WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-30-2015, 01:57 AM
I see the "want to" in your eyes
WCW TV Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Conway Spidey
Default BTW Presents: New Frontier [Pt 2]

This is Part Two of BTW: New Frontier. If you haven't read the first part of the second episode, please go to the first page. Thank you and hope you're enjoying BTW as much as I enjoy writing about it.

Ding Ding Ding

New referee Mike Plancha watches over the two behemoths. Moses and Grindhouse step up to one another, eyeing each other down. Neither man truly tower each other, but with them standing across from one another the Navy Seal vet is a few inches shorter than the gallo freak. Winslow Moses puts his hands in the air, asking for a Test of Strength. Grindhouse doesn't nod or shake his head. He just clasps hands with Moses and the test is on! Winslow bares down on the monster, and then Grindhouse bares down on him in a proverbial see-saw. They go back to back like this until Moses gains the upper hand. Grindhouse pulls him in for a Clothesline! This puts Moses down and Grindhouse continues to beat him down.

Spidey: "Didn't think these two would lock up on only our second episode. This will be a war."

Ramsay: "No, Moses knows a thing or two about wars I'm sure. This is something nobody knows what the ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ to do with. Grindhouse looks like the father of nightmares."

Back in the ring, Grindhouse had Moses in a headlock, but the sailor lifted him up into an Atomic Drop! Moses moves on the offense by mounting the beast with punches.

"1!"-"2!"-"3!"-"4!"-"5!"-"6!"-"7!"-"8!"-"9!"-"10-"

Grindhouse catches the last punch! He pulls himself back up and drives an elbow into the same arm. Moses let out a cry of pain. Grindhouse hoisted him almost effortlessly into the air and threw him out of the ring and into Teddy Jobs! Jobs is knocked out of his wheelchair! Moses battles to get himself up while Grindhouse steps out of the ring. Seeing Teddy Jobs, he grabs the man in the body cast and uses him for a battering ram! Mike Plancha calls for the bell to end the match in a Disqualification. But Grindhouse ignores the bell and continues to assault Winslow with Teddy Jobs. When both are down and out, the monster looks around and then searches underneath the ring. He pulls out a bottle of lighter fluid and a packet of matches.

"Teddy's Dead!" "Teddy's Dead!" "Teddy's Dead!"

Spidey: "We know where this is heading!"

Ramsay: "Why are we not calling the police?"

He douses Teddy in the butane! He goes to light a match but Moses is on him! Motion Sickness! The Tiger Bomb puts Grindhouse down long enough for Moses to grab the pretty much dead TJ, place him on his shoulders, and vacate the premises.

Otaku: "Oh yeah. As a result of a Disqualification, your winner is...well you guys already know. "Slo-Mo" Winslow Moses!!!"

Grindhouse surveys the audience, tilting his head menacingly.

Spidey: "This is far from over, I bet. Up next: The Main Event! Will Marcus White rise up and bring us a new age of athleticism? Or does Brick Mason walk away with the world on his shoulders? We shall see."

Ramsay: "Are you ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ daft? Good God, man. We almost witnessed a gentlemen being set on fire."

Spidey: "Woulda been a little repetitive. Saw that last week already."

Ramsay: "This place is ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ insane. What a bunch of psychotics."

The camera moves from the Big Top Tent towards a new tent right across from it. A small purple tent with the sign The All Knowing: $20. Inside was a fake bearded man with a purple turban. He was gazing mesmerizingly into a cheap plastic crystal ball. He cleared his throat and talked all mystical-like.

"Welcome cussstomersss...I am Jeff The All Knowing, and I come to you from the Myssstical Isle of Manhattan. I know thingsss....thingsss that can change the BTW world forever...*cough cough*"

The All Knowing: "Dammit. Can we try this again please?? Take 2?"

The cameraman sighs, and edits the footage out.

"Oh you preciousss people...have you any idea what'sss in ssstore for you? I am Jeff The All Knowing. Keep your eyesss on the skiesss. For terror comess from above and darknesss knowsss oh Jesus please stop this hot garbage."

The cameraman asks why. Jeff rolls his eyes and puts a palm to his forehead.

The All Knowing: "Who makes this shit up? I can't work like this. I need another script or something."

When the guys behind the scenes told them there was no other script, Jeff sighed and picked up the crystal ball. He spun it on his fingers like a basketball.

The All Knowing: "I was once David Hasselhoff's understudy you know. As Gaston in The Beauty and The Beast Musical. Those were great times. But working as a wrestler? At a carnival off all places? I don't know, guys. Not really my forte."

The cameraman asked him to ad-lib. Jeff replied that would probably sound better, and that he'd drop rolling his "s"'s as well.

The All Knowing: "Right. Gotta get in that zone. I'm ready."

"I have peered through the sands of time. I have walked through eternity and learned her secrets. I can tell you who wins tonight in the Main Event. Who it is that shall come to BTW when the time is right. Who will be the next person to be fired. All of this for the low cost of 25 American Dollars.

Good Evening. I am Jeff The All Knowing. I come to you from the Mystical Isle of Manhattan. And I will read your fortune. But take caution...not all fortune is good..."

The All Knowing laughs maniacally at his crystal ball, which is now glowing an eerie canary yellow.

"Big Top Wrestling. You are Mine and I am Yours. Next Week."

A director screams cut and the cameraman quits rolling. Jeff slumps down mildly relieved.

The All Knowing: "Eh. I'll grow into the role. Hopefully nobody takes fortune reading seriously here."

Lexi: "Aquarius, please wait!"

The country girl rushes to keep up with the hippie, who has her medicine bag already packed and is about to hop into her Hybrid.

Aquarius: "What do you want? I'm fired. You can't change that."

Lexi: "No, but I just want to make sure you won't go do something crazy, okay?"

Aquarius: "Why do you care? We're not friends."

Lexi: "Still, I don't want you ruining your life and doing something you will regret."

Aquarius: "Oh, no worries, honey. I'm perfectly in-tune with Mother Nature on this one. I'm going home to realign my chakra and meditate in Himalayan Pink sea salt. Believe me, what comes next I won't regret for a moment. Namaste."

Aquarius shut her car door on Lexi, almost catching her fingers. The hippie drove off and Hayes looked on with sorrow in her eyes.

Marcus White V. Brick Mason
BTW World Championship Match

Otaku: "The following contest is our Main Event, and it is for the BTW World Championship!!!"

Marcus White comes out with an entourage! Business men flock around The Marque as he practically has to jump over them to high five members of the audience. The Connecticut crowd comes to life for the young star.

Otaku: "Introducing first, from St. Cloud, Minnesota, Marcus "The Marquee" White!!!"

Spidey: "This is it! Last week Brick Mason screwed White over and stole the title. Now he has to fight for it against the indy starling. It's the old vs. the new tonight!"

Ramsay: "This guy looks like he could jump over that ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ monster guy. Grindhouse or whoever."

Spidey: "Almost beat him."

Brick Mason comes out with the BTW World Championship around a shoulder. He stares daggers at Marcus White who returns the favor. Mason pauses a moment to pose with the belt before stepping into the squared circle.

Otaku: "And his opponent, from Providence, Rhode Island, our Disputed BTW World Champion, Brick Mason!!!"

Spidey: "And here's the man of the hour. He wanted the spotlight and he has it to a tidal wave of boos."

Ramsay: "Jesus this man is old."

Batti Otaku does a weapons check before starting the match. She checks Marcus White first. He comes out clean as she inspects Brick Mason. When she touched his kneepad, she asked him to remove it. He did, and it was discovered he had a metal brace running from his heel to his knee. Before continuing, Batti Otaku ordered for him to remove it. It took some time to get it off. This is met by more boos.

Spidey: "Sneaky as all hell. Not often we have a weapons check."

Ramsay: "He's a senior citizen, Spidey. I don't see why he can't have it on. Not like he's going to do much in this ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ordeal."

Spidey: "Because it's against the rules, Ramsay."

Ding Ding Ding

The two get in one another's faces until Mike Plancha separates them. Once split up, Marcus White charged Brick Mason with a Diving Cross Body! It connected and the ring general went down. White began working on Mason's arm with a wrenching Arm Bar. Mason grimaced, but wasn't going down- kneeling as White applied pressure. Feeling tension, The Marquee wrapped his leg around the leg. With that Brick bellowed in pain and lifted Marcus off of the ground. He slammed him into the mat, lifted him back up, and then slammed him again! Marcus couldn't get up. Brick snatched at his legs and pulled Marcus to the center of the ring. He proceeded to spin White around in circles. Big Swing sends the 17 year old from the ring and into the sawdust below!

Spidey: "Wow. Brick is a strong dude."

Ramsay: "Strong? He just through the bloke out of the bloody ring. He's stunning. Magnificent."

Marcus crawled back into the ring before Plancha could complete the 10 count. Brick waited for him- kneeing him into the stomach. Brick Mason Irish Whipped Marcus White and delivered a Sidewalk Slam! Mason pinned him down and Plancha counted.

1!

2!

3-Kickout!

Brick pursed his lips and gathered Marcus back in his arms. He hoisted Marcus up for a Powerbomb! Marcus countered with a Hurricanrana! The somersault dazed Brick Mason and seeing an opening, Marcus gave Mason a Spinning Heel Kick. The carny legend went down to the mat! Having the upperhand, Marcus White hooked a leg.

Mason gets a hand underneath the bottom rope. Marcus steps away to gather his thoughts. Before too long Brick Mason is back on his feet, taunting Marcus to fight him. Marcus nods at him and they both lock up in the middle of the ring. Brick overpowered him by shoving him down! Embarrassed, White ran circles around Mason and leapt into him with a Head Scissors Takedown! Brick Mason was on all fours trying to pick himself up, but he couldn't. Marcus flipped over Mason, grabbed him, and pinned him for a School Boy!

Spidey: "This could be it!"

3-

Mason kicks out! Mason kicks out and Marcus is shaking his head, quickly going for The Brass Rings. But Brick pulls away in time, gets back up, and delivers a Brick Kick! It misses! Marcus dodges and rolls Brick back up into another School Boy! But he doesn't pin him. Brick is having problems catching his breath.

Spidey: "SO that's how he plans on beating Brick. Clever strategy."

Ramsay: "Seems like sort of a ̶d̶i̶c̶k̶ move."

Spidey: "You've been negative this entire time. Dude, it's just wrestling. No need to put a magnifying glass over the damned thing. Just sit back and enjoy the show."

Ramsay: "I've been awarded 14 Michelin stars. I'll say what the ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ I want to."

Franco: "I think my buddy wants you to leave. You're not qualified for the sweet sweet role of commentary."

Spidey: "Holy shit! James Franco!"

Franco: "Yeah, man. I'm here to save the motherfucking day. Get out of here, asshole. Thanks for keeping my seat warm."

Ramsay: "This is all too stupid for me. Bunch of wombats, all of you."

Inside the ring, Mason is heaving as Marcus keeps him rolled around and in motion. Brick seized the rope to keep from going into the mad carousel-like moves the young blood was putting on him. Marcus smiles and waits until Brick comes to him. When he staggers to the rookie, Marcus trips him and locks The Brass Rings! Brick Mason is in pain!

A tearing sound fills the arena. From above The Big Top Tent two people are tearing through the canopy!

Spidey: "What on earth..."

Franco: "Trippy. Like fallen angels, dude."

They descend from the rafters with chords wrapped around their bodies. The duo land into the sawdust, cut themselves lose with gardening shears, and went to work snapping the ring ropes in two! Referee Mike Plancha called for the match to end in a No Contest as the mysterious men ripped apart the very ring they were standing in! Marcus leapt out and took a microphone from Batti Otaku.

Marcus: "Look...I don't care who it is that's interfering. We're going to have it out the right way, Brick. I'm tired of our beloved Main Event ending like this, so it just so happens I know what next week has in store for your ass."

Marcus White takes the time to let the words sink into Brick, who crawled from the wreckage the two luchador-looking men were causing to the ring itself.

Marcus: "Next week will be The House of Hard Knocks. That means every match on the card will have a stipulation. Guess what our rematch will be?"

Brick didn't even look like he was paying attention to him. He snatched the BTW World Championship and wrapped it around his waist.

Marcus: "I don't even care anymore if that title is on the line. I want to defeat you under any means necessary. So next week, let's raise the stakes in an I Quit Match!!! If I say "I Quit", then I will stop pursuing the gold as long as you hold it. But if you say it, then you're gone. You step away from the limelight and retire like you should have done."

Mason did hear that, and his mouth flew open. The two men made the ring collapse! Mike Plancha is knocked out!

"B-T-Dub!" "B-T-Dub!" "B-T-Dub!" "B-T-Dub!"

Spidey: "Disorder! It's everywhere! The Marquee calls for Mason's head for a final time while these two delinquents destroy Bookman's ring!!! The hell??"

Franco: "Woah, bro. There's like too many things going on right now and I just can't keep up. But at least I got to see the end of a Main Event."

Spidey: "Yeah. Still doubt we will make this permanent though. That's all the time we have for tonight guys! Hope you all enjoyed yourselves! Thank you for tuning in, and be sure to check over at WrestleZone in the BTW Thread for the latest details concerning upcoming events. Later, guys."

If you have any questions or comments, please leave them over in Cassanova's Thread about BTW. Really appreciate you guys taking the time to read this mess. Honestly this week was hard for me getting this up due to some technical problems and some family ones. I have a sister that has a kid due and today we were going to take the 5 hour drive to get there, thinking the baby would be coming, but it was a false alarm. So emotions are a bit high over here and I didn't really get to work on this as much as I wanted. Hopefully my PPVesque next episode will make up for it. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by Mr. Conway Spidey : 05-30-2015 at 02:08 AM. Reason: I do what I want.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 11:48 PM
WCW TV Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...

"We can change the world, rearrange the world. It's Dying - if you believe in justice. It's Dying - if you believe in freedom. It's Dying - let a man live his own life. It's Dying - rules and regulations, who needs them! Open up the door."

~Crosby, Stills & Nash

[Computer Error]

[Updating System Requirements]

[Installing Big Top Bot Software]

[Service Available. Click any key to continue.]

[Salutations Wrestlezone fictional wrestling fans. I am Big Top Bot. I will be filling in for the User Spidey since he has been contained by Cholos and won't be back until the 3rd Episode.]

[Thank you all you've been a terrific audience.]

[There is delay on our end due to mandatory physicals to determine if each wrestler will be healthy enough to compete at The House of Hard Knocks. We've received complaint from one Teddy Jobs who has suffered a critical injury for the second week straight. He is now restricted to an Iron Lung. Therefore, everybody should be ready for our hardcore show.]

[...]

[Reports indicate the location the show will air is undisclosed at this time. Several fairgrounds have rejected BTW due to the graphic nature of the Hard Knocks episode. Still, everyone agrees that the next installment of Big Top Wrestling will be programming by this very weekend.]

[In other news, the cause of delay is also in part by the steep financial problems that will result if Bookman's company does not do well this weekend. Injuries, Stipulations, Special Effects, etc will cost the small industry a lot of money so if Hard Knocks doesn't live up to its reputation, then BTW will most likely close.]

[As if this were not problematic enough, a pair of militant anarchists have begun terrorizing the BTW faithful. Last week we witnessed the unnamed masked men who ripped through the Tent's canopy and attacked the very ring itself- making it collapse in the process and injuring our newest referee, Mike Plancha. One anarchist {Aquarius} lost her job earlier that evening. We expect a rebellion in the following weeks, and Bookman has our best wishes at heart when it happens.]

[...]

[The youngest ever free agent is set to face the oldest ring veteran this weekend for a final time with the title on the line. Marcus "The Marquee" White is scheduled to fight the current champion Brick Mason to crown our first true inaugural champion, and it will be in an "I Quit" Match. If Mason loses, he is gone from in-ring action. If Marcus loses, he can no longer face Mason as long as Mason holds the title.]

[...]

[Err]

[Program Infected! Initiating Terrific Virus Scan!]

[Abort Audience!]

[Err]

[...]

[Data Lost. All Files Are Belong To Us.]

Ramparte: "What is this? Where am I?"

[...]

[Mechanical Override. //Hack.]

[://]

[://W3AR3L5D]

[LSD.]

[Los Sangria Diablos.]

[We take over your fat cat world. Down with the system.]

[...]

Old 01-03-2016, 01:14 PM
WCW TV Champion

"You're all wondering what happened to your violent program, huh?"

Aquarius sat cross-legged on a rug, incense burning all around her. The BTW Championship belt draped over lap. The camera recording was of a low quality and the smoke made the video appear grainy. She moved her head and her dreads bounced away from her face. The hippie exposed a smug grin.

"First I have to ask...do any of you deserve knowing? I mean come on- Big Top Wrestling was nothing more than a moneymaking scheme by capitalists. And you people...you were the worst part about it! Littering the arena with your bowls of popcorn and soda cans. Did any of you stop to think what you were doing to the wildlife? Of COURSE not. No one ever thinks about the little squirrels and blue jays."

The New Ager shook her dreads aggressively.

"I just had to do something about it. I guess I will tell you now since I feel extra positive today. It was me. I'm the reason Big Top Wrestling is no more.

Oh I had help. Los Sangria Diablos weren't just some average luchador team on the independent circuit, oh no. They also have a thing for computers. Uploaded anything BTW related became impossible over on the Wrestlezone site. I personally don't believe in the contraptions, computers don't exactly help the environment, but if it helps my cause, then it was for all of your own good."

She glanced down at the title, pondering.

"That was only a small part of my plan. Lars Bookman did put up a fight. House of Hard Knocks happened...just not how he would have ever imagined. I feel charitable; maybe I'll let Bookman's corporate stooge Spidey post tidbits of that fateful night. It was indeed spectacular watching the machine self destruct. Fire and bodies everywhere."

Aquarius stood up with the belt in hand.

"I can't believe they let a burnt out senior citizen hold on to this. If not for me, fools like you would have continued to pour money into their system. Lexi Hayes, Brick Mason...all puppets. But now I am here to bring prosperity to the game. I heard rumors that BTW is going to try again with an even smaller budget. This is why I'm talking to all of you now, in fact. Maybe a few of you will wake up and join me and my Resistance. We struck them down one time..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Hard Knocks
Spidey: "Slo-Mo's leg snapped in half!

Blood stained the sawdust in gushes. Clips of EMTs quickly sprint down the ramp with a stretcher in tow. The combination of police and ambulance sirens drown out what the commentators are saying. A woman's laughter follows shortly after.

"And we will again. Some may call me a terrorist. I prefer 'freedom fighter'. This isn't about being fired from the company, either. I'm not so petty. I have Gaia and the spirit of my ancestors on my side. What does Bookman and his cronies have? Washed up wrestlers? A country hick? My time has come, and I will wash away the memory of a failed project. I'm finishing what I started.

The question is, who will stand with me? Viva La Revolution! This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius!!!"

The revolutionary let the championship fall onto the rug and she walked away.

The camera focused in on the gold. Ashes of the incense fell on the words "BTW".

We Will Return

We Will Fight Until
There's No Fight Left In Us

Big Top Wrestling

Let The Sun Shine In.
Old 03-05-2016, 05:07 PM
WCW TV Champion

Default Resistance.

Bookman: "You all probably know why I've gathered you here today."

We nodded grimly as we picked our places at the park bench. BTW Champion Brick Mason sat next to me. Marcus "The Marquee" White, not forgetting his problems with Mason since the very first event, sat on my other side. Lars Bookman, my dearest friend, lucked out and sat across from our beautiful superstars Lexi Hayes and Batti Otaku. But he didn't seem all that happy, and for good reason.

Bookman: "I've been stewing on this for about a month now. As you all know, Aquarius left us and has taken it upon herself to lead a crusade against me. She says Big Top Wrestling is polluting the environment. I have done everything I could to make this a healthy, eco-friendly product. But still she had her lackies LSD sabotage both our House of Hard Knocks event and our little bit of exposure over on Wrestlezone.com.

Several of us won't be able to compete by the next event. Jeff The All Knowing is in the hospital. Slo-Mo has a broken leg and I fear his career has ended just as quickly as it began. That one guy, Teddy Jobs, is in an Iron Lung of all things. Grindhouse is nowhere to be seen. I am under the impression he has joined Aquarius and whatever her resistance is. I think this because she left me a letter on one of those recycled fiber thingies. I'll read it aloud."

We all try to remain patient as he pulls out a pair of glasses and clears his throat.

Bookman: "To The Fat Cat Capitalist Named Lars Bookman,

By the time this letter reaches you, your little corporation should be in shambles. You and your minions are scrambling by now to make your precious money I bet. Too bad. This is what a resistance looks like. The people have spoken, and I am that people. My Commune of righteous wildlife lovers have thwarted you this day, and we shall do so every time you go to put on an event. Watch. I'm returning to you the BTW Championship belt not because it's the right thing to do. Your empire deserves to burn little man. No, I am giving this back because I am daring you to host another show. We want to end this once and for all with your sad menagerie of sell-outs.

Think of this as a challenge, you pig. I don't care if you give the belt back to Brick Mason or let your whore Lexi Hayes carry it into battle. I have my own champion over on this end ready to break the last bits of your spirit. You may know him by Grindhouse. Think about it. Think about how much money you can make putting that object on the line against a real monster. Tickets sell themselves. How about it?

We'll be watching, Bookman. Watching and waiting.

Viva la resistance,

Aquarius

"

Marquee: "Well...that's that, isn't it? No matter what, we've lost."

Bookman: "Seems that way. But I know we can beat her at this and profit. Just have to trust me."

Marquee: "Trust you? You told me when you signed me that I'd be entering the big leagues. That I would make a name for myself in something that would rival a big time promotion like WZCW. Instead I'm sitting here in a goddamn park listening to how fucked we all are."

Batti: "Marquee-san, he told us that it would take some time. You have to have faith in our Bookman."

Marquee: "Speak for yourself, weeaboo trash. You are managing one half of a big name tag team over at WZCW. Why are you even with BTW?"

Otaku's face reddened.

Marquee: "And time ain't something I got. People like Brick Mason ain't got it either- just look at him! You've protected an old carny since day one, Bookman. What gives on that?!"

Bookman: "I-I have done no such thing!"

Mason: "Can we please settle down? Our enemy right now is Aquarius and this 'Commune' she has. She must be dealt with first."

Marquee: "And who do you suggest will deal with her? YOU? Give me a break. You're a strong man, yeah, but you have what- one, maybe two more fights left in you? How will you combat her hacker luchadors and a tall ass powerhouse? He crippled Slo-Mo!"

Lexi: "Maybe I can pull some strings. I know someone who could help...

Spidey: "Do they have experience, Ms. Hayes?"

Lexi: "Well, no, but he is my brother and he'll do what he can."

Marcus "The Marquee" chuckled hopelessly.

Marquee: "So that's where we are. This has become no more than a charity."

Bookman: "Charity my ass. We're not going to let a hippie get the best of us, are we?

Marquee: "Get the best of you maybe. But not me. I'm out of this dump."

And with that, Marcus White got up from the table and turned to leave.

Bookman: "Marquee, you're breaching your contract if you leave now!"

Spidey: "For god sakes, man. We even talked on Whatsapp about how excited you were to be working with us. The second it gets hard, you quit???"

The seventeen year old looked directly at me. His tone was rash.

Marquee: "Nah. Letting some geriatric ruin my debut match for the title was hard. Allowing him to run free as some fake champion was hard. Giving a tree-hugger a reason to screw us out of our jobs is hard. No. You know what did it? What the straw was that broke the camel's back? This. Meeting in a park and sitting around on pieces of wood like we have no money at all. I admit, I got a lotta pride. But this is too much.

Take me to court, Bookman. Hope you can cover the expenses. I know I can and then some. I don't want anything to do with you or Aquarius. I'll make my own way in wrestling away from tents and fucking park benches. It's been real."

The table became uncomfortably quiet. I can't believe I witnessed what could have been our star performer walk out with barely any resistance.

Bookman: "If any of you share the same feelings as Marquee did, you are free to leave now and I'll terminate your contracts immediately. I cannot pay you as well as before. But I guarantee if you can wade it out, we will all succeed in this endeavor.

Nobody moved. Lars buried his face in his hands. In that moment he looked impossibly old.

Bookman: "Lexi, you were saying something about a brother. I hate to beg, and I hate to sound like we are in a drastic predicament. But with Marquee quitting that's exactly where we are, and that's exactly what I'm doing now. Tell me, what is this sibling of yours like?

Lexi: "He's like me. He's southern as southern gets. But he means well. He ain't never been in no wrestling ring, but he is my biggest fan and he gets in all kinds of trouble for fighting. My brother is a tough son of a gun. Big, too. Mean streak as long as the Rio Grande. I can keep him in check though. I'll be responsible for 'im."

Bookman: "Great. Alright, we're going to answer Aquarius's dare then. I want you and your brother to fight her tag team. Los Sangria Diablos. Blood Devils. You'll do so in our next event."

Batti: "Senpai, maybe I can talk Rammikun into fighting one match..."

Mason: "No offense to you, Miss Otaku. But Ramparte doesn't look the type to fight for free. WZCW stars are probably under a pretty strong contract anyways."

Spidey: "Lexi, knowing you were employed by them, do you know if that's true?"

Lexi: "Unfortunately, yes. Takes a lot of money to get them interested. Striking a deal is damn near impossible."

Mason: "That's out of the question, then. It was a good idea though. Bookman...put me against Grindhouse for the title. Humor her. Marquee may be right and I might just have one fight left in me. But I rather it be against the biggest challenge there is. That sideshow freak is it."

Bookman: "I wished I could make you reconsider. But times are the way they are. You've got it."

So Far:

The Hayes Siblings v. Los Sangria Diablos

Grindhouse v. Brick Mason (BTW Championship)

Batti: "Oooo one more spot on the card. I wants it!"

Lexi: "Can't risk that. You work for WZCW too you know. They may sue if you are injured."

Batti: "I'm tough! I can fight. Is tiny, will fight."

Spidey: "But who would you fight? Everyone that is BTW is pretty much sitting here. This is all of us."

I gestured at the six of us. Bookman wasn't a wrestler. I had no experience and there's no way I'd want to fight a sweet girl like Otaku. We all just sat there trying to think up who she would fight. Would somebody be pulling double duty? Were we that bad off?

Batti: "Oh I think we all know who should fight me irl."

Lexi: "Who?"

Batti: "Why Aquarius, of course!"

Bookman: "...I doubt she'll accept."

Batti: "She will. Or else she's a scaredy cat."

Now:

Batti Otaku v. Aquarius [Challenge]

The Hayes Siblings v. Los Sangria Diablos

Grindhouse vs. Brick Mason (BTW Championship)

Mason: "Wow. It really is us versus them. If we lose even one match, it could spell doom for us all."

Lexi: "Let's not aim to lose."

Bookman: "We have to be on the same page here, Mason. I know you wanted your time in the limelight and all that. This is the biggest fight in your career. It's practically the battle for Big Top Wrestling itself. I want to trust you to do right by us."

Mason: "All I wanted was my turn. I thank you for letting me have it. I'm paying you back against the film fanatic. Even if it kills me, I will make this right."

Batti: "Bookikun, what is the next event called?"

Bookman: "Glad you asked. I wanted to call it All or Nothing, but I think another company has the rights to that name.

We are going to call it Dawn's Early Light. Because not only is the quote unquote 'Dawning of the Age of Aquarius" upon us now and we need to keep that in mind, but also I managed to book us a venue in our nation's capital. Washington, D.C."

Spidey: "Sounds sweet. Wish I could get in touch with James Franco to push us some more views, but he's on location filming Stephen King's 11/22/63 for Hulu.

Bookman: "That's okay. Expenses are short, but I'm sure we can find somebody to commentate the show with you."

Lexi: "I should call my brother shortly then. Tell him he's needed."

Lars nodded.

Bookman: "Indeed. Meeting adjourned. Let's give this resistance all we have, okay?

We parted ways that afternoon. It was the most interesting turn of events, even if we lost a comrade along the way. Such is life though, you know? You gain plenty and lose a lot. Keeps everything balanced. Sure bet Marquee regrets his decision to leave us. Maybe he'll be back or maybe he won't. Even in the darkest of times, there is a dawn that breaks it all. And now we have a new addition coming in. Dawn's Early Light is bound to be the most important show in BTW history.

"Even as the sun falls

Jeff The All Knowing, Teddy Jobs, and "Slo-Mo" Winslow Moses injured...The Marquee leaves...

and the hour stalls,

Aquarius laughs in the middle of her meditiation...LSD try to hack the wrestling site again...Grindhouse sits idly in a pile of rubble at the Starbreak Cinema...

help is on the way."

Lexi Hayes grabs her brother from a bar. He walks over the broken bodies of the casuals that tried to cheat him in a game of pool. He is more than happy to help his little sister beat up hippies.

By The Dawn's Early Light

Old 03-05-2016, 07:03 PM
WCW TV Champion

[...]

[Mechanical Override. //Hack.]

[://w3ar3l5d]

[challenge accepted]

Old 04-01-2016, 06:17 PM
WCW TV Champion

BTW would like to wish its readers a jovial April Fools Day!!!

Dawn's Early Light is being worked on as we speak. But don't expect it to go up soon. I'm heading into my finals here in college. But best believe this show will be better than the last ones. Expect twists and turns as BTW fights for survival. Literally.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:00 AM
WCW TV Champion

Default 01000010 01010100 01010111

01010100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01110011 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101011 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00101110 00100000 00100000 01000001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101101 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01111001 01100101 01100100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01000001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01111001 00111111 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101100 01100100 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100100 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101100 01100100 00100000 01100101 01101110 01100100 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01101110 01100111 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101001 01101101 01110000 01100101 01110010 00101110

01000001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 00100000 01101000 01101111 01101101 01100101 00101110

01000001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 00100000 01101000 01101111 01101101 01100101 00101110

Old 02-03-2017, 11:00 PM
WCW TV Champion

Exclamation 01000001 01010011 01000001 01010000

01010100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110101 01110010 01110010 01100101 01100011 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001100 01100001 01110010 01110011 00100000 01000010 01101111 01101111 01101011 01101101 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01100001 01101001 01101100 01100101 01100100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01000010 01101001 01100111 00100000 01010100 01101111 01110000 00100000 01010111 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00101110 00100000 00100000 01000010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01000010 01010100 01010111 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110010 01110110 01101001 01110110 01100101 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010011 01110100 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110100 01110101 01101110 01100101 01100100 00101110
Old 02-05-2017, 01:46 PM
WCW TV Champion

Exclamation Under Construction

01000010 01010100 01010111 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01000111 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110111 01100100 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110110 01100001 01101100 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01100101 01110100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100110 01101001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 00100000 01101000 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010111 01110010 01101001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01000111 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01110010 01111001 00101110 00100000 00100000 01000001 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01110011 01101000 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100111 01101001 01101110 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100110 01100101 01110111 00100000 01100110 01100001 01110110 01101111 01110010 01101001 01110100 01100101 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110101 01110000 01100100 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000010 01010100 01010111 00100000 00101000 01000010 01101001 01100111 00100000 01010100 01101111 01110000 00100000 01010111 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101001 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010111 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100101 01110111 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010111 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100101 01110111 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010111 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100101 01110111 00100001

Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
Old 02-06-2017, 07:07 PM
WCW TV Champion

Exclamation The Time Is 7:07. It All Begins Again.