WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-13-2013, 09:08 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

I really enjoy smoking pot. I feel like I'm in constant motion for 90% of my day but late at night when the burdens in my life (family) are incapacitated, I get to sit down and smoke a bowl, ensuring that I am going to stay seated for a while. That's when I get to dick around on the internet and actually catch up on whatever TV shows I want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-14-2013, 11:09 AM
WWE European Champion

Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Sex. Actually getting and receiving pleasure. I love to blow my wad. It's like it is some kind of major accomplishment for me. I know this sounds pathetic but I'm rarely let down and it generally leads to my next favorite activity which is sleep.

I don't know, maybe my development was shut down at 14 but I still enjoy those activities as much as anything else. Maybe I'm a hedonistic animal. People bore and disappoint me regularly. My career is just a vehicle for some superficial satisfaction and money (which is the ultimate superficial satisfaction).

Throw a few drinks, some gambling, and chicken wings in with some fucking and a deep long sleep and I'm in heaven.

Actually take away the chicken wings, they can ruin the sex and the sleep but they may lead to another happy event, TAKING A SPECTACULAR DUMP.
Almost nothing beats that 10-15 seconds of pure orgasmic nirvana. I also like the aftereffects of sex (sex proper, that is; although oral sex is pretty fucking sweet, its payoff is nowhere near as good as the one from sex proper). I am a much more tranquil and sedate person afterward (this is probably why all of the women I've had sex with have put out before taking me to something that I'll otherwise find insufferable).

For me, the only thing that ties with sex is that moment when you're finally able to grasp a difficult subject or concept (e.g., Sartre's Being and Nothingness or particle physics). Since this is akin to the payoff from sex proper, I'll call it the mind orgasm.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:03 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

A lot of the answers already given make me much happier than what I'm about to say, so I'll add something simple that brings me a fair amount of joy: peace and quiet.

I'm an easy-going, mild-mannered guy who is as far from a grinch as they come. However, I always sympathized with Dr. Seuss' Grinch character on one point: "all the noise, noise, noise!" We just live in a very noisy world, and any respite I can get from it is welcome. Be it a bike ride or walk in the park among nothing but chirping birds or an afternoon in my living room with all of the electronics off reading a book, peace and quiet makes me very happy when I'm tired of all the clamor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif
Old 07-18-2013, 10:52 AM

bourneportal is looking to come up from OCW...

The happiest thing in life is you know there is someone loving you.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:12 AM
What's the craic?
WWE European Champion

FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Playing football/ soccer dependent on your geography. I'm fast approaching 40 but still love playing the game and I play it as often as I can (currently 4 times a week). While I am a sporting guy who calls things as I see them whether beneficial or detrimental to my team, I am also insanely competitive and I give my all to ensure my team does as well as possible.

I count football as a blessing as exercising for the sake of exercising bores the pants of me, whereas exercise with an actual purpose (beyond just "being fit") I love.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:43 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Excluding what everyone has already mentioned, my Championship Belts makes me the happiest in life. Looking at those Belts makes me think of 3 different periods of time in my life.

10 years old to 20 years old makes me think of when I really enjoyed Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment. I saw Hulk Hogan when I was a kid and Hollywood Hogan when I was a teenager, great timing. This is when the dream of owning one popped into my head.

20 years old to 30 years old makes me think of how far I have come as far as being and adult and making money. I went from $5 an hour for 20 hours a week, to being able to “waste” a few bucks on “leather” and “gold”.

30 years old to now (half way to 40) makes me think of my Son’s point of view. He loves them as much as I love them and the look on his face when he sees we have a new Belt or the look that he makes when he parades around the house with them on his shoulders and waist is priceless.

Excluding people as a response to this topic, I have to say my Belts are what makes me happiest in life.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif