WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get In The Bag, Spidey View Post

Member ghost Wyatt coming out of a haunted lantern, and attacking Dean Ambrose? Getting the police involved would be the funniest character development of all time.
I imagine that pro-wrestling has always just been a big blind-spot unto the justice department. They'll probably arrest every single person that ever worked in pro-wrestling in regard to obscenity laws.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:11 PM
I see the "want to" in your eyes
WCW TV Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Conway Spidey

"Hey, remember how you started a fire and killed your parents? Well, the brother you forgot about remembers, and he wants to wrestle you in the ring."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
"Hey, remember how you started a fire and killed your parents? Well, the brother you forgot about remembers, and he wants to wrestle you in the ring."
"I'm not satisfied with the results of our match! Perhaps excavating our parents' coffins and dropping them off on stage during the next episode of RAW will teach you to have a better attitude about respecting me!"
Old 03-02-2017, 12:33 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Everybody is all in a bunch about arson, forgetting he legit committed grave desecration.
According to a theory I read, Randy may not have committed grave desecration, based on Rowan's creepy ass videos. There is one from a couple months ago where he clearly digs up a body and carries it off. It's gets even weirder, but the end result is OG Wyatts running roughshod over the WWE.

The more I think about it, it has legs. I highly doubt the WWE has played the long game that deep though. If they did, it's the best story they've done in a long, long time.

Last edited by BaconBits : 03-02-2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old 03-03-2017, 05:45 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
Bret
Hart.

Come on people. The Tea lobs up a softball and no one even attempts to swing.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER