WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-13-2017, 05:13 PM
WWE Women's Champion

harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...

One of the best repackaging jobs ever is still John cena. He took a piss take Vanilla Ice comedy thing and turned it into THE man.

More recently I'd give props to Zack Ryder....he went from an Edgehead to being given whatever the hell Woo Woo Woo is and he just embraced it and would've done even more if the company didn't become dickwads!

Or Daniel Bryan....they moved him from playing the happy go lucky loser to being more and more conceited as world champion and look how huge he became due to the change.
Old 05-13-2017, 06:39 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

If I ignore the whole 2007-2017 thing then JBL. From low level comedy act in the APA to WWE royalty.

It took him 9 years doing nothing and then he became WWE Champion overnight and he's had remarkable staying power.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 07:58 PM

GhettoV1 is looking to come up from OCW...

Jindal Majhal qualifies as the best repacking of this era.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:08 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Mean Mark, a big guy who could work in WCW. A pale redhead that really wasn't going anywhere near the main event. Goes to WWF and becomes The Undertaker.