WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panye West View Post
You completely misunderstand my whole position on my stance on going into the mayhem division, but despite that I can hardly see myself voting for a guy who can barely hold onto a title for longer than 3 shows.
It's because the titles I go after are actually defended unlike the one you held. Was it one title defence that had everyone RPed? Was it only Lethal Lottery that RRR had a real title defence?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chael Prophet View Post
It's because the titles I go after are actually defended unlike the one you held. Was it one title defence that had everyone RPed? Was it only Lethal Lottery that RRR had a real title defence?
So when I question going into the Mayhem division it's complaining but you can just go ahead and shit all over the tag team division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Like most things in life, it was Pancake's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey's Alt View Post
Well I'll be goddammed. Mohammad did fuck a 9 year old.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm not shitting on the tag division at all. When you were a tag team champion did you only defend the titles once in a situation where everyone RPed for it? Also was the other defence against the KOH, a team that was seen as the bottom of the pile and considerably weaker competition?
Old 12-14-2012, 11:46 PM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

We defended our titles regardless of who we faced, and even when the titles were not on the line we were still writing up great RP's. I don't see why I have to try and validate the things I've done on this fed to you, or to anyone for that matter. What I don't get is this massive ego trip you've had ever since you finally found your way to an elite X title win. (which you've lost shortly after)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-14-2012, 11:51 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Quote:
We defended our titles regardless of who we faced, and even when the titles were not on the line we were still writing up great RP's.
1. Never once mentioned your RPs or the quality of them.
2. You still have not answered my question.
3. Was there only one situation where everyone RPed for a title defence involving RRR as the champions?
4. Do you agree that KOH were the weakest competition in the fed at the time and the title defence was a little pointless?

Quote:
I don't see why I have to try and validate the things I've done on this fed to you, or to anyone for that matter.
You don't.

Quote:
What I don't get is this massive ego trip you've had ever since you finally found your way to an elite X title win. (which you've lost shortly after)
Yeah because I was the one who came after you.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:02 AM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Yeah because I was the one who came after you.

Quote:
Cooper: Yeah, Runn sucks so much. You know what, letís do it.

Quote:
Anyone but Ricky Runn.
Quote:
Ricky Runn is the worst wrestler in this company.
Before all these little small comments about me, I couldn't have cared less about you, in fact like most of the roster, I didn't really have a bad thing to say about you, but here you are quickly bugging me and a lot of other people as well.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-15-2012, 12:06 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Quote:
Before all these little small comments about me, I couldn't have cared less about you, in fact like most of the roster, I didn't really have a bad thing to say about you, but here you are quickly bugging me and a lot of other people as well.

You're bringing up something my character said in my RP? Holy shit, that made me laugh. Then you bring up something I wrote on the twitter things.

And who are these other people?

It's not my fault Chris KO fears Justin Cooper.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:

You're bringing up something my character said in my RP? Holy shit, that made me laugh. Then you bring up something I wrote on the twitter things.

And who are these other people?

It's not my fault Chris KO fears Justin Cooper.
For the sake of not bringing in more people who would rather keep their opinions to themselves, I'm not going to answer that question. Just so you know, I'm tired of you, and I'm tired of your shit. I'm just going to put you on ignore and act the space you take up doesn't exist in this world.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-15-2012, 12:12 AM
RIP Cooper's Title Reign
WWE Diva's Champion

World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I still do wonder why we were given a tag title shot right before RRR was suppose to defend at KC.

Make America Healthy Again! - King Mussel

Credit to Dave
Old 12-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Quote:
For the sake of not bringing in more people who would rather keep their opinions to themselves, I'm not going to answer that question. Just so you know, I'm tired of you, and I'm tired of your shit. I'm just going to put you on ignore and act the space you take up doesn't exist in this world.
So you got nobody then?