WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-24-2016, 10:40 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default I Heart Cena

Have fun as part of the chain gang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 10:54 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

This isn't surprising.

Edit: I thought this was in the prison. :-(

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 07-24-2016 at 11:20 PM.
Old 07-25-2016, 01:06 AM
singularly terrible

Whap Me Jungles is looking to come up from OCW...Whap Me Jungles is looking to come up from OCW...Whap Me Jungles is looking to come up from OCW...Whap Me Jungles is looking to come up from OCW...Whap Me Jungles is looking to come up from OCW...

He doesn't even get his own prizzin thread like the moron he is
Old 07-25-2016, 11:33 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

HA! What a buffoon!

Also; I think I'm in some kind of war with BaconBits right now in terms of who can produce the tastiest hash based recipe. Hash as in a ground up mixture of ingredients and not the kind that would get some of us arrested.

For a group of five people, here's my recipe for Texas Hash! *whip-snap*

You'll need:

6oz of onions

4oz of green peppers

1lb, 4oz of ground beef

1lb of whole tomatoes (two or three should do)

1/2oz of chili powder

A dash of salt, a dash of pepper

4oz of rice

Texas Pete hot sauce, your call in terms of how much to use.

Start your rice cooking as it'll take a little while, pour into a pot with about a quart of water and add a pinch of salt. If you can, make the pot air tight while it's cooking. Excess water can be drained after the rice is cooked.

Finely chop the onions and peppers, dice (cut into cubes) the tomatoes. Mix them together and save for later.

Start your beef cooking in a frying pan. With a wisk, break it up into small pieces while it cooks. For a healthier meal, drain excess fat after the meat has thoroughly cooked.

Pour cooked rice, cooked beef and vegetables into a cooking pan. With a wooden spoon, mix the spices into the mixture. Add however much Texas Pete you feel is appropriate. Cook at 350 for an hour, or until the center is at 180.

Last edited by enviousdominous : 07-25-2016 at 11:36 AM.
Old 07-25-2016, 11:40 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
HA! What a buffoon!

Also; I think I'm in some kind of war with BaconBits right now in terms of who can produce the tastiest hash based recipe. Hash as in a ground up mixture of ingredients and not the kind that would get some of us arrested.

You'll need:

6oz of onions

4oz of green peppers

1lb, 4oz of ground beef

1/2oz of chili powder

4oz of rice

Start your rice cooking as it'll take a little while, pour into a pot with about a quart of water and add a pinch of salt. If you can, make the pot air tight while it's cooking. Excess water can be drained after the rice is cooked.

Finely chop the onions and peppers, dice (cut into cubes) the tomatoes. Mix them together and save for later.

Start your beef cooking in a frying pan. With a wisk, break it up into small pieces while it cooks. For a healthier meal, drain excess fat after the meat has thoroughly cooked.

Pour cooked rice, cooked beef and vegetables into a cooking pan. With a wooden spoon, mix the spices into the mixture. Add however much Texas Pete you feel is appropriate. Cook at 350 for an hour, or until the center is at 180.
Any vegetarian recipe please?
Old 07-25-2016, 11:46 AM
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakin' Cesaro View Post
Don't add the beef.

*Drops mic and walks off stage*
Old 07-25-2016, 12:02 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
My best recommendation is to sauté tofu in vegetable oil to substitute the ground beef. You could add chopped portobello mushrooms and some soy sauce for flavor.
Old 07-25-2016, 03:30 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
HA! What a buffoon!

You'll need:

6oz of onions

4oz of green peppers

1lb, 4oz of ground beef

1/2oz of chili powder

4oz of rice

I use almost the same recipe without the rice, substitute potatoes instead, and no bell peppers. Yea I love them, rest of the family doesn't. Also put a bit of Worcester sauce and if I'm in the mood HP. Really flavours up the meat somewhat. Then I mash it all together. Lovely meal on a cold winter's night. Add a couple of fried eggs on top.

For another version, I omit the ground beef and put in a can of corned beef, no sauce or tomatoes but still add everything else. That makes a great corned beef hash salad, similar to potato salad and on sour dough bread it's delicious.

Quote:
Just omit the meat in the recipes Kapu and add tofu or anything else that you use as a meat supplement.
Old 07-25-2016, 06:03 PM
WWE European Champion

for my hash like meal Usually get a frozen hash mix from the store and add ground breakfast sausage and eggs. I like to keep it simple
Old 07-25-2016, 07:08 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
for my hash like meal Usually get a frozen hash mix from the store and add ground breakfast sausage and eggs. I like to keep it simple
I've never seen a frozen hash mix at the store. I like to keep it simple as well. Nothing more simple than potatoes, corned beef, a few seasonings and a grated carrot. Mixed together is yummy. Only really have to cook the potatoes.

The thing with hash is you can make as much as you want and freeze it for later. So when I'm really busy that's what I do.