WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-21-2016, 09:40 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAGAMANIA 3:16 View Post

I am the all mighty saviour of this dogshit, I am the messiah of this forum I am the bee all and end all I AM YOUR GOD
We already have a Messiah. He's almost as shitty a poster as you were. Almost.
Old 06-22-2016, 01:47 AM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Who is this?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 03:02 AM
Future Endeavored

SHAGAMANIA 3:16 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
No it makes you look pathetic. Look at the facts. You register with this forum, that takes a few minutes. After registering you just post a lot of shit and end up in the prison section. Instead of trying to make yourself look good and get out of prison, you disappear. You come back a few months later and tell everyone to fuck off.

That's being a God. No it's being an asshole. Leave, don't come back and take Crocker with you, please.
I did try to be a good poster but nobody fucking cared and I was still being shit on.

Yeah I know I'm being a asshole and I'm trolling I don't fucking care so fucking what I'd rather be a asshole than be a ugly fat salty bitch like you.

Lol I've made more friends in real life than the list of current active users on this crummy piece of shit forum. Only losers still use forums it's such a fucking outdated concept and I came back to say FUCK YOU not FUCK OFF you stupid whore. Lol just came here to see your fucking cry baby bitch reactions it's so funny.
Old 06-22-2016, 03:16 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
I did try to be a good poster but nobody fucking cared and I was still being shit on.

Yeah I know I'm being a asshole and I'm trolling I don't fucking care so fucking what I'd rather be a asshole than be a ugly fat salty bitch like you.

Lol I've made more friends in real life than the list of current active users on this crummy piece of shit forum. Only losers still use forums it's such a fucking outdated concept and I came back to say FUCK YOU not FUCK OFF you stupid whore. Lol just came here to see your fucking cry baby bitch reactions it's so funny.
Have you ever heard of the word an?
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 06-22-2016, 03:23 AM
Future Endeavored

SHAGAMANIA 3:16 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockiswwf View Post
Have you ever heard of the word an?
*An Asshole typo.
Old 06-22-2016, 03:27 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Sigh. You missed one.
Old 06-22-2016, 04:37 AM

Crocker sold out

Quote:

You seem like an intelligent person. One of the only smart people here to realize that the WZ forums doesn't mean shit. It's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, especially when there are way better places to discuss wrestling. There is obviously Reddit, where I think you would fit in well. A lot of people there are well-spoken and logical. They do not constantly defend the creative team, and they are not annoying neckbeards who think they are better than everyone. Their quality of posting is also miles better, and its just SOOO much more active.. Also the moderators there are more fair and they don't let abuse their power like they do here. It's sad that the members on WZ forums treat it like its their only form of life and refuse to accept and change in it, refusing to try out new websites, etc..
Old 06-22-2016, 04:41 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Fucking hell Crocker does Reddit pay you to recruit for them?
Old 06-22-2016, 04:52 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
You seem like an intelligent person. One of the only smart people here to realize that the WZ forums doesn't mean shit. It's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, especially when there are way better places to discuss wrestling. There is obviously Reddit, where I think you would fit in well. A lot of people there are well-spoken and logical. They do not constantly defend the creative team, and they are not annoying neckbeards who think they are better than everyone. Their quality of posting is also miles better, and its just SOOO much more active.. Also the moderators there are more fair and they don't let abuse their power like they do here. It's sad that the members on WZ forums treat it like its their only form of life and refuse to accept and change in it, refusing to try out new websites, etc..
Intelligent people know when to use an. Shaggy is not one of those people. Also, John Cena.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
Old 06-22-2016, 07:13 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:

I stand by what I said before, you are pathetic.