WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2017, 08:38 AM
Knockout Champion

The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The theory I read and liked the most had to do with it being Vince on the other end of the phone. In this theory it would be revealed that Vince was telling Kurt that he is medically cleared for in ring action so that the threat to his career is that of his GM career if he decided to return to competition. The I love you part is the toughest sell but it can be spun more like I love you Dad as opposed to how most are taking it as being towards a woman.

I like this theory the best because most theories have the end game the same of Kurt returning to action, but this one avoids all the unnecessary soap opera like stuff involving affairs with either Steph or Dixie. Also I doubt WWE would run an angle like that with Steph and Kurt with how well known and documented Steph and Hunter's personal life is.

All American Boys
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote