WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-02-2013, 10:14 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...Big Poppa scored a win over Santino Marella...

I watched an episode of Pokemon recently and that took me back to my days as a kid, when I would wake up every Saturday morning to watch Pokemon on SMTV Live. It also brought back memories of when me & my friends used to collect Pokemon cards. I can't remember what we were supposed to do with the Pokemon cards but I do remember collecting them.

Spiderman The Animated Series and X-Men Animated Series, which would come on SMTV's rival, Live & Kicking. I always used to switch back & forth between both shows. It was my Saturday morning version of the Monday Night Wars. SMTV won out in the end.

Everytime I see Joseph Gordon Levitt in one of his movies, it always takes me back to 3rd Rock From The Sun. I loved that show as a kid and still do, it's one of my favourite shows. I used to think Tommy was the coolest kid ever and I wanted to grow long hair like him, even though his long hair was a running gag on the show. The other characters on the show would always tell him that he looked a girl and that he needed to go and shave his head, lol.

And The Office UK takes me a back little too.

Last edited by Big Poppa : 07-02-2013 at 10:18 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-18-2013, 09:40 PM

jlawls91 is looking to come up from OCW...

Most nostalgic for me would have to be Kenan and Kel, Hang Time and My Wife and Kids. It was either Nickelodeon or Trouble as a 9/10 year old for me.
sendpm.gif