WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-15-2016, 09:59 AM
#SwerveKing
WWE Diva's Champion

Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...

Since the World Title is on the line in the Rumble, this will be the big one-on-one championship match that precedes it, which I think is a great idea. The Royal Rumble has seen it's fair share of intense gimmick mtches over the years like the Triple H/Cactus Jack Street Fight and the Triple H/HBK Last Man Standing, and this match follows in that tradition. This deifnitely elevates the status of the Intercontinental Title, because it's going to come off as a main event level match wth two guys killing themselves to walk out ith the belt. It's a real feud for the belt which is exactly what the IC Title needs.
Old 01-19-2016, 10:46 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I can't remember the last time the IC title had an actual feud with a legitimate feud ending gimmick match at a PPV and I love it.

With what I've seen on Raw since Dean won the title I'm expecting a hard hitting extremely physical match between these 2. I'm going on record and saying one of these men if not both is getting busted open the hard way at some point in this match.

I'm hoping Dean retains and Owens gets moved up the card and we get the Undertaker/Kevin Owens match I read about.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 10:58 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Since they made this a LMS match, I'm a little iffy on if Ambrose actually wins this thing. Originally, I had thought that Ambrose would beat Owens in some screwy sort of way before Owens moved on to a bigger feud heading into Mania, but now, I can't see Owens losing a LMS match, and definitely not to Ambrose. So, unless I'm missing something, I don't see a logical way in which Owens doesn't win this match. But personally, I think that's just stupid.

Owens is ready for a big feud at Mania, while the IC title would be a nice way to keep up Ambrose's stock heading into Mania. I see no reason for why Owens should win the title back at the Rumble,