WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-29-2013, 02:00 AM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

So the majority of you are fine with dismissing the Fourth Amendment over drug use for college age individuals, despite having no proof that this is a serious problem? Scary.

I understand the mindset that the drug tests wouldn't be a big deal, but I can't see it as a reasonable measure except in the case of students who operate heavy machinery. Like I said, if a private school wants to do this or is doing this, I'm fine with that. However, no state institution can or should be allowed the leeway to limit Constitutional rights. If the goal is to prepare students for the real world, then a part of that is learning personal responsibility. If you can't control yourself from falling down a pit of drug or alcohol addiction, tough shit. If mom and dad failed to teach you the dangers of them, tough shit. It's not a college's job, a government's job, or anyone else's job to keep you from avoiding life's pitfalls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif