment: Horizontal
Image Rep: Gurbani Judge
Background: Estonia's Flag
Text: "Ms. Unorthodox"
Yemrez Reqonıc

Take as much time you want. I'm in no hurry. Thanks in advance.

Old 03-12-2017, 11:36 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Awesome. Thanks a lot.